Helen, Mark and Winston most desperate for the money

loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
Forum Member
I've just watched last night's ep and these three stood out as the most obsessed with the money.

Winston was angry that Chris would dare try to take £15k from HIS £115k winnings (but it's OK that Mark or Ash would do it, of course, because he would still end up with £102k).

Mark was angry that he wasn't really chosen to take the £15k there and then so he could have £10k for his salon, and Chris was just an escape goat taking the brunt of Mark's anger. He couldn't admit he was disappointed at not having £20k in his pocket so had to pretend he didn't trust Chris.

Helen was angry that ANYONE would try to take her £2k from her, although once she found out two of them were her best friends it was OK apart from Chris because he obviously wanted to keep it for himself.

Good on Christopher for standing up for Chris, he is the most deserving winner IMO.

Also, did anyone notice how Helen was talking about how Chris was untrustworthy because even his BFF Ashleigh said he would have taken the money. Funny how she never mentioned that her two best friends in the house took the money and she never expected them to - she obviously doesn't know them as well as she thought she did. ;-)

Comments

• haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good on Christopher for standing up for Chris, he is the most deserving winner IMO.
    -)

Christopher is the only person with real integrity so I'm coming round to the fact that he really should be the winner. He really needs to get away from the poisonous troll with daft eyebrows, his involvement with Mark hasn't done him any favours and put me off him for a while.

As for the money I don't suppose any of them are rich although I wouldn't mind betting that Winston isn't badly off. He has the appearance of someone who leads a charmed life. I just hope that he doesn't win.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Chris and Ashleigh are most desperate for the money. Not saying the others dont want it cos they all would like to win.