Options

Danny Dyer’s Twitter spat with Lord Alan Sugar

Comments

• Options
    Sierra-OscarSierra-Oscar Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    Very accurate tweet from Danny dyer there!

Hate sugar. Why is someone so rich and succesful so miserable and full of shit?

All the money in the world clearly can't buy him happiness or a sense of tact.
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the money in the world clearly can't buy him happiness or a sense of tact.

I'd still prefer to have the former :blush:
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol yeah. Talk about being ridiculous. :D

Yeah because being annoyed about being compared to a paedophile is really ridiculous. *rolls eyes**.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny's getting upset at Lord Sugar's opinion on his fictional character? Ok, then.

Well I should hope so. If actors aren't invested in and feel connected to their character then I'm hardly going to buy their performance.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sugar isn't particularly likeable, Danny should ignore him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alan Sugar comes accross as the sort of person who will either really dislike you or really like you if you were to talk over a drink, and you'd probably get a a hint either way by the end of the evening.
  • Options
    DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really can't take that his niece isn't in charge any more.
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    Sugar isn't particularly likeable, Danny should ignore him

Neither guy is pretty likeable. Dyer has said things like cutting a womans face so nobody wants her and is friends with racist hooligans like Jason Marriner. Jason tweeted a pic of them apparently they are friends which frankly shocked me. Sugar is a grumpy one but I cant see him being friends with someone who has done shocking violence and racist. He featured on the Donal Macintyre documentary on the Chelsea Headhunters.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,305
    Forum Member
    Neither guy is pretty likeable. Dyer has said things like cutting a womans face so nobody wants her and is friends with racist hooligans like Jason Marriner. Jason tweeted a pic of them apparently they are friends which frankly shocked me. Sugar is a grumpy one but I cant see him being friends with someone who has done shocking violence and racist. He featured on the Donal Macintyre documentary on the Chelsea Headhunters.

Hasn't Danny said that his words about cutting a womans face was taken out of context? I don't really know much about what went on.

As for Alan, in an age where cyber bullying is such a prominent topic you would think he would be more careful about what he is saying in such a public face especially about a profilic show. He is due his opinions, but its how he phrases it and I think comparing Mick to Rolf was really uncalled for. He should check his facts before posting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Hasn't Danny said that his words about cutting a womans face was taken out of context? I don't really know much about what went on.

As for Alan, in an age where cyber bullying is such a prominent topic you would think he would be more careful about what he is saying in such a public face especially about a profilic show. He is due his opinions, but its how he phrases it and I think comparing Mick to Rolf was really uncalled for. He should check his facts before posting.

I completely agree. At least danny unlike alan has apologised for stuff he's said in the past as well. Sugar comes across as a bully to me on Twitter
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I completely agree. At least danny unlike alan has apologised for stuff he's said in the past as well. Sugar comes across as a bully to me on Twitter

Yet he is still friends with racist hooligans. Jason Merrriner is a very nasty piece of work. According to Jason who tweeted pics of the 2 of them and said they were mates I was shocked when this was pointed out.

Scrabbler if you read the article not sure that could be taken out of context especially as the company he was working for when he wrote that article admitted blame andn apologised. I am more worried about him being friends with Nazi's who hate any non whites or Jews and commits acts of violence where even women and children have been hurt at football matches.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,305
    Forum Member

From what I can gather Danny said it as a joke and didnt realise it would be published. Yes on paper it is tasteless but we've all said tasteless stuff before now with no serious intent I am sure.

Dannys comments about gay people was very positive and for me that conflicts with the image that he is a misogynist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yet he is still friends with racist hooligans. Jason Merrriner is a very nasty piece of work. According to Jason who tweeted pics of the 2 of them and said they were mates I was shocked when this was pointed out.

Scrabbler if you read the article not sure that could be taken out of context especially as the company he was working for when he wrote that article admitted blame andn apologised. I am more worried about him being friends with Nazi's who hate any non whites or Jews.

Ok that's not pleasant if he is friends with people like that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    From what I can gather Danny said it as a joke and didnt realise it would be published. Yes on paper it is tasteless but we've all said tasteless stuff before now with no serious intent I am sure.

Dannys comments about gay people was very positive and for me that conflicts with the image that he is a misogynist.

So why be friends with Jason Marriner then. On the blokes twitter he has pics of the 2 of them and wished him luck before he joined EE. That is worrying I wouldn't be friends with someone like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ok that's not pleasant if he is friends with people like that

No if about it and there are other pics too.
    https://twitter.com/Jason_marriner1/status/415936218061234176/photo/1

Done shows together as well. Notice the replies from the likes of the former leader of the EDL Tommy Robinson who also likes him....
    Or replies from a user called "Allah sucks cock" tells you about these people.

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk//news/home/article/246/racist-hooligan-at-islam-rally-faces-jail

Tells you about Jason or watch the documentary where he is giving Nazi salutes and talks about beating people up. Friends in the KKK, National Front and Combat18 filmed with these people
  • Options
    loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    The_abbott wrote: »
    really? Someone needs to get their eyes tested. Shirley looks older than she is. Linda is how most normal late 30's people look without all teh plastic surgery and other cosmetic treatments.
    OK, I was exaggerating with Shirley, but Linda looks much, much older than 37.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No if about it and there are other pics too.
    https://twitter.com/Jason_marriner1/status/415936218061234176/photo/1

Done shows together as well. Notice the replies from the likes of the former leader of the EDL Tommy Robinson who also likes him....
    Or replies from a user called "Allah sucks cock" tells you about these people.

Are these photos recent?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Are these photos recent?

Jason was exposed as a racist long before these pics were taken. There are more recent ones they still do events. After he was exposed by the BBC by Donal Macintyre they made friends afterwards. Sorry but no excuse. Look at the people who are friends with Jason like Tommy Robinson. Like Tommy he claimed not to be racist. Yet did Nazi salutes and had dealings with the KKK, National Front and Combat 18. He was filmed doing racist things. Dyer met him afterwards. I just find that disturbing. Its up to others if they like him. Doesn't affect his acting but being Jewish convert married to a Jew myself and been abused by racists, I cant stand these people.

Hes popular so I am sure people wont mind but my personal feelings tell me that isn't a nice person.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jason was exposed as a racist long before these pics were taken. There are more recent ones they still do events. After he was exposed by the BBC by Donal Macintyre they made friends afterwards. Sorry but no excuse. Look at the people who are friends with Jason like Tommy Robinson. Like Tommy he claimed not to be racist. Yet did Nazi salutes and had dealings with the KKK, National Front and Combat 18. He was filmed doing racist things. Dyer met him afterwards. I just find that disturbing. Its up to others if they like him. Doesn't affect his acting but being Jewish convert married to a Jew myself and been abused by racists, I cant stand these people.

Hes popular so I am sure people wont mind but my personal feelings tell me that isn't a nice person.

AngelicPrincess I despise racists/anti semites/ homophobes and bigots of any kind but I do think that if these pictures are years old then we don't know for sure if danny is one of these people. I'm not defending who he hung out with and he was pretty unpleasant a few years ago but people can change. I hope that danny has changed.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He is right the numbers don't add up regarding micks kids
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AngelicPrincess I despise racists/anti semites/ homophobes and bigots of any kind but I do think that if these pictures are years old then we don't know for sure if danny is one of these people. I'm not defending who he hung out with and he was pretty unpleasant a few years ago but people can change. I hope that danny has changed.

Maybe he has but he was wishing his friend good luck just before he started EE so cant be that old of a friendship. And they were at an event just last year....
    But I guess people can see it different. 2000 Macintyre exposed Jason and he was jailed for his violence with some of that evidence. Macintyre and his wife were attacked in a revenge attack. 6 years later. And Tommy Robinson was there on the feed again that was recent.
    But its going in circles I just wouldn't want to be alone in a room with him but that's just me.
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    That person is very anti EE and bitter about the show.

Ive never detected bitterness from this poster.:confused:
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bit off topic but does anyone read the adult humour comic Viz? It has a comic strip in it called 'Little Danny Dyer' in which it rips the piss out of his hardman act.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two grown men arguing over a soap. And not even sitting in a pub, having a good, old fashioned row, they are both in separate houses with little keyboards tweeting. What an intellectual evening that must have been.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who cares what Alan Sweetex thinks

The man is a complete arse and always has been .

I would like to bash him over the head with my old Amstrad computer :D