Now we know why Bullard is such an attention seeker

From what we saw of him in his swimming trunks in the coming out show (far too many views of it, it must be said), he is obviously desperately trying to make up for a conspicuous lack of anything much in the downstairs department.

Macho insecurity, anyone?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    He is a bit annoying sometimes but he's entertaining :D
  • StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what we saw of him in his swimming trunks in the coming out show (far too many views of it, it must be said), he is obviously desperately trying to make up for a conspicuous lack of anything much in the downstairs department.

Macho insecurity, anyone?

He'd mentioned it himself, hadn't he. The lack of, I mean. Not sure when. I think you're right.
  • daicolldaicoll Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    All these Jimmy Bullard postings are tantamount to playground bullying.. I am not a Bullard supporter but it's all getting rather tedious now..
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,543
    Forum Member
    How many clips did he get his ugly mug in that show last night >:(>:(

They spent hardly anytime on Foggy who was the Winner. Seems they forgot that fact :(
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »

They spent hardly anytime on Foggy who was the Winner. Seems they forgot that fact :(

My thoughts exactly in fact I think Gemma scaredy cat was on screen more than Foggy last night :(
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,543
    Forum Member
    TrishaS wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly in fact I think Gemma scaredy cat was on screen more than Foggy last night :(

Yep. And how long did she last >:(>:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    What a weird post in the first place.
    Forum Member
    Fed up of schoolyard bullying. ..effing grow up
    Forum Member
    The Op obviously hated IAC from the start . what a winker....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any moment now, someone is going to echo the blessed Bullard and ask, " What right have you got to be here anyway ? "., even though he said himself, that he is lacking in the wedding tackle area so no doubt he'd agree. - " It's only a bitta bantah".
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daicoll wrote: »
    All these Jimmy Bullard postings are tantamount to playground bullying.. I am not a Bullard supporter but it's all getting rather tedious now..
    Fed up of schoolyard bullying. ..effing grow up

It's only a bit of banter, do you know what I mean?
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The editor of the programme must have a Jimmy Bullard trunks fetish.
  • JayDee279JayDee279 Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He wants attention; he's getting it.
  • Zidane82Zidane82 Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Any moment now, someone is going to echo the blessed Bullard and ask, " What right have you got to be here anyway ? "., even though he said himself, that he is lacking in the wedding tackle area so no doubt he'd agree. - " It's only a bitta bantah".

Because everybody realises that Jimmy was the true 'winner' , he was robbed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zidane82 wrote: »
    Because everybody realises that Jimmy was the true 'winner' , he was robbed.

In his dreams :-)
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a bit annoying sometimes but he's entertaining :D

Correction - he is VERY annoying - as for entertaining - perhaps for the first 10 minutes after that he soon begins to grate - so DESPERATE for fame and camera time he became painful to watch. :o
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for Jimmy Bullard. Like so many "cheeky chappy clowns" his banter and jokes are simply there to hide his pain. He is clearly a deeply troubled man.
  • UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Op obviously hated IAC from the start . what a winker....

:D:D:D In the words of the late, great Rik Mayall... "Oh, what wit and repartee"

One of those posts where it says a lot more about the poster than their intended target. :D
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Jimmy Bullard. Like so many "cheeky chappy clowns" his banter and jokes are simply there to hide his pain. He is clearly a deeply troubled man

You obviously know him very well to say that. I don't and I think what I see - he's an annoying, attention-seeking prat.