Bike racer Carl Fogarty going in?

CRIKEY!!! It sounds like one of my bike racing idols, Carl Fogarty is going into the jungle!!! I can't imagine Foggy eating all those creepy crawlies!! :o

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/im-celebrity-2014-carl-fogarty-4596590

Comments

• honeypothoneypot Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't watch it but oh I hope it's true as I will be glued and it will have gained another viewer. I suspect a lot of other 'non watching bike fans' will do too :-)
  • gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,611
    Forum Member
    Don't worry. He will bore for England as he turns everything round to when he was bushtucker king back in his school days. ;)
  • yorkshire belleyorkshire belle Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously hope this is true, but can't see it myself he as always skated the programme, but get ready if he is come on king Karl
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously hope this is true, but can't see it myself he as always skated the programme, but get ready if he is come on king Karl

Its true he has already arrived
  • ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be honest, I've never heard of him, not being a biking fan (or even a sport fan of any kind) but I must say it's interested me more than some of the names thrown around, just because I find it much more interesting on these kinds of shows to see celebs you don't normally see on these kind of shows. I was far more interested in David Emmanuel last year than I was Joey Essex, despite not having heard of David Emmanuel before, just because it is something different to the same old string of TOWIE stars and professional RTVers you always get.

Here's hoping there's a few more left-field choices (whether I've heard of them or not lol).
  • AZ fanAZ fan Posts: 1,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking back on it now, ITV already had a relationship with Foggy after the excellent Superbike doc they put on about a year ago. I hope he proves popular as I still have bad memories of him being in the audience on BBC SPOTY. John Inverdale was interviewing Foggy and said "Maybe if you're a five-time champion (instead of four) you might get on the shortlist". Highly disrespectful towards one of the sport's greats and a real cult figure back in the days of 100,000+ crowds.
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Carl Fogarty was a boxer
  • yorkshire belleyorkshire belle Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone liking Carl, watch foggys New Zealand trip, he did with his wife Michaela on motorbikes, she says he is very shy, but he comes across well and as a very dry sense of humour, can't wait
  • sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not a bike fan, but do know of Carl I remember he was big in Biking and also used to go on Question of Sport, looking forward to him there, tbh its the 2 models and the towie girl I dont know, but I am looking forward to it starting seems a good line up for a change.
  • gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,611
    Forum Member
    Any local cats should head for the hills.