Hurry up and go then Chanelle and do us all a favour!

Comments

• slideshowrobslideshowrob Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    cat80 wrote: »
    What does she mean forgotten, to most of us she already is. Single bombs, barely gets mag interviews or papped. Pretty conclusive evidence that she's so last year :D

Barely get's mag interviews? In the lead up to her single and TV show she was interviewed in every single one of those mags(STAR, NEW, NOW, LOVE IT(twice), MORE etc) except HEAT and OK!.

Do you read the mags?

Barely papped? :eek: I think if you go to any website that hold's papped pics (wenn, keystone, belga, reximage, isomages etc) and type in 'Chanelle' you'll see how much she gets papped.

Pretty conclusive evidence that your post is based on your opinion of Chanelle and not actual fact. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    What about when the news is that she's just been voted least talented?
    what about it??
    The poster I was replying to was saying she barely gets mentioned which is untrue;)
  • cat80cat80 Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barely get's mag interviews? In the lead up to her single and TV show she was interviewed in every single one of those mags(STAR, NEW, NOW, LOVE IT(twice), MORE etc) except HEAT and OK!.

Do you read the mags?

Barely papped? :eek: I think if you go to any website that hold's papped pics (wenn, keystone, belga, reximage, isomages etc) and type in 'Chanelle' you'll see how much she gets papped.

Pretty conclusive evidence that your post is based on your opinion of Chanelle and not actual fact. :cool:

I read all the mags you are on about and she only appeared in them when her single was due out, you don't seem to see her in them anymore for no reason like with lots of other "celebs" and the websites that have her on are just that, most don't ever see the light of day in mags or newspapers nowadays
    Forum Member
    What about when the news is that she's just been voted least talented?

Well we know she's not the least talented so that's says everything about that vote doesn't it. ;) She plays the violin, speaks spanish and is a successful model. If that's the least talented person in the country then i'm a bulgarian lap dancer. All it proves is Chanelle is known by the people polled. It's just proves how good her agent is at maintaining her profile.

Pete Doherty was voted 7th least talented person in the country in the poll. Again proves what nonsense it is as he's a very talented musician.
  • jamesdeanukjamesdeanuk Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wax it off chanelle
  • Jennifer WillJennifer Will Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always get this one mixed up with Chantelle, who I understand is a slightly bigger nobody.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would think there's a few that would notice.

I don't think VH1 is that obscure. It's part of the MTV network, I've heard of it and watched it for years. I think getting 2 show's on there would be achievement for any BBHM.

The Nuts reader's would notice. She's had something like 7 or 8 front page and exclusive shoots since she came out of BB8. That's a pretty impressive amount.

She's also pretty much in every magazine i see either being slated, interviewed or photographed.

I think it's fair to say if you don't watch VH1 or TMF, don't read the magazines, Daily Star or lads mags and don't visit the online gossip sites then you wouldn't notice she had left the country.

You're right, I don't watch VH1 or TMF, don't read mags or the Star and I don't visit online gossip sites. In such enchanting places, Jade Goody and Jordan are considered big stars. Paul Gascoigne's former step daughter, John Leslie's ex and someone who tried to defraud the makers of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire are considered celebrities. Jodie Marsh's comedy breasts are a major talking point, as is the latest autobiography from someone barely old enough to vote. In that context, Chanelle is famous and a genuine celebrity who has a very successful career ;)
    Forum Member
    cat80 wrote: »
    I read all the mags you are on about and she only appeared in them when her single was due out, you don't seem to see her in them anymore for no reason like with lots of other "celebs" and the websites that have her on are just that, most don't ever see the light of day in mags or newspapers nowadays

So you said she barely appears and yet you admit she was in them. In all of them in the lead up to her TV show and then again on the eve of the single release.

See her in them anymore? She had 2 exclusive in magazine's last week(More and Love It). She's also has an exclusive in Nuts today i believe.

You know what, your right. She barely appears. :rolleyes:
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Hope this is a promise and not a threat.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    As in an annoying bint who almost singlehandedly ruined the Big Brother franchise?

As in she has an agent who feeds the tabloids an almost daily diet of non stories to keep her name in people's minds. This generates a lot of threads on here
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chanelle would be mad to quit the UK, her music career is only just taking off and I predict it will skyrocket.

I think she should let Leona Lewis have the USA to herself at the moment, Chanelle would only steal the limelight away from her (can Leona play the violin at grade 7? I think not!).

Has anyone seen my medication? I appear to have misplaced it.:p
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you said she barely appears and yet you admit she was in them. In all of them in the lead up to her TV show and then again on the eve of the single release.

See her in them anymore? She had 2 exclusive in magazine's last week(More and Love It). She's also has an exclusive in Nuts today i believe.

You know what, your right. She barely appears. :rolleyes:

But she often appears bare.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chanelle would be mad to quit the UK, her music career is only just taking off and I predict it will skyrocket.

I think she should let Leona Lewis have the USA to herself at the moment, Chanelle would only steal the limelight away from her (can Leona play the violin at grade 7? I think not!).

Has anyone seen my medication? I appear to have misplaced it.:p

Hasn't Chanelle's song dropped out of the charts altogether or in the bottom now?
    More medication needed:D
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »
    As in she has an agent who feeds the tabloids an almost daily diet of non stories to keep her name in people's minds. This generates a lot of threads on here

He seems to know what he's doing that bloke.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hasn't Chanelle's song dropped out of the charts altogether or in the bottom now?
    More medication needed:D

I thought it was heading for the top 20 :confused: I haven't actually seen singles or album chart in about 10 years, so I wouldn't know. Has the song been on the radio?
    Forum Member
    He seems to know what he's doing that bloke.

If his intention is to make her overexposed then yes, I guess you're right :cool:
    Forum Member
    I thought it was heading for the top 20 :confused: I haven't actually seen singles or album chart in about 10 years, so I wouldn't know. Has the song been on the radio?

I don't think it got much in the way of airplay. DJs seemed more interested in talking about the puppet thing. It's dropped out of the top 75 but I don't know the exact position.
  • clazza 1clazza 1 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    ccm wrote: »

But we know they often make mistakes on this site.
    Recently they named a list of BB people, incuding Ziggy who Mr P represents, as desperate nobodies.
    They later removed Ziggy's name from the list.
    To make this BB story interesting they have used photographs of Chanelle yet again, and although it is about BB9 they have attached a Chanelle story to it, even though it is from a very unreliable source and not a direct quote.
    Perhaps they will think better of it and remove the BB9 reference later too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it got much in the way of airplay. DJs seemed more interested in talking about the puppet thing. It's dropped out of the top 75 but I don't know the exact position.

Craig BB1's position as the most successful ex-HM to release single looks safe for now then :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No it didn't make top 40 or top 60 either, just a lot of hot air and hype from her and her PR, even old VB got to number 2:D
    Forum Member
    Craig BB1's position as the most successful ex-HM to release single looks safe for now then :D

Unfortunately so. Tbh it annoys me that the best placed BB song should be the worst one to chart. I still think Chanelle's single could have done well if the puppet show hadn't made her a laughing stock.
  • LibrasunLibrasun Posts: 402
    Forum Member

It has been completely ignored by the radio stations. For all the Daily Stars' optimism of it reaching top 20 it is nowhere in the top100.

Apparently Chanelle is going to release it again in Russia, Belgium, Holland etc.
    Forum Member
    Librasun wrote: »
    It has been completely ignored by the radio stations. For all the Daily Stars' optimism of it reaching top 20 it is nowhere in the top100.

Apparently Chanelle is going to release it again in Russia, Belgium, Holland etc.

Is that as a standalone single or are we talking club release?
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Librasun wrote: »

The problem is that although people in those countries cannot understand English (necessarily) they still have the capacity to hear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately so. Tbh it annoys me that the best placed BB song should be the worst one to chart. I still think Chanelle's single could have done well if the puppet show hadn't made her a laughing stock.

Puppet show?