Alfie

J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
Forum Member
✭✭
I discovered in this thread yesterday that I have an unusual superpower - I make threads of characters I hate and they instantly get axed. I've decided to use this power for good and make soaps an all round better place.

Today... Alfie. A man of zero testicles, and less charm.

Come on soap gods, make it happen.

Comments

• GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    They say lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place. Your luck may be out, but only time will tell. The 24 hour countdown begins now...

Also, Bianca wasn't axed, she quit
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it as Shane's already announced a panto break over Christmas. Why would he announce a break if he was leaving?
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They say lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place. Your luck may be out, but only time will tell. The 24 hour countdown begins now...

Also, Bianca wasn't axed, she quit

Axed or quit, same fantastic end result :D
    Kim_x wrote: »
    I doubt it as Shane's already announced a panto break over Christmas. Why would he announce a break if he was leaving?

The soap gods work in mysterious ways :o
  • Ozboz3Ozboz3 Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooo don't let my Alfie leave!
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    *crosses fingers for Alfie death*

:D:D
  • bass55bass55 Posts: 18,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B have you considered that Patsy Palmer may have logged on to digitalspy last night, seen your thread, and resigned immediately in tears? :o

Shame on you, J-B :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alfie's gotta go! Alfie's gotta go! Everybody now!
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Alfie's gotta go! Alfie's gotta go! Everybody now!

We hate Alfie Moon we do :D:D Finger crossed Alfie is killed off.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What do we want
    Moon gone
    When do we want it
    NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or in a month or so if it involves Lady Di mauling him to death after mistaking him for a very large rabbit
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    We hate Alfie Moon we do :D:D Finger crossed Alfie is killed off.
    What do we want
    Moon gone
    When do we want it
    NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or in a month or so if it involves Lady Di mauling him to death after mistaking him for a very large rabbit

:D:D:D:D
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    I discovered in this thread yesterday that I have an unusual superpower - I make threads of characters I hate and they instantly get axed. I've decided to use this power for good and make soaps an all round better place.

Today... Alfie. A man of zero testicles, and less charm.

Come on soap gods, make it happen.

Lol, your post made me pmsl!

Bianca's leaving because Patsy quit because she's going to America, it's just a coincidence!

Shane is staying in EE and your super power won't have the slightest effect unless he decides to quit or is sacked and I can't see that happening.

So you will just have to put up with him or ignore him.

There's some really unkind people on here, poor Alfie just likes a laugh, a bit of fun and people want him to die.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bianca's leaving because Patsy quit because she's going to America, it's just a coincidence!

Shane is staying in EE and your super power won't have the slightest effect unless he decides to quit or is sacked and I can't see that happening.

There's some really unkind people on here, poor Alfie just likes a laugh, a bit of fun and people want him to die.

Not sure about that mate. I'm a reasonable, levelheaded, man of peace, but I'd have to give Alfie an incredibly brutal thrashing, no question about it.

I know there's a chance that I don't have superpowers and it was a coincidence, but I've seen no evidence of that thus far. Clock is ticking on Alfie, but I'm doing my best here guys.
  • sianlovescatssianlovescats Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB
    I went off Alfie immediately after he and Kat told Jean that Stacey wanted her to take the rap for Big Mo regarding the benefit fraud storyline. If that happened in real life the bipolar sufferer could have been so seriously traumatised that they may have killed themself. Another storyline that wasn’t handled properly and had to be shelved because it was so poorly written.
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    Not sure about that mate. I'm a reasonable, levelheaded, man of peace, but I'd have to give Alfie an incredibly brutal thrashing, no question about it.

I know there's a chance that I don't have superpowers and it was a coincidence, but I've seen no evidence of that thus far. Clock is ticking on Alfie, but I'm doing my best here guys.

I'm not your mate and you can't beat a man just because he's annoying.

If Shane goes, Alfie will but I haven't seen any evidence of that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Poor Alfie, yes the Alfie who forced Jean to take the blame for Mo's benefit fraud, the Alfie who left peroxide at the alter deciding then that she wasn't the women for him. The Alfie who threw the bust through the Mitchell house's window not giving a f*ck if it hurt Amy only thinking about himself. Alfie is a horrible person who puts up this facade of being 'the people's man', he is an outdated character imo.
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB
    I went off Alfie immediately after he and Kat told Jean that Stacey wanted her to take the rap for Big Mo regarding the benefit fraud storyline. If that happened in real life the bipolar sufferer could have been so seriously traumatised that they may have killed themself. Another storyline that wasn’t handled properly and had to be shelved because it was so poorly written.

Equally as much reason to go off Kat, though. Michael did more damage to Jean's mental state less than half a year later and yet the majority seemed to like him.
    Forum Member
    BIB

But that was mainly Kat and nobody held a gun to Jeans head did they? She could have said no.

As for the real life aspect a lot of things that happen in EE would be different in real life wouldn't they?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Equally as much reason to go off Kat, though. Michael did more damage to Jean's mental state less than half a year later and yet the majority seemed to like him.

Kat's another one. Michael was bad but Alfie/Kat claim to love Jean but they force her to that.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He'll be OK, once he grows a pair of balls
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kat's another one. Michael was bad but Alfie/Kat claim to love Jean but they force her to that.

Exactly this. Kat and Alfie are as bad as each other and so damn hypocritical. Always bwnging on about family and then basically bullying Jean. Michael at least knew full well what he was like
    Forum Member
    Poor Alfie, yes the Alfie who forced Jean to take the blame for Mo's benefit fraud, the Alfie who left peroxide at the alter deciding then that she wasn't the women for him. The Alfie who threw the bust through the Mitchell house's window not giving a f*ck if it hurt Amy only thinking about himself. Alfie is a horrible person who puts up this facade of being 'the people's man', he is an outdated character imo.

Ok so he should have thought about Amy when he threw the bust through the window but he didn't did he? And he shouldn't have left Roxy either but no one is all good.

What about Ronnie, Janine and Stacey? They killed people and Janine killed more than once, I know it was self defence but they still killed people and people love them to death.

What about Michael also? He was cruel to Jean and to Alice and wanted Janine dead.

I agree Alfie's got a dark streak but he's good as well!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This having a superpower gig is tougher than I thought. No progress as yet but I will keep you updated.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly this. Kat and Alfie are as bad as each other and so damn hypocritical. Always bwnging on about family and then basically bullying Jean. Michael at least knew full well what he was like

Michael as you say knew exactly what he was doing and that he was in the wrong. Alfie and Kat do bad things and still have the audacity to take the moral high ground and claim they "just want to do the right thing" - they make me laugh (ironically, that is)
  • sianlovescatssianlovescats Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of course Kat was involved, but as the thread is called ‘Alfie’ I didn’t bother mentioning her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course Kat was involved,but as the thread is called ‘Alfie’ I didn’t bother mentioning her.

:D:D:D:D