The Fashionista Diaries

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,500
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone else watch this amazing show on Fiver? I absolutely love it! I never want it to end!

In case anyone hasn't, it's about a group of interns working in various fashion organisations in New York.

Absolutely love Tina, she is so sweet! Also like Bridget in a fantastically bitchy kinda way and Mandie Erickson is just unbelievale! I would hate to work for a boss like that!

Comments

• valdavalda Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    I've put it on my sky+ to give it a try:)
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When is this programme on - what day and channel? I'd love to see it but don't understand what you mean by Fiver?

Ta :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »
    When is this programme on - what day and channel? I'd love to see it but don't understand what you mean by Fiver?

Ta :)

Fiver is the rebranded name for Five's old digital channel 'Five Life'.

As for the show, its great. I downloaded the entire season from iTunes while I was in the states earlier this year (only available on the US iTunes store). I was realling hoping Soapnet would renew the show for a 2nd season but it never happened. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been looking all over trying to download it but could never find it. It's on Wednesdays at 8 :)

Such a shame it never got a second season :(
  • BrockymanBrockyman Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    It was also on on Sunday at noon but for some absolutely bizzare reason Fiver are not showing it this Sunday and it was the last one of the series!!!!!!!!!!! My daughter watched this every week but always on Sundays so now she has watched a whole series but won't see the last episode (or Series Finale as they seem to call last episodes these days). Well thanks very much Fiver, that was a really great move.
    Ian.