2»

Comments

• Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    Horrible, isn't it?

Just as I start getting into it, another break pops up.

How do Canadians put up with it I know now why they all have an axe.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The link stopped working for me :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the reason for people to watch the episode didn't have a conclusion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It finished with them still doing the POV.
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried any of the justin links on the Jokers page I posted?

You did not miss anything at the end.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    It finished with them still doing the POV.

Really? :confused:

The episodes seem pretty messed up right now... Not liking the way it's being edited at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    Have you tried any of the justin links on the Jokers page I posted?

You did not miss anything at the end.

I tried the justin link, it had audio but no video.
  • Options
    freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The editing in BBCAN is sooo bad...

- 10 minute segment on Divergent filled with scripted diary rooms of the HouseGuests who 'loved it so much'
    - 45 minutes spent on Paul
    - Veto not finished

Tomorrow they have to fit in; veto comp, veto ceremony, scheming, eviction voting, eviction interview, new houseguest and Head of Household competition

If I have to wait until Sunday to see the new HoH i'll be soo annoyed. I really want Ika to win it
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried the justin link, it had audio but no video.
    I used the bbcan2 link, it took a while to load, sound then picture but very stable and good quality once running.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    freddieaxl wrote: »
    The editing in BBCAN is sooo bad...

- 10 minute segment on Divergent filled with scripted diary rooms of the HouseGuests who 'loved it so much'
    - 45 minutes spent on Paul
    - Veto not finished

Tomorrow they have to fit in; veto comp, veto ceremony, scheming, eviction voting, eviction interview, new houseguest and Head of Household competition

If I have to wait until Sunday to see the new HoH i'll be soo annoyed. I really want Ika to win it

It's a complete farce. I didn't think it could get much worse than last Thursday's episode, but it looks like it might tomorrow.
    mazey wrote: »
    I used the bbcan2 link, it took a while to load, sound then picture but very stable and good quality once running.

Thanks! I'll try it out tomorrow :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a complete farce. I didn't think it could get much worse than last Thursday's episode, but it looks like it might tomorrow.

I agree, last Thursday was all over the place. We didn't even get to see why the HouseGuests wanted to evict Anick! The music when she was evicted was poor.

Tomorrow they have to cram in veto, veto ceremony, scheming & plotting (they'll probably leave this out in favour of a twistos mention), eviction voting, eviction interview, new houseguest and head of household.

I imagine AGAIN we wont get to see the Head of household competition tomorrow. Ugh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, last Thursday was all over the place. We didn't even get to see why the HouseGuests wanted to evict Anick! The music when she was evicted was poor.

Tomorrow they have to cram in veto, veto ceremony, scheming & plotting (they'll probably leave this out in favour of a twistos mention), eviction voting, eviction interview, new houseguest and head of household.

I imagine AGAIN we wont get to see the Head of household competition tomorrow. Ugh.

Yep. I imagine it'll be something like this:
    End of Veto competition
    Veto ceremony
    Eviction vote
    Eviction interview
    Newbie enters

I'll be very surprised if we see the HoH competition. We also haven't seen much game talk at all so far, and I can't see that changing in this episode.

I don't get it. Last year ran very smoothly despite several twists; this year the show's all over the place :confused:
    Are they trying out a different formula? I don't like it. I like(d) that the game moves forward at the end of each episode. This year has been far too messy so far, hope they go back to the original set up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    Working well with Chrome and the Hola unblocker
    http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca/watch/

This is working well for me also.
    I send it to my Chromecast & watch it on my tv.
  • Options
    bad-jojobad-jojo Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mikdyer252 wrote: »
    This is working well for me also.
    I send it to my Chromecast & watch it on my tv.

For me it just says this content is not available from your location - I am in Wales. Also the bbcan2 link is not allowing me to watch again (there is no playbar at the bottom of the video) and all other ways are asking me to make a "free" account that i need to give credit details for.
    So hard to watch this series :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    bad-jojo wrote: »
    For me it just says this content is not available from your location - I am in Wales. Also the bbcan2 link is not allowing me to watch again (there is no playbar at the bottom of the video) and all other ways are asking me to make a "free" account that i need to give credit details for.
    So hard to watch this series :(

I haven't registered with Hola, I just installed their Chrome add on, go to the BB Canada website, select Canada from the Hola add on & it works fine.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They must be so desperate to keep the audience that they want a cliffhanger on the veto. But really I don't see what suspense anyway, a backdooring seems clearly in place.

The newbies having to plead is pretty annoying, I guess it's a forgone conclusion that Gary version 2 will enter, though he just seems too over the top. The woman is probably the only competition as the other guy doesn't seem to get shown much.

This Andrew guy reminds me of Tom last year, I guess he might find things turning against him eventually even if he thinks he's in total control.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    That episode was really boring. I was expecting some Sabrina/Heather/Ika drama based on what I've been reading about on the feeds, but it was basically all just Paul being a camera hog and a prolonged preview for 'Divergent'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get it. Last year ran very smoothly despite several twists; this year the show's all over the place :confused:
    Are they trying out a different formula? I don't like it. I like(d) that the game moves forward at the end of each episode. This year has been far too messy so far, hope they go back to the original set up.

I agree, BBCAN last year was superior to BB15 US. but that might just have been the cast.

The reason I prefer the American version of Big Brother is due to the game talk and strategy and recently the episodes are too rushed to even work out how people are feeling. Im hoping that the promotion of Divergent will subside next week, and the game can get back to how it usually is.

I really hope they show HoH this week, i'm really hoping Adel wins it so he can take out Sabrina and we don't end up with a brigade-type deal with the first 5 alliance.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please BB Gods (The ones that made Elissa win HoH last year) make Adel / Paul win.

For TV Rachelle to go for being just a none entity in the house and completely clueless. Personally Sarah / Sabrina for just being a complete nasty woman.

*Prays* :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's spoilers online about who won Head of Household which means it IS being shown tonight!! they have a lot to pack in but I can't wait to see who it is! hopefully they'll be evicting Sabrina!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's spoilers online about who won Head of Household which means it IS being shown tonight!! they have a lot to pack in but I can't wait to see who it is! hopefully they'll be evicting Sabrina!

Great news :)
    Thanks for letting us know. Excited now!