Sinitta

Comments

• FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Tragic if she has miscarried. I say if because of course we don't know if she has and also I'm not entirely sure she was actually pregnant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Twitter and Facebook appeal to the ultimate ego-driven narcissists. It screams 'Look at Me!'

They said the same thing about mobile phones when they first came out, now look.
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    _drak wrote: »
    They said the same thing about mobile phones when they first came out, now look.

They said mobiles were about narcissism? Really? If "they" did then it's not remotely on the same level.

I don't mind it at all but egocentricity is surely a bit of the point of twitter/FB? Alongside general interest in what's going on with your mates - especially the ones you can't see very often of course.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dexydal wrote: »
    Well why post it if you haven't got anything to back it up with. If it is not the baby, then it has to be Stefano, I was only concerned about her. :rolleyes:

Why can her tweeting that only be about 2 things. I can back it up but not on an open forum.

Maybe they got some other bad news.

:(:(:(
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    Why can her tweeting that only be about 2 things. I can back it up but not on an open forum.

Because and I quote her "for those who wished us well,im sorry"

As she said us, I can only think it has something to do with the baby or her boyfriend. But please feel free to PM me if you don't want it on the public forum. As I said before, I am not looking for gossip, I am just concerned.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In fairness, most of us don't know her, and since there was a recent article claiming she was pregnant (and tweets that seemed to back it up), that's what people would naturally assume the news related to. Especially as she's miscarried before.
  • PinkGlitterPinkGlitter Posts: 1,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can't have been pregnant, shes only 5.
  • ladybelladybel Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    well she is back tweeting again.

Back on her feet, and Mr Z is still very upset.

What I don't get is the attention-seeking but ambiguity of all her tweets. Although I guess it attracts more attention when we don't really know what it's all about. I've just answered my own question, haven't I?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    ladybel wrote: »
    What I don't get is the attention-seeking but ambiguity of all her tweets. Although I guess it attracts more attention when we don't really know what it's all about. I've just answered my own question, haven't I?

If you noticed this notice, you'll notice this notice isn't worth noticing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ladybel wrote: »
    well she is back tweeting again.

Back on her feet, and Mr Z is still very upset.

That's it they are ambiguous, but they aren't about what everyone thinks. She should just come out and say it for goodness sake. Its very frustrating when she's leading everyone up the garden path.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's it they are ambiguous, but they aren't about what everyone thinks. She should just come out and say it for goodness sake. Its very frustrating when she's leading everyone up the garden path.
    Why is she leading everybody to believe she's miscarried a much wanted baby then? Because all of her tweets, after the "announcement" in the Daily Mirror, certainly led me to believe she was pregnant. What's really going on?:confused: I like Sinitta but if she's just doing this to get attention, then it's wrong.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She never officially announced she was pregnant though did she, there was a story in the paper, which I heard from a reliable source was false. (you can't get much more reliable than who I got it from).

I really like her too but I wish she'd just be honest about what's going on.
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She never officially announced she was pregnant though did she, there was a story in the paper, which I heard from a reliable source was false. (you can't get much more reliable than who I got it from).

I really like her too but I wish she'd just be honest about what's going on.

The story in the paper was a quote from her, not a source or friend. Then she started talking on twitter about buying baby clothes, putting on weight and cravings, so she hardly dispelled the rumours which must have know where going on.

I have sent you a DM.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Yes I do not know what to think about Sinetta. I remember the various interviews she gave to This Morning and other shows about her battle to have a baby, magazine article, OK and Hello interviews etc., then she adopted two beautiful children, quickly separated from her husband and appeared on our TV screens going on and on about Simon, appeared on Loose Women talking about X Factor and Simon, was pictured in a club with very little on during her performance, appeared on TV Dancing On Ice, after announcing she was pregnant with her new boyfriend, although she had tremendous problems getting pregnant was merrily skating!! Odd behaviour from someone who is over 40 and pregnant for the first time. Sinitta seems so DESPERATE for fame it is uncomfortable to watch. I guess the very longed for adopted kids are looked after by a nanny while she chases fame. Very sad. What on earth is she going to do now that Simon is getting married soon. Perhaps a spot on Strictly Come Dancing???
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I remember when Jade Goody announced she had cancer loads of DSers thought she was lying. And obviously, she wasn't. So I can't say that Sinitta wasn't pregnant because it's not a nice thing to say. She may have miscarried before DOI and kept it to herself to avoid too many upsetting questions.

I wonder why she did not keep the whole pregnancy to herself until she was sure everything was OK. It seems that Sinetta uses every aspect of her life to get more publicity, when she was going thru IVF she gave interview after interview, then she adopted two beautiful kids, separated from her husband and started seeking fame again!! Don't understand her behaviour at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I do not know what to think about Sinetta. I remember the various interviews she gave to This Morning and other shows about her battle to have a baby, magazine article, OK and Hello interviews etc., then she adopted two beautiful children, quickly separated from her husband and appeared on our TV screens going on and on about Simon, appeared on Loose Women talking about X Factor and Simon, was pictured in a club with very little on during her performance, appeared on TV Dancing On Ice, after announcing she was pregnant with her new boyfriend, although she had tremendous problems getting pregnant was merrily skating!! Odd behaviour from someone who is over 40 and pregnant for the first time. Sinitta seems so DESPERATE for fame it is uncomfortable to watch. I guess the very longed for adopted kids are looked after by a nanny while she chases fame. Very sad. What on earth is she going to do now that Simon is getting married soon. Perhaps a spot on Strictly Come Dancing???

She was on DOI before the newspaper article and was voted off before it as well. I didn't think the article was in the press till the middle of February.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was on DOI before the newspaper article and was voted off before it as well. I didn't think the article was in the press till the middle of February.
    If her tweets about getting devastating news are unrelated to her pregnancy - and whether she was pregnant or not, she certainly tweeted things that would make most people think she was, indeed, expecting a baby - then surely this devastating news will be in the public domain sooner or later? And if it turns out she has been deliberately tweeting ambiguous things in a bid for attention, then I don't know what to think of her to be honest.
  • mucher1mucher1 Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    This is all very confusing (and rather perplexing). I can see how a circumstantial case can be made for Sinitta having either started or played along with a false pregnancy rumour, but I just can't bring myself to think she'd do something like that for the sake of publicity (or any other reason that I can think of). I'd wish she would clear the matter up once and for all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She appeared in the final, doing a lift that would seem quite risky for someone who was pregnant.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    killiegirl wrote: »
    She appeared in the final, doing a lift that would seem quite risky for someone who was pregnant.

Getting on the ice for someone pregnant is risky enough, without doing the lifts she did, and this was AFTER "the" announcement.

Personally, I don't think she was pregnant, one of the reasons being that I don't think ITV would have risked her going on the ice. I think it was something sad, but I think it is quite attention seeking that she won't come out and say exactly, just toy around with the tweets.

Maybe they've just found out that she's no longer on SC's payroll, now that would be a real problem!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Getting on the ice for someone pregnant is risky enough, without doing the lifts she did, and this was AFTER "the" announcement.

Personally, I don't think she was pregnant, one of the reasons being that I don't think ITV would have risked her going on the ice. I think it was something sad, but I think it is quite attention seeking that she won't come out and say exactly, just toy around with the tweets.

Maybe they've just found out that she's no longer on SC's payroll, now that would be a real problem!!
    I bet it is something pretty insignificant, but something that a drama queen like Sinitta would see as something devastating. I will have no respect for her at all if it turns out the ambiguous tweets, leading everybody to think she's lost her baby, were about some career move that hasn't come off.:(

I would imagine she would be devastated if Simon sacked her from being a mentor on XFactor, and that maybe that's what has happened.:confused: I look forward to her kiss n tell she'll be doing if he has got rid of her - it will make interesting reading;)
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    S1mOne may have decided not to invite the ex misses to his wedding next year...
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She was on the ice on the final night of DOI in a skimpy belly revealing outfit (FLAT belly at that) and did an over head flip !!! NO WAY would a woman in her forties with a history of miscarriage, and now on her first viable pregnancy (NOT!!!) be allowed/ or choose to do this.

Total BS!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    She can't have been pregnant, shes only 5.

This made me shake with laughter! :D

But hope she's ok
  • ladybelladybel Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    this whole story may have been cleared up now and i meant to post this before, so forgive me if its old news etc.

A member of her boyfriend's family (Gino Zagni) died around 7/8 April. However this was after her 'devastating' good friday tweet. She mentioned in tweets they had had 'a couple of losses'. So I am guessing this was one. I hope she didn't lose a baby because that would be terrible. She seems absolutely fine now, going by her tweets.