• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, Zain has got a surprisingly deep voice :o
  • Options
    itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
    Forum Member
    Complete and utter disgrace, but what do you expect with simon pulling the strings.
    Votes being manipulated, acts being put through even though they were worse in sing off

What do we expect really??

Cher going through is pathetic
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,542
    Forum Member
    So are all four finalists going to get their celebrity duet then?

Konnie didn't know what to say to Rebecca's request to sing with Wagner!

On the topic of Konnie, already on top form she is: :D
    Konnie "Your names were put in the mixing pot and your names came out" (to 1D)
    She makes it sounds like they were put together by chance :p
  • Options
    friendlyguy2friendlyguy2 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No respect anymore for Danni and if its about vulnerability why did she keep praising Mary week after week? The show is fix, a farce and a joke. Cher was terrible in that singoff she could barely say the words let alone sing them. Danni as per usual with her when it came to it chickened out of doing the right thing. No surprise to see the nudge nudge wink wink between Simon and Cheryl when it came to him deciding. You could make it a bit more subtle Simon I mean really! Terrible series Rebecca should win but not because of who her mentor is and thanks to Cheryl's shenanigans the week Treyc went home I won't ever vote for one of Cheryl's acts again. Doubt I'll be watching next year and to be honest its obvious that this year was always going to be a damp squib after last year's final when there were three truly likeable people in the final and because its going to the US next year. Simon can't wait for this series to end and next year the UK X Factor will pale into insignificance against how much the US version will be trumpeted.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Konnie really fancies Matt.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    Since it's the final next week, they would need to magic up 3 sing offs to get her to be the last act on stage. I don't think even Simon would get away with that one. ;)

Oh I wouldn't put it past him. The judges vote on each two until they can decide the winner too. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you calling the Oirish tik? :eek:

I didn't think there was a number they could call to vote actually.....Jaysus.........:cool:
  • Options
    CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lemoncurd wrote: »
    I really don't understand what people are saying here. Why does Simon want Cher, specifically, to win? She clearly wouldn't sell many records (being as bad as she is, with such limited appeal), so what's the attraction for Cowell that he would keep fixing it?

Also, what will happen next week if Cher doesn't get the most public votes? Will they keep doing judges eliminations until she wins? :confused:

I don't think he wants her to win.

He does, though, want her in the final.

They will have william or some such on to duet with her, and cross promote it in the US to create interest as they prepare to launch the show next year.

Its all about marketing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    "Home Towns".

What clasifies as One Direction's "Home Town" then?
  • Options
    LaVieEnRoseLaVieEnRose Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are people being so precious about the word "****"? It's in "Fairytale of New York", which everyone seems to love... :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    did you see cher mouthing to simon....

"please"

any respect i had for dannii is dead :rolleyes:

err no:rolleyes: she was saying "sorry " to her family in the audience
  • Options
    ubermanuberman Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's obvious Cher an Cheryl chose a ballad to get Danni's vote, unfortunately Danni fell for it, and after everythin Cher said about doin ballads yesterday! Sold out already :p
    I hate One Direction but they're gonna win
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diva Fever have eaten a few too many pies.
  • Options
    Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's with the two on now? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Esteemed my arse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Oh for goodness sake - get real. Danni did exactly the right thing. She can see that Cher is a little bit different and has at least some potential to be a recording artist. Mary is a very good singer - but I've heard singers as good as her at the office party. She's totally run of the mill. And her competition in the market would be Susan Boyle - no contest!!!
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They always find these overly camp people to phone in
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Home Towns".

What clasifies as One Direction's "Home Town" then?

Liam's hometown is the closest Wolverhampton on tuesday.:cool:
  • Options
    abercrombieabercrombie Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think he wants her to win.

He does, though, want her in the final.

They will have william or some such on to duet with her, and cross promote it in the US to create interest as they prepare to launch the show next year.

Its all about marketing.

Yes, but he could have cross-promoted it without DISHONESTLY LYING and STEALING millions of pounds of people's money by PRETENDING that this is a competition.

He did not have to DEFRAUD the public by SHAFTING them so thoroughly with a large CUCUMBER
  • Options
    pilgrim4jpilgrim4j Posts: 6,975
    Forum Member
    Why are people being so precious about the word "****"? It's in "Fairytale of New York", which everyone seems to love... :confused:
    I suspect it is disliked because it is still used by many as an insult. I mean - have you tasted ****?
  • Options
    RetrospectiveRetrospective Posts: 3,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guys voice at the begining gets right up my nose. The one who does the big build up when he introduces everything.
    When the guests were on I did a bit of cleaning as Alexandra Burke got on my nerves with her shouting and balling and I don't know who the second act was some guy and then the Black Eyed Peas that are so overrated.
    I don't know how surprised I was when it was Mary and Cher in the sing off. I thought it would be Mary but didn't know if she would be up against Matt or Cher.
    I didn't feel there was much to choose between either Mary or Cher and I like Cher but I can't be doing with this all this crying that Cher does and gets so upset.
    But to be honest this years X Factor hasn't been gripping.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why do they presume EVERYONE from Liverpool is a fan of Rebecca?!
  • Options
    darnelledarnelle Posts: 9,116
    Forum Member
    konnie looking so gorgeous shes making cole look dowdy here
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cowell wont leave Coles chairs alone
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    glendaveny wrote: »
    Oh for goodness sake - get real. Danni did exactly the right thing. She can see that Cher is a little bit different and has at least some potential to be a recording artist. Mary is a very good singer - but I've heard singers as good as her at the office party. She's totally run of the mill. And her competition in the market would be Susan Boyle - no contest!!!

She's not different though, there is nothing new or unique about her.