Gay England Soccer Player to Come Out Publically This Sunday

123457»

Comments

• AirboraeAirborae Posts: 2,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Fernando Torres still hasn't come out yet... :)
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Airborae wrote: »
    And Fernando Torres still hasn't come out yet... :)

The happily married Torres with two gorgeous kids?
  • Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member

don't if Torres is or isn't ....but maybe he's like the happily married John Travolta with three kids , Cruise loves the instution so much he keeps having the ceremonies with various (stepford ) wives that doesn't necessarily mean hes straight . Marriage and Kids does not always equate with being straight. Its lazy to suggest that because someone is married with kids then they are not gay.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blockz99 wrote: »
    don't if Torres is or isn't ....but maybe he's like the happily married John Travolta with three kids , Cruise loves the instution so much he keeps having the ceremonies with various (stepford ) wives that doesn't necessarily mean hes straight . Marriage and Kids does not always equate with being straight. Its lazy to suggest that because someone is married with kids then they are not gay.

Given that I'm very much attracted to Mr Torres, I'd not exactly be disappointed if he came out, but I'm not sure the speculation is funny, or fair..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any Premier League footballers getting married today?
  • AirboraeAirborae Posts: 2,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep! That's the one. :)
  • Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member
    Given that I'm very much attracted to Mr Torres, I'd not exactly be disappointed if he came out, but I'm not sure the speculation is funny, or fair..

I'm with you there ;-) but I cant see the harm in speculation its just fun . Why would anyone be hurt if they were thought to be gay ? There are examples of celebs who laugh or are so unconcerned that people might think (wish) they are gay ...Beckham springs to mind , cant see Ronaldo being that bothered .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blockz99 wrote: »
    I'm with you there ;-) but I cant see the harm in speculation its just fun . Why would anyone be hurt if they were thought to be gay ? There are examples of celebs who laugh or are so unconcerned that people might think (wish) they are gay ...Beckham springs to mind , cant see Ronaldo being that bothered .

Well yeah, there's nothing wrong with being LGBT but I think speculation when the guy has a young family is a bit uncalled for..I think the same with Beckham too..

I'm a hypocrite though cause I speculate all the time!