Anyone suffering with a cold over the festive season?

RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
Forum Member
I've typically come down, with a cold over the past few days which has set my asthma off something rotten, not slept for 4 days now, don't know why I'm posting this;
But I guess I just wanted to give a DS hug to anyone whos ill with anything over the xmas period! and Merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy new year to each and every DS'er!

Comments

• jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, woke up yesterday with the cold symptoms just in time for Christmas, and currently struggling to sleep :(. Merry Christmas anyway.
  • RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member
    jlp95bwfc wrote: »
    Yes, woke up yesterday with the cold symptoms just in time for Christmas, and currently struggling to sleep :(. Merry Christmas anyway.

Aww, get well soon! I've been unwell since Saturday, keeping my fingers crossed I can make some improvement for tomorrow! I've got alcohol to numb the pain anyway!
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel like I am just about getting over my worst cold for years, My throat feels like I have the worst hay fever ever, My eyes look like I am possessed, My nose is running buckets, Every limb aches like goodness knows what and I've hardly slept in four days due to coughing and wheezing :cry:

ETA:
    RuthStar wrote: »
    I've typically come down, with a cold over the past few days which has set my asthma off something rotten, not slept for 4 days now, don't know why I'm posting this;
    But I guess I just wanted to give a DS hug to anyone whos ill with anything over the xmas period! and Merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy new year to each and every DS'er!

Oh snap about the four days thing :blush:

Merry Christmas
  • RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member
    SJ_Mental wrote: »
    I feel like I am just about getting over my worst cold for years, My throat feels like I have the worst hay fever ever, My eyes look like I am possessed, My nose is running buckets, Every limb aches like goodness knows what and I've hardly slept in four days due to coughing and wheezing :cry:

ETA:

Oh snap about the four days thing :blush:

Merry Christmas

Aww, I have felt exactly the same, Its awful, the lack of sleep bit is the worst alongside the not being able to breathe out of your nose thing, I've been to the doctors this morning and I have a inflammation of the right lung, which I'm now on steroids for, I'm assuming the cold triggered that! I'm looking forward to drinking and being merry irregardless tomorrow. I hope you feel much better soon, and Thank you, Merry Christmas to you! =)
  • Cake_NibblerCake_Nibbler Posts: 6,564
    Forum Member
    I have a minor cold - I'm just ploughing on and medicating myself with Mulled Wine and other booze

No stinking cold is ruining my Christmas!
  • rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe in colds