EE: so if summerhayes cracks the case...then.. SPOILERS INSIDE

2»

Comments

• Options
    bobby-lee 101bobby-lee 101 Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mdtauk wrote: »
    It is possible that at New Years, we the Audience will find out who the killer is, but the characters wont until February?

I thought that too
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Allybear9 wrote: »
    i agree lauren is too easy

i think it could have been abby and lauren realises that

I have felt since near the beginning lauren will work out its abi
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling the police will somehow (maybe through Lauren's laptop) find out about the nasty comments being suspiciously deleted by Whitney and we are led to believe that she is the killer for awhile.
  • Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    Summerhayes in a coma? How could anyone tell?

Somebody had to say it. ;-)

My thoughts exactly. She's insipid, boring, and dumb as a sack of hammers. I've met soggy cardboard boxes with more personality than Summerhayes.
  • Options
    Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Sara Webb wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly. She's insipid, boring, and dumb as a sack of hammers. I've met soggy cardboard boxes with more personality than Summerhayes.

I used to think she was acting stupid and had been placed there by Keeble to infiltrate the Brannings (seeing as Max would be a person of interest as the murder victim's lover), because nobody could be that stupid for real but it turns out she was actually stupid.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad now that we only have to wait seven weeks or so
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has to be Abi.....it would then explain what a bitch she has turned into lately and all that creepy stuff she was doing to poor Lauren.

Then again, Jacqueline Jossa is leaving to go on maternity leave. And if Emma is in the car and the killer is Abi, that will literally leave Max on his own...(apart from Carol)...and I'm not so sure TPTB would do that. I mean I love Max but us he a sustainable character on his own? I suppose Emma doesn't have to die but still....how popular a character is she to stay on long term as Max's girlfriend???

I think I've confused myself now! Lol...
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    I dont think Emma Summerhayes will be killed off... She is still credited on Tuesday 6th January. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04xw165
  • Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    I dont think Emma Summerhayes will be killed off... She is still credited on Tuesday 6th January. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04xw165

More's the pity.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking that whether Emma dies or not, she figures out the case. It's probably spelled out for her in skywriting or something, as I don't buy for one second that she could figure it out by herself.

We'll then see her make the 'I know you killed Lucy' call from the trailer, and see short scenes of the 'final 11' all taking calls and hanging up.
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    I was thinking that whether Emma dies or not, she figures out the case. It's probably spelled out for her in skywriting or something, as I don't buy for one second that she could figure it out by herself.

We'll then see her make the 'I know you killed Lucy' call from the trailer, and see short scenes of the 'final 11' all taking calls and hanging up.

... including Kelvin Carpenter, Den Watts and Ali Osman :D
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just hope we don't get two months of Emma doing campy looks over her shoulders.
  • Options
    Daisy_DukeDaisy_Duke Posts: 1,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen this trailer. Has it been on much?