Options

Tina having the rest of the day off

dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
Forum Member
✭✭
She only got her job back last week and now because she came in a bit early to help with the delivery then Miss Hell has let her have the rest of the day off. I mean seriously, what is going on? Officially the worst barmaid in the world!

Comments

• Options
    Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's me being out of work for the past 3 month desperate to get back into work. I know its only a soap but seeing things like this winds me up >:(
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's me being out of work for the past 3 month desperate to get back into work. I know its only a soap but seeing things like this winds me up >:(

Yep, I know exactly what you mean!
  • Options
    Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Get yerself down t'rovers lad... I have an inkling there is going to be a vacancy rather soon... :)
  • Options
    H of De VilH of De Vil Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't bother watching, its absolute steaming pile of c**p at the moment. I have never stopped watching Corrie before, but Friday I did.
  • Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get yerself down t'rovers lad... I have an inkling there is going to be a vacancy rather soon... :)

LOL ...Are you physic???
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    dazza89 wrote: »
    She only got her job back last week and now because she came in a bit early to help with the delivery then Miss Hell has let her have the rest of the day off. I mean seriously, what is going on? Officially the worst barmaid in the world!

What Tina wants, Tina gets >:( I almost laughed when she asked for the rest of the day off but it was too ridiculous. Somehow I don't think my boss would be amused if I did that.

Also while I am here :p I have to say I can't bare "the banter" between Peter and Tina its too cringy.
  • Options
    Clare D13Clare D13 Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    I dread to think what her wages are like the end of the month with the amount of time off she is given.

It is actually now every single episode that Tina is either sent home from work early, is late, assaults a customer or storms out in the middle of a shift or demands a half day for whatever current drama that she is having in her personal life, its gone beyond a joke now its every single episode that she is in, how is she still employed?? Its a huge SOR.
  • Options
    Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As long as Michelle's and my shifts don't collide with each other >:(:kitty:
  • Options
    Clare D13Clare D13 Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    What Tina wants, Tina gets >:( I almost laughed when she asked for the rest of the day off but it was too ridiculous. Somehow I don't think my boss would be amused if I did that.

Also while I am here :p I have to say I can't bare "the banter" between Peter and Tina its too cringy.

Completely agree, im actually cringing watching it.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But Liz thinks that St Tina is her best barmaid ever!!!
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the world revolves around Tina and if she wants a day off she gets the day off.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That wouldnt happen in a real job you would have to work regardless
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The way she asked Michelle almost implied that she had to say yes
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    dazza89 wrote: »

Liz and Stella respectively disagree, "she's me best barmaid" they both croaked as she snarled at, thumped and poured pints over the heads of customers, before taking the rest of the afternoon off to stare at the flat of her middle aged married love interest and take showers in the contents of Rita's purse.
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its all getting a bit ridiculous now and has for a long time. How could anyone consider her a good barmaid despite all the trouble she has caused? Even if she was a 'good' barmaid why would that warrant her to go home early or take days of when she feels like it? Just stupid writing as usual.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Has she actually worked since she got her job back :confused: Unless her job actually is meeting up with and or bumping into Peter at any and every opportunity :cool: :p
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,975
    Forum Member
    Lucy Lou wrote: »

Those stupid little wind-ups of Tina's that Peter keeps falling for >:(
  • Options
    daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As i have explained before Tina can do as she wants under the gorgeous rule.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, cheeky charmer Tina with her impish grin is everyone's favourite barmaid/mate/person. It would have been very unreasonable of Michelle to expect her to work on her birthday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tina had birthday gifts to unwrap and birthday cards to open. Why should she work on her birthday.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Loved it when she turned up for a Birthday drink in the pub in which she was supposed to be working. That girl has chutzpah.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm assuming that as a succession of landladies have professed Tina to be 'Me Best Barmaid,' there'll be a big picture going up on the Rovers wall next to Betty when she pops her clogs?

That's a given surely??

Along with a gold plaque underneath citing ... "Me Best Barmaid Ever Ever."

Or maybe even a 'Tina Mural' incorporating all of her favourite sayings such as ... "We Need To Talk" ... "Me Dad Me Dad" ... "I Need Time Off" ... "I Can't Do This" ... "I'm Moving To London" ... "I'm Here To see How Whathisname Is ... Erm Simon" ... etc etc?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The muriel is a great idea and would help everyone come to terms with the loss of Tina. I'm not sure about the photo and best barmaid plaque though - mightn't this offend Betty and make her start flinging things around the pub?
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam_gee wrote: »
    The muriel is a great idea and would help everyone come to terms with the loss of Tina. I'm not sure about the photo and best barmaid plaque though - mightn't this offend Betty and make her start flinging things around the pub?

Does B&Q have enough orange paint in stock if they're going to dedicate an entire wall?

I used to like Tina but now I want to rip my arm off whenever she's on screen just so I have something to throw at the TV.

Anybody who laughed at her HILARIOUS "joke" about not liking the bracelet should be sectioned.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does B&Q have enough orange paint in stock if they're going to dedicate an entire wall?

I used to like Tina but now I want to rip my arm off whenever she's on screen just so I have something to throw at the TV.

Anybody who laughed at her HILARIOUS "joke" about not liking the bracelet should be sectioned.

It was funny