Wrong turn 5

davidjohn1985davidjohn1985 Posts: 340
Forum Member
Anyone excited for this? Roxanne mckee is in it from hollyoaks!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    How was the fourth film? I liked the first two (especially the second one which was just ridiculously gory) but the third one was awful so i've not been in a rush to see it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    I'm excited for this! I enjoyed all four films so far, even though the last one was really just a dumb teenie gore flick.

I'm a little bit sceptical about the fact that no.5 was filmed in Eastern Europe, where they make alot of cheap movies these days. It never looks like the US. But if it has enough gore and thrills in it I will be pleased.
  • adamo8adamo8 Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    I Enjoyed Number 4 alot more then number 3!
    Forum Member
    Just watched the 4th one, it was better than the third one, but only just. Whoever wrote the script was either a hack or intentionally trying to cram in as many horror cliches as possible (i.e. *hears a suspicious noise outside a locked room* Dumb Girl: "Did you hear that?...i'm just going to check it out!", or "Let's go upstairs! We'll be safer up there!"...), although considering how bad some of the dialogue was, i'm inclined to go with the "hack" option. I was actually rooting for the cannibals by the end. The gore was pretty good though, although still not a patch on the OTT-ness of the 2nd film.

Probably 4/10 if i'm being generous (it would have been less but the last scene did make me laugh out loud!).
  • davidjohn1985davidjohn1985 Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    Just seen trailer looks gooooood!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CJClarke wrote: »
    Just watched the 4th one, it was better than the third one, but only just. Whoever wrote the script was either a hack or intentionally trying to cram in as many horror cliches as possible (i.e. *hears a suspicious noise outside a locked room* Dumb Girl: "Did you hear that?...i'm just going to check it out!", or "Let's go upstairs! We'll be safer up there!"...), although considering how bad some of the dialogue was, i'm inclined to go with the "hack" option. I was actually rooting for the cannibals by the end. The gore was pretty good though, although still not a patch on the OTT-ness of the 2nd film.

Probably 4/10 if i'm being generous (it would have been less but the last scene did make me laugh out loud!).

Yeah. I watched part 4 recently...
    Atrocious.
    You're right about rooting for the bad guys!
    The leading female character especially drove me nuts!!!
    Especially when she had a chance to end the threat (I'm being vague in case anybody does want to check it out), and promptly refuses to do so for no good reason!!
    So I enjoyed the ending!! :D
    Having said that, I enjoyed 1 & 2, so willing to give this a chance ... especially if the Hollyoaks girl does a Roxanne Pallett / Lake Placid 3 scene !! ;)
  • HamburgerPimpHamburgerPimp Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    CJClarke wrote: »
    How was the fourth film? I liked the first two (especially the second one which was just ridiculously gory) but the third one was awful so i've not been in a rush to see it.

the last film was dire. this will no doubt be even worse.
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many Wrong Turn's can you take in life?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HotRod78 wrote: »
    I'm excited for this! I enjoyed all four films so far, even though the last one was really just a dumb teenie gore flick.

I'm a little bit sceptical about the fact that no.5 was filmed in Eastern Europe, where they make alot of cheap movies these days. It never looks like the US. But if it has enough gore and thrills in it I will be pleased.

Apart from the 1st un they all have been filmed in Eastern Europe ...couldnt you tell?
    Forum Member
    Apart from the 1st un they all have been filmed in Eastern Europe ...couldnt you tell?

The 2nd and 4th films were filmed in Canada.
    Forum Member
    Whens it out?
  • EVILSPEAKEVILSPEAK Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whens it out?

It's out now (if you know where to look).
  • TheToonArmyTheToonArmy Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EVILSPEAK wrote: »
    It's out now (if you know where to look).

Yes it is and its really good.

The acting is not bad, there's loads of gore as you would expect. The sex element is also there.

I rank mine now.

I thought the leader would get it at the end but I suppose thats No. 6
  • JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    Comes out on DVD on the 23rd I think it is. Got it already of course, will get round to watching it. Loved the Wrong Turn set of movies.

Four was so bad it somehow became good. And by bad I mean horrendous, but I cant deny I enjoyed it from start to finish. One will of course always be the best of the bunch, but yeah, enjoyed all to date. Will post back thoughts when I watch it tomorrow or over the weekend.
  • Benry_GaleBenry_Gale Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Put it on, saw the makeup job on the hillbillies and thought 'they arent even bothered anymore are they', but it's a pretty decent film so far.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought it was rubbish,i agree with the above poster it doesnt even look like they care about the makeup,they looked ridiculous,the deaths were quite gory but that was it,crap movie with a terrible ending.
  • TheWildHeartTheWildHeart Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen any past the second one since that was so bad.
  • The quizmasterThe quizmaster Posts: 92,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love all the Wrong Turn films and currently have 5 on pre order :)
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg I like these films I thought there was only two? lol I got some great catching up to do then.
    Forum Member
    Haha its not a bad movie wonder if there will be anymore
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    Really didn't like this it was just so cheap and corny so was 2 but in a good way lol
    Forum Member
    Lol 2 was a comedy surely?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    omg I like these films.

me too..is the 5th one out on dvd yet ? i seen the 4th one recently it was cool lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    me too..is the 5th one out on dvd yet ? i seen the 4th one recently it was cool lol

It is indeed - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wrong-Turn-5-Bloodlines-DVD/dp/B009P3WDTY

Although if you like the previous films and don't have them, you're probably better spending an extra £3 and getting them all

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wrong-Turn-1-5-Eliza-Dushku/dp/B009PHCI68