Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 173)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    Iclabon wrote: »
    I thought it was funny, but it was nothing worth calling a 'dynamic' or anything, and I wouldn't care if they never had another scene. I just find JP/James so lacking and tired :o.

Well there is a sort of dynamic between the two. They hate each other's guts and I really enjoy watching that and this is coming from someone who hates JP. I hate him but I enjoy seeing Ste hate him and possibly seeing Ste bash him over the head with a metal object ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd give anything for Tony and Jacqui to be the people they make like family to Ste after Brendan and Cheryl go.

It's likely with Tony considering their past, and Stacqui, I mean, Kieron and Claire would be gold. So hopefully they go there with Tacqui seriously, cos that makes it easy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    Ste is not being lumbered with Mr Past His Sell By Date/Only Around to Make Fun Of.

No way. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Tony, tezza.

So deal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was watching old videos of them and I just love their age difference...like 10 years of a difference.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    Nezzie wrote: »
    Was watching old videos of them and I just love their age difference...like 10 years of a difference.

Remember, Brendan is only "29" :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello :p
    think I've caught up :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks to you, Ayla, if Brendan doesn't turn up tonight to collect Ste from the college, I'm going to be disappointed. :cry::D
  • Options
    metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Thanks to you, Ayla, if Brendan doesn't turn up tonight to collect Ste from the college, I'm going to be disappointed. :cry::D

aww I thought this too:( Doug's probably gonna take him back to the deli and I thought all three would walk in arguing and he'd be there 'So what did I miss':o
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello kitten.

And I agree with kojan.

:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 363
    Forum Member

He'll give Ste a spankin' at home for being such a bad boy while he was away :o:o
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member

Sorreh :(;)
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #BlameAyla
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    It's a crime if JP and Ste don't have more scenes together beyond tonight.

I would much, MUCH rather see Ste get more into the whole McQueen clan (not in a romantic way with JP but as mates) than see him toddle around the village with the hunky lads.

No thanks. More actual McQueen-JP, less Bryan Kirkwood Male McQueens.

Was saying to someone earlier that I'd like a Ste and JP rivalry forever :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope if Brendan finds out, he moves all the tray-like objects away from Ste. Just to annoy him.
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Sorreh :(;)

So you should be. :mad:

;)

Patrick telling them off could never be as good. :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    Woah. I popped on this morning still revelling in the Doug jump and Will bashing-out-of-the-way and everyone was happy.

Saw we're at page 92 and though 'ooh', what's happened?'. Nothing, that's what. People, I just had to catch up in +-10 pages of sad thoughts. :mad:

Also, did PJ have another twitter moment? There seems to be an explanation, but not a defining tweet?

Evening :cool:. I'm looking forward to Ste trashing JP :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    :D

He's really not a real person, he's a wooden boy, and the money Walker is giving him is helping him turn into a real boy with the help of a Blue Fairy. ;)
    DiDi1192 wrote: »
    :D I can't add to this perfect :D

*dying
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm shaking my head at all of you.

I think after the fight, it's likely to go that Patrick just dismisses Ste and Doug from the career day, they go off to talk about what happened, and Patrick's got to deal with JP. JP's a teacher that reflects on him and the school, so I'd like some professional telling off and repercussions for him. Especially after how righteous a stance he had on bullying and how he handled Phoebe, it makes him all the more a tit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    khughes90 wrote: »
    Woah. I popped on this morning still revelling in the Doug jump and Will bashing-out-of-the-way and everyone was happy.

Saw we're at page 92 and though 'ooh', what's happened?'. Nothing, that's what. People, I just had to catch up in +-10 pages of sad thoughts. :mad:

Also, did PJ have another twitter moment? There seems to be an explanation, but not a defining tweet?

Evening :cool:. I'm looking forward to Ste trashing JP :D

Khughes. :cool:

They're all mad. ;)

What's this about Twitter?
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Hello.

I'm home in time for another look at Sasseh!Ste.:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    Khughes. :cool:

They're all mad. ;)

What's this about Twitter?

Absolutely mad. Ste-P (I like the sound of that :o) frenemies, Doug not crying, no Kevin or Walker. Why are we worrying this week. We have all of next week for that shiz! :cool:

Ignore me. It was that the tweets were the wrong order so it looked like something happened and had been deleted. But it wasn't. :o
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    #BlameAyla

Watch it, you :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello.

I'm home in time for another look at Sasseh!Ste.:cool:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0f594280f1e0ec4bef445facb81a6c6d/tumblr_mihfrnZRml1qbm0ogo1_500.gif

:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    khughes90 wrote: »
    Absolutely mad. Ste-P (I like the sound of that :o) frenemies, Doug not crying, no Kevin or Walker. Why are we worrying this week. We have all of next week for that shiz! :cool:

Exactly. :cool:

And possible JPendan tomorrow. :o
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    I've never for one second believed that Will is partially paralysed. He just looks as if he's sitting in a chair/on a sofa/whatever. I can't really explain what it is that he isn't doing right, but there's something.

Unless of course the plot twist is that he can walk really.:rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.