Options

Rachel Riley

13»

Comments

• Options
    homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    I'd do anything for 1 hour with rachel :) brains and beauty :)
  • Options
    Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    Some really spiteful nasty comments on here. Maybe Rachel did rush into marriage after getting back with her ex, and it's very sad that it's come to this for whatever reason.
    But why are people gloating about it? Far from being talentless and unattractive I think some people are just unpleasantly delighted that someone who is fortunate enough to be beautiful and clever and have a successful career is unlucky in love. Rachel is not one of those annoying in your face celebs constantly seeking attention, so she really doesn't deserve some of the comments on here.
  • Options
    dodradedodrade Posts: 23,855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some really spiteful nasty comments on here. Maybe Rachel did rush into marriage after getting back with her ex, and it's very sad that it's come to this for whatever reason.
    But why are people gloating about it? Far from being talentless and unattractive I think some people are just unpleasantly delighted that someone who is fortunate enough to be beautiful and clever and have a successful career is unlucky in love. Rachel is not one of those annoying in your face celebs constantly seeking attention, so she really doesn't deserve some of the comments on here.

Trust me, no matter how blameless and saintly a life a person may have lived somebody will find something to criticise them for on this forum.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The tabloids have got hold of the SCANDALOUS story, so I might as well come clean. RR has moved in with ME, a penniless FREELANCE editor. Our affair has been going on for a while, but the love-rattette and I decided the time was right for her to make a clean BREAK.

In anticipation, I've FREECYCLED a whole load of my books, CDs and clothes in order to make space for her curvy BUM and her collection of lingerie and heels. As we will now have more free TIME together, I have a reinforced bed on order, as well as some sturdy household furniture. I'm also BUSY carboloading.and spending HOURS on the rowing machine in the GYM in preparation for some marathon ROMPS.
    dodrade wrote: »
    Trust me, no matter how blameless and saintly a life a person may have lived somebody will find something to criticise them for on this forum.

Luckily for me, she's not as saintly indoors as she appears in public.

Don't wake me up, I'm enjoying this dream. :sleep:
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take 2 from her top, and one from her bottom :D