Proposal for a stupid licence fee debate it the pinned advertisement thread

DWA9ISDWA9IS Posts: 10,557
Forum Member
✭✭
I want that stupid advertisement thread gone and I propose to do that by having a stupid debate that would get it closed down by DS backfiring on their ad campaign!

click on here:
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=71929398&postcount=13
and post in here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1950144

Comments

• steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just name some celebs who have had their identites by a court or anything else that is liabalious or slanderous.
  • CAMERA OBSCURACAMERA OBSCURA Posts: 8,002
    Forum Member
    lotrjw wrote: »
    I want that stupid advertisement thread gone and I propose to do that by having a stupid debate that would get it closed down by DS backfiring on their ad campaign!

click on here:
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=71929398&postcount=13
    and post in here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1950144

Maybe you have too much time on your hands and little to worry about if an ad on the internet irks you that much.

May I suggest taking a break, maybe have a nice cuppa. Have you tried Pact Coffee.

There is a great introductory offer for Digital Spy readers.

Pact are offering a 250g bag of Pact Coffee sent to your home or office for just £1 (including free P&P).

Use the exclusive DS voucher code ‘digitalspy’ at the checkout on Pact Coffee and you’ll be drinking a fresh cup of beautiful coffee this time tomorrow.

Pact offers five different ranges of hand-roasted beans, ground according to your brew method just before it's safely sealed and sent in a letterbox-friendly pack.

If you'd like to continue receiving coffee straight to your door - Pact offers a completely flexible service allowing you to pause or cancel orders at any time. Regular 250g bags are priced at £6.95 with free P&P and can be delivered weekly, fortnightly or on dates you specify.

This offer is for new Pact customers only. One bag per household, UK only.
  • DWA9ISDWA9IS Posts: 10,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe you have too much time on your hands and little to worry about if an ad on the internet irks you that much.

May I suggest taking a break, maybe have a nice cuppa. Have you tried Pact Coffee.

Pact are offering a 250g bag of Pact Coffee sent to your home or office for just £1 (including free P&P).

Use the exclusive DS voucher code ‘digitalspy’ at the checkout on Pact Coffee and you’ll be drinking a fresh cup of beautiful coffee this time tomorrow.

Pact offers five different ranges of hand-roasted beans, ground according to your brew method just before it's safely sealed and sent in a letterbox-friendly pack.

If you'd like to continue receiving coffee straight to your door - Pact offers a completely flexible service allowing you to pause or cancel orders at any time. Regular 250g bags are priced at £6.95 with free P&P and can be delivered weekly, fortnightly or on dates you specify.

Why?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

;-) Mmmmm Pact... delicious why don't you try it today.:p Wow! five different beans too makes all the difference to that beautiful coffee feeling.:)
    Forum Member
    Why?:confused:

Why what:confused:

Still if you think DS will close the thread of a paying advertiser then well...:D:D
    If anything they will delete your posts and maybe lock the thread.

Have you had to much caffeine or something? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why what:confused:

Still if you think DS will close the tread of a paying advertiser then well...:D:D
    If anything they will delete your posts and maybe lock the thread.

Have you had to much caffeine or something? :D

Maybe if he drank some PACT coffee instead of the usual brand it might help I mean 250g bag sent to your home for a small fee. ;-)
    Forum Member
    steveh31 wrote: »
    Maybe if he drank some PACT coffee instead of the usual brand it might help I mean 250g bag sent to your home for a small fee. ;-)

That's the 5 bean magic of Pact Coffee for you. Now that is what I call Java.
    Winning!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow Camera they offering free p&p is that what you get after drinking it, a free pee ;-):p
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,579
    Forum Member
    The first link in the OP's post seems to be dead now. Where did it go to?
  • tedjrrtedjrr Posts: 2,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone remember the Gold Blend soap type ads of 20 years ago..... What happened in the end?
  • DWA9ISDWA9IS Posts: 10,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first link in the OP's post seems to be dead now. Where did it go to?

DS took it down as they didnt want their 'prrrrrreecious' advertising thread ruined!
  • CaxtonCaxton Posts: 28,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DS took it down as they didnt want their 'prrrrrreecious' advertising thread ruined!

I think you are making a lot of fuss over nothing. The advert is in a thread at the top of the pages, it is hardly obtrusive, rather there than ones obstructing pages everywhere.

It is up to DS what they do with their site, who advertises on their site and who can post on their site. Once clicked on there is no obligation to click on that thread or view the advert any more so all you have to do is ignore it, which is not that difficult
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest your two threads about this subject are more of an annoyance than the actual advertisement.
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really?

Have you a link please?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    Really?

Have you a link please?

Hey Mossy did you say have you a drink? I do thanks a nice cup of PACT coffee is just the thing for you. ;-)
  • Gary_LandyFanGary_LandyFan Posts: 3,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wake up and smell the coffee :D

Now really, what the hell? Why are you making such a fuss over a sticky thread?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wake up and smell the coffee :D

Now really, what the hell? Why are you making such a fuss over a sticky thread?

Which of the five beans would you like him to smell because if you didn't know PACT do five different types of beans and they all taste delicious (well I assume so I can't stand coffee so I wouldn't know). ;-)