Links

http://tvnutters.com/files/bbca.htm
http://bbusacan.wix.com/bigbrotherus#!live-stream/cwwi

Comments

• Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Hello :)

Looking forward to see how Allison has been getting on.

This is the first time i've ever watched a season of the US format and not done the live feed :o I don't like it as much
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is everybody :confused:
  • Options
    molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone. First time this season I've stayed up to watch it live.
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am watching but finding it difficult, so many of the girls shout to camera.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just catching up...

Why do they always have music playing in the background? Did they do this last year? It's really irritating and I'm finding it very difficult to follow conversations - it's like being at a club and you need to shout over the music to be heard.

Paul was awful in that Have/Have Not challenge.
  • Options
    dammitbatman!!dammitbatman!! Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Ugh, I thought Ika would do something interesting with her HOH, so disappointing :(

Neda is the only one speaking sense in the house. Such a waste of a HOH if either Paul or Heather go, neither of them are a threat or are going to win the game.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    I think the lack of posts in this thread may reflect the collective disgust, or at least disappointment, at Ika's nominations.

It feels kind of good not having a favourite though because I can look forward to whatever drama may come and not be concerned with who it may affect. I just want chaos *rubs hands together* no matter who takes the fall.
  • Options
    freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not disgusted by Ika's nominations. They were smart considering how she percieves herself in the game.

If she knew she was Kenny, Andrew etc.'s number 1 target next week and THEN used these nominations, I'd be horrified. But she didn't, so eh.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    True, it might prove to benefit Ika's game as she was looking like she was on shakey ground. But they are still very dull nominations in a week where people were hoping for some kind of shake-up.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I think I said in the previous thread strategic Big Brother tends to be about pleasing the house most of the time rather than really making moves, and that's definitely a weakness of it.