Options

Worst or best thing written on your schoolwork by a teacher?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    scruffpot wrote: »
    "Just because you believe the bible is fictitious nonsense made up does not mean you can make things up to awsner the essay question and use that as your argument, do it again"- RE secondary school 2nd year.

:D Brilliant!
    scruffpot wrote: »
    snip Art
    "Has no artistic talent
    snip

This reminds me of a particularly incompetent music teacher we had who gave us all exactly the same report at the end of the year 'No musical talent or interest in the subject whatsoever' - despite 3 classmates and I all sitting our Grade 7s externally that year. He didn't return the next year :D
  • Options
    GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both from A Level English teachers:

'Well done poppet!' - on the bottom of the practice essay I finally got an A grade on after languishing in Cs and Bs for seven months of the course

'She now needs to look after her health' on an annual report after I'd been ill during an exam session. It was the only time I was off school for the whole two years so I thought that was a bit dramatic!
  • Options
    zsb37105qtyzzsb37105qtyz Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Year 9 report before considering GCSE options

Woodwork - I would strongly recommend he does not take woodwork :D (I was rubbish anyway :D

Also,

French = My teacher wrote Aww and XD when she saw a sentence about a girl marrying a radiatior and people playing guitars and hugging signposts in Lapland (in French of course)

PE = My teacher kept moaning at me for not trying in Football and Rugby and said to some classmates "Not that he was doing much" when I switched with the flagpeople (taking turns) and was waving it the rest of lesson

English = Crossed out a paragraph and said not applicable here, She taught us it the lesson before, how is it not applicable
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I was about 13 my English teacher wrote that I had "latent talent" after I wrote a poem. I had to look up what it meant.
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My most memorable was: 'Please buy yourself a pen and stop dipping that poor spider in ink and letting it scuttle across your page':D
  • Options
    Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    I got a D in Geography with the comment "has plagiarised somebody else's work.

Which I had not, which pissed me of a little. Little miss goody two shoes however who had copied my work got an A.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I mostly had good things written on mine but the most bizarre was when I was in primary school. A teacher wrote on some maths homework "keep trying to dodge." WTF does that mean? Anyone know? :confused: