Options

Jeremy Kyle New Series

Comments

• Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    I've started printing Kyle Lingo Bingo sheets.... it makes a fun game for all the family. I'm going to get a load printed and hand them out to the studio audience.

On the odd ocassion that I'm at home I do sometimes watch the Kyle show, normally in open mouthed increduality. I really do dislike the man Kyle but I have on occasion really felt for the situation some of the guests find themselves.
    Kyles problem is that he sees it all in B&W, there are no shades of grey, he's also judge, jury and executioner. Often he's rude, bombastic and downright pig ignorant to people that need real help. He's also quite brave for a bloke standing behind a pair of 7 foot heavies. IYSWIM
    He often demands a guest says something but rarely lets them finish their sentences, he constantly interupts and talks over his guests.
    The big difference between Kyle and Springer, is that in geberal Springer didn't take sides, he certainly didn't goad his guests, he generally made the odd comment and let them get on with it.
    Kyle may be weraing a suit but he's not really any better than a lot of his guests. Its a real shame his father "didn't put something on the end of it." ;)

I agree. I often wonder if Jeremy needs security when hes not on the show ? I imagine there are thousands of Chavs wanting to kick his head in.
  • Options
    Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jeremys' show is better than ever. I love it..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    You can give them all the free contraception and dental care in the world, if they have no self respect or dignity they won't take it even if its free. They have no class.

But they do get a flat and a weekly income. That's all they care about. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liquinn wrote: »
    I've been watching the new series and it seems Jeremy's letting the guests speak to each other slightly more, thoughts? Whereas before it was quite a rare occurrence. If this make sense lol.

I get the feeling the show's going towards a more Springer approach, shouting and the security being on stage.

If Jeremy wants to help people then why doesn't he promote his show else where?

I think that Jerry Springer is a much better ringmaster than JK. Springer knows they are morons and doesn't take them seriously, he gives them enough rope and they hang themselves much to the joy of him and the audience. JK thinks he is some sort of messiah who will save all the idiots that pitch up on his show.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just wish that someone on this show would make it clear that female contraception is FREE on the NHS.

They probably can't get to their GP surgery because they can't afford the bus fare after blowing their benefit money on alcohol, cigarettes etc. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    There are times when I wonder if social services are watching especially where there are two very ignorant and clearly volitile parents screaming at each other.
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    There are times when I wonder if social services are watching especially where there are two very ignorant and clearly volitile parents screaming at each other.

Me too and there are times when I wonder if a police officer may be watching when idiots admit to drug dealing etc on camera!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That blonde foul mouthed 'thing' that was on yesterday kept going on about her having an abortion and then said she was 5 months pregnant. A bit bloody late for an abortion you daft mare.

Horrible, horrible people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But they do get a flat and a weekly income. That's all they care about. :mad:

I was reading a story in this weeks Closer magazine and there was a teenage girl with two kids who blatently admits she got pregnant at 15 for the money and a flat. She said she will have more kids rather than ever work ! Her mother had nine kids and is also living the life of riley!
  • Options
    PoolioPoolio Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    Just seen these posted by Graham 'The Genius' Stanier's twitter account. Why on earth would anyone get these done!?

https://twitter.com/GrahamStanier1/status/325148590500626433/photo/1

https://twitter.com/GrahamStanier1/status/324066548954304512/photo/1
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Poolio wrote: »
    Just seen these posted by Graham 'The Genius' Stanier's twitter account. Why on earth would anyone get these done!?

Or should it be why would anyone wear shocking pink laces and a red bell in his/her socks :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why will they not release the episodes onto DVD? Perhaps an un-cut version of the show of something?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Because they are F***wits.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why will they not release the episodes onto DVD? Perhaps an un-cut version of the show of something?

Now that I would watch. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed something... seems like most of the kids names is Jayden?
  • Options
    PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :mad::mad::mad:
    Why the sad faces?
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iseems like most of the kids names is Jayden?

It does seem to be the most popular baby name chosen by those types of people. I suspect it was the non-English chav Britney Spears who made that name popular!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    It does seem to be the most popular baby name chosen by those types of people. I suspect it was the non-English chav Britney Spears who made that name popular!

I remember someone on the show who had a child called Americus. :eek:

It's going for the most unusual (ie stupid) name they can think of or spelt in a different way eg Rhy-Lee, Shadee-nah, etc etc
  • Options
    ItsallaboutyouItsallaboutyou Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember someone on the show who had a child called Americus. :eek:

It's going for the most unusual (ie stupid) name they can think of or spelt in a different way eg Rhy-Lee, Shadee-nah, etc etc

I remember that! Probably has siblings called Bosnia-Herzegovina, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Armenia and Yugoslavia :D
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeremy Kyle called a black man 'Blud' on today's show. What does 'Blud' mean?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    They forgot to blank out the swearing there, she just shouted 'How do you F****** know?!'
  • Options
    ItsallaboutyouItsallaboutyou Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poppy Cox wrote: »
    They forgot to blank out the swearing there, she just shouted 'How do you F****** know?!'

Relaxed rules maybe?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    Relaxed rules maybe?

I personally wasn't offended by it, I'm just surprised nobody else noticed!