The Little Mix Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    So the best chance for LM to get a Number 1 would have to be before May 7th.

Not really :) That only had the first two Mondays in May.

We still have Monday 21 May and Monday 28 May. I think it will be out on one of they Mondays. Just posted it as it was May releases :)

and Unless a song from April or the above list does a Gotye and stays at #1 for weeks I think they would get their #1 if they released in the last two weeks of May :)
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    They will be releasing a book and annual in September
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/s103/the-x-factor/news/a374022/little-mix-to-release-autobiography.html

Also Leigh-Anne tweeted Little Mix‏@LittleMixOffic
    Omgosh so excited for our first single! Hol tight #littlemixers :D eeeek! Leigh x

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They will be releasing a book and annual in September
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/s103/the-x-factor/news/a374022/little-mix-to-release-autobiography.html

Also Leigh-Anne tweeted Little Mix‏@LittleMixOffic
    Omgosh so excited for our first single! Hol tight #littlemixers :D eeeek! Leigh x

:D

Epic! Cant wait to get my Hands on Little Mix: Our Story :D Sounds brilliant! the price doesn't though lol.

Onto the single, I hope it gets premiered on Radio 1 on either the Chris Moyles Show (Breakfest) or Greg James's on Drivetime . As they are the two most listened to shows and it would get heard by millions! :)
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be buying the book, regardless of price.

And I so cannot wait for the single! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBH I am looking forward to the Official Lyric Video (if they do one) as much as the Official Video! Lol :D

As I just watched the Saturday's one and its pretty cool
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha was listening to Radio1 Ready for The Weekend earlier and this song came on:
    Wilson Phillips— Hold On (DS & WestFunk Mix)

and I was like I have heard this before... then a few seconds later it came to me! Little Mix sang it on the X Factor along with the other contestants! :D

I think Its just the bit LM sing over and over again with a brilliant beat over it!
    Forum Member
    1992 wrote: »
    Haha was listening to Radio1 Ready for The Weekend earlier and this song came on:
    Wilson Phillips— Hold On (DS & WestFunk Mix)

and I was like I have heard this before... then a few seconds later it came to me! Little Mix sang it on the X Factor along with the other contestants! :D

I think Its just the bit LM sing over and over again with a brilliant beat over it!

That was one of my favourite group songs along with Walking On Sunshine :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was one of my favourite group songs along with Walking On Sunshine :)

When your Gone was my Favourite :) Walking on Sunshine was good aswell

Hello was also good but LM hardly sang on that except for Leigh's rap :(
  • friendlyguy2friendlyguy2 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    30th March 2012

Facebook likes 255,224
    Twitter followers 692,408
    Youtube views Cannonball (audio version) 2,385,716
    Youtube views Cannonball (video) 2,694,984
    Youtube views Don't Let Go (week 7) 857,499
    Youtube views E.T. (week 4) 714,864
    Youtube views Empire State of Mind (final) 546,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    30th March 2012

Youtube views:

Don't Let Go (week 7) 857,499

Would love at some point for DLG to hit 1 Million views.

I think it can as it's not that far off it and imo it deserves 1M views!
  • friendlyguy2friendlyguy2 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Don't Let Go' was a great song for LM and still is so hopefully a million views will happen one day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hold On should definitely be covered by LM, they would have a hit record with it! :D

I also love that image as well, it displays the girls we've come to known and support.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know what would be brilliant?

If through the Official LM website they sold singed copy's of the new single.

Say like the first 250 people to pre-order it through the LM website got a signed copy. :)

I think the Saturdays have done this once or twice and imo it's a nice thing to do for the fans and also a brilliant keepsake for fans :)

Any of you agree?
    Forum Member
    Anyone watch BGT tonight?
    There was a group of older ladies who wanted to be an 'Older Little Mix' haha :D
    They didn't go through to the next round.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone watch BGT tonight?
    There was a group of older ladies who wanted to be an 'Older Little Mix' haha :D
    They didn't go through to the next round.

I did, lol when they said an Older Little Mix I was like :eek:

They weren't very good though so LM have nothing to worry about :D;)

Also on the album I complety forgot about Cannonball It will probably be the last track on the album as that is the Winners Song. I think that rules out a Album version of DLG? :( As Much as I love DLG imo I dont want two covers on the Album.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be sure about that, they'll probably drop Cannonball as soon as the Tour is over so I wouldn't rule out DLG just yet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be sure about that, they'll probably drop Cannonball as soon as the Tour is over so I wouldn't rule out DLG just yet.

Its the Winners Song though and thier first #1 so I would think will be on it.

I would take DLG over CB any day though as thats what LM are remembered for from the X Factor also I would have LOVED DLG as the Winners Song :D It would have sold more than Cannonball as well I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now 81 which is out on Monday has 9 #1 songs on it Cannonball is one of them

Any one else proud of this? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's great, but hopefully on NOW 82, it'll feature LM's new upcoming single.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's great, but hopefully on NOW 82, it'll feature LM's new upcoming single.

Well NOW's are usually released in March/April, July, November of every year so I dont see they cant as it will be out before July :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    O2 arena , they were amazing last night, 4 Girls their entrance was spectacular as they were launched up to the stage, in fact their vocals were exceptional , 6 songs in a row, Jesy's performance in Beautiful, Leigh's rap in Superbass, Jade's vocals in Cannonball , Perrie's voice in Dont let Go, all showed energy on stage. They brought the O2 to life!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And it's a shame I never had the time and the needs to travel far to any of the Live Tour shows...ah well, bring on T4: On The Beach. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few tweets from Perrie and Jade and Leigh :)

X Factor Audtions were in Glasgow yesterday, Perrie auditioned in Glasgow so she tweeted:
    Perrie Little Mix‏@PerrieLittleMixReply

Wow I auditioned a yr ago today! INSANE! Done so much this yr and I'm so grateful for every minute of it! U guys r the reason I do this <3 x

She then gets APRIL Foooled! LOOOL :D
    Perrie Little Mix‏@PerrieLittleMix

Right, that April fool made me want to kill myself! So annoying, why am I so gullible?!? The x factor tour team got me good!!!

Jade tweets yesterday:
    Little Mix‏@LittleMixOfficReply

Amazing 2 shows today! Not much left of tour now which is sad but cnt wait to get back to our own stuff! Nanite little mixers xxxjadexxx

Then Leigh tweets how she pranked Perrie and Jade then gets Pranked back by Jade lol :D
    Little Mix‏@LittleMixOffic

So I fooled pez and jade about a 3 mac goody bag worth £200 n Jade got me bk with salty tea :o #NeverPrankAPrankster Leigh x legooo
This discussion has been closed.