Options

danielle lloyds bag fake???

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
Forum Member
✭✭
http://showbiz.sky.com/whose-uber-lavish-bag

what do you all think? surely dj ironic cant offord an £8,000 bag?

Comments

• Options
    BlueForYouBlueForYou Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pell wrote: »
    http://showbiz.sky.com/whose-uber-lavish-bag

what do you all think? surely dj ironic cant offord an £8,000 bag?

From the ^ piece:
    There was a rumour of £8000 - but an employee at Fendi told Sky Showbiz this model of tote with a flower garland came out around three years ago and could be worth only a quarter of that figure, at £2000.

Even at 2 grand it's a bit steep for a nobody like Danielle.
    her sugar daddy bought it perhaps?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its prob from the market, getting a copy is a bit embarrising, though its publicity, im sure she can afford 2000 though
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care what she paid for it, it's horrible
  • Options
    diddygirldiddygirl Posts: 4,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can't you 'borrow' posh designer bags direct for photo occasions. I wouldn't suprise me if she had borrowed it so she could be photographed with it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That style of Fendi bag is so old hat - and I doubt that it cost £8000, probably just her PR making up lies bigging her up as usual. I would out it at a grand at the most and considering that everyone else including Posh, Mary Kate and Kate had that style over a year she probably got in some sale somewhere....
  • Options
    PickpussPickpuss Posts: 72,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like a bag or four I do, but no way on this planet would I pay 50p for that if I came across it at a car boot sale :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pickpuss wrote: »
    I like a bag or four I do, but no way on this planet would I pay 50p for that if I came across it at a car boot sale :cool:

Me neither - it's hideous. :p

Looks as if Blue Peter had a go at it and stuck a few false flowers on a designer bag!
  • Options
    lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is cheap looking, had too much money spent on it and belongs with someone who has no tatste... the bag and Danielle have so much in common.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    LadySasha wrote: »
    I don't care what she paid for it, it's horrible

Agreed. Hideously ugly and I wouldn't pay a quid for it from the junk shop, to keep my pegs in.
  • Options
    capricecaprice Posts: 16,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diddygirl wrote: »
    can't you 'borrow' posh designer bags direct for photo occasions. I wouldn't suprise me if she had borrowed it so she could be photographed with it.

Absolutely. A friend of mine does this (the borrowing bit, not the photography bit!) there are lots agencies where you can hire clothes, accessories etc. How sad if someone has actually done it and then told a photographer where they are going to be with said bag though lol!

Not much of a life is it...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    I read the thread title as:

Danielle Lloyds a fake bag.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    t22design wrote: »

LoL! :D
    She's that as well.

:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    t22design wrote: »

LOL...very apt !!! :p

But hey not to worry if the bag is fake...at least Gawjus Danielle had "dry" armpits !! :p
  • Options
    BlackheartBlackheart Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    Maybe she can keep all her crusty scabs from her vagina in it when shes not putting them in Asain Celebs food ..lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blackheart wrote: »
    Maybe she can keep all her crusty scabs from her vagina in it when shes not putting them in Asain Celebs food ..lol

omg I remember her saying that. She's got a dirty mouth :eek: I also remember her handing Shilpa a dirty towel and smiling smugly to herself in the mirror :cry:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What sort of Cretin pays £8000 for a Handbag??
  • Options
    *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueForYou wrote: »
    Even at 2 grand it's a bit steep for a nobody like Danielle.
    her sugar daddy bought it perhaps?

I read somewhere that she's made £5 million pounds from all of her "modelling" and PAs. I don't believe that figure is true, but I do think that it's frightening how she has managed to get away with being a b*tch because she has the kind of figure that Richard Desmond wants to put on the cover of his newspapers.

I wouldn't doubt she could afford an expensive handbag and is shallow enough to want one. We live in worrying times.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't she place it over her head and leave it there.
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    *Sparkle* wrote: »
    I read somewhere that she's made £5 million pounds from all of her "modelling" and PAs. I don't believe that figure is true, but I do think that it's frightening how she has managed to get away with being a b*tch because she has the kind of figure that Richard Desmond wants to put on the cover of his newspapers.

I wouldn't doubt she could afford an expensive handbag and is shallow enough to want one. We live in worrying times.

Jade Goody was supposed to have made £5 million and she's said recently that she's made nowhere near that amount, so I can't see Danielle Lloyd having made anywhere near that either. She's made £1 million, if that.
    Can't she place it over her head and leave it there.

:D
  • Options
    Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its rented, like her car and flat. £5million! What a load of bull****... :rolleyes:

On another note, Lloyd is currently in the US with the girls from the D.Star's "Goss" column. Hopefully never to return...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Huffy1968 wrote: »
    Its rented, like her car and flat. £5million! What a load of bull****... :rolleyes:

On another note, Lloyd is currently in the US with the girls from the D.Star's "Goss" column. Hopefully never to return...

Gawjus Danielle has gone to the US ?? Please let it be a one-way ticket !!:p

As for this £8k bag, it was her latest boyfriend one DJ Ironik...soon to be touring with Ms Horler aka Cascada...who bought it wasn't it ? He would have got her a brown paper bag but couldn't find one big enough to go over her head ! :p
  • Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    She probably get them from the new online company that allows you to RENT the bag for 1 month, for a fee, return it and chose another one.. very odd company but apparently has a huge client base.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    I personally think the bag is hideous :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    im sure it is real and i think she can afford it. but it is soooo ugly i dont care. i would nt pay 10p for it eww.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    I personally think the bag is hideous :o
    Me too... and that thing she's carrying:p:p