Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 8)

Comments

• WoodyouratherWoodyourather Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    The Lana del Ray David Lynch rip off for H and M. Does my head in.

(they should have had a red room, and a woman with a log.)

I love that advert. Seriously.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate the ad where a snake comes out of a cupboard and winds itself round someone's leg.

I am terrified of snakes! I have no idea what the product is they are selling.

Someone where I live found a milk snake like the one in the ad in her cutlery drawer, so glad that wasn't me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So M&S have dropped Mylene Klass she now has to pop up in Littlewoods adverts Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • FrankJaegerFrankJaeger Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    Andy2 wrote: »
    The ad for Oreo's with the little girl telling her Dad how to eat them. I can't bear smart-arse kids or ads that portray men as useless halfwits, and this one does both.

Has anyone else noticed how the Dad in this advert is the spitting image of Holly Johnson the lead singer of Frankie Goes to Hollywood.
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    I am guessing that they are American "cookies" and that is how American kids eat them, so they are having to educate the world. They look disgusting black, remind me of charcoal biscuits which you take for flatulence.:rolleyes:

They're basically bourbons, with less value for money.
  • Louise-annLouise-ann Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Talk Talk broadband ad, with the massive squirrel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone else noticed how the Dad in this advert is the spitting image of Holly Johnson the lead singer of Frankie Goes to Hollywood.

Thanks, I have been trying to work out who he reminded me of
  • kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Aldi ad "norpak" and "lurpak" .... and AGAIN "i'll give it Aldi!" :eek:

This ad is shown on STV don't know if elsewhere.....just wish they would STOP saying "i'll give it Aldi" its annoying now!
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 22,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That new acoustic "Claims Direct" ad with those two plonkers following the injured girl about strumming a guitar and mandolin and singing!
    :mad:

David "The Duke" Dickinson appealing for people to go to loan sharks. Disgusting git.
    :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The new Sainsbury's advert - "Let's go fly a kite" - it's really starting to grate on me.
  • spaniel-loverspaniel-lover Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not like the Relentless energy drink advert with 'Professor' Green.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen the single worst Advert ever. I.. I can't comprehend how terrible it was. It was an ad for The Money Shop. I thought it was a joke. Some bint with a thick northern accent waffling on about her husbands accident.
    http://www.moneyshop.tv/images/tvcommercial/TMS-Joanne-V05.wmv

It doesn't beat the petrol guy from the last ad though.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB2L1Q0hjdU
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just seen the single worst Advert ever. I.. I can't comprehend how terrible it was. It was an ad for The Money Shop. I thought it was a joke. Some bint with a thick northern accent waffling on about her husbands accident.
    http://www.moneyshop.tv/images/tvcommercial/TMS-Joanne-V05.wmv

It doesn't beat the petrol guy from the last ad though.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB2L1Q0hjdU

Legend :D
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I noticed this advert on C4 yesterday afternoon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v8hWa53Pjc
  • Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    Tarot wrote: »
    I noticed this advert on C4 yesterday afternoon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v8hWa53Pjc

Memo to the guy in the ad: Please don't dance. You have
    neither the talent nor the physique for it.
  • 15 minutes15 minutes Posts: 12,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louise-ann wrote: »
    That Talk Talk broadband ad, with the massive squirrel.

It is the one thing that has got stuck in your head from that ad. You must be having nightmares about opening the curtains or the front door :eek:

At first, I thought it was a rat.

I strongly dislike Vo5 and the cringing. Sorry, 'singing'

I strongly dislike Sky Broadband with Bruce Willis and a young woman fawning all over him

(The unique looking manager in the advert was in the great Virgin Advert from a couple of years back and did a comedy show. I guess the pull of Bruce Willis meant he wanted to do ads again)
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,542
    Forum Member
    I do not like the Relentless energy drink advert with 'Professor' Green.

I thought that was advertising his new album (shows how much notice I was talking) :D

Plus he sounds to much like Eminem :rolleyes:
  • ntscuserntscuser Posts: 8,239
    Forum Member
    The miost annoying ad for me at the moment is the idiot who keeps mispronouncing "Shrewsbury" as "Shroosbury" in the Santander ad. :(
  • IphigeniaIphigenia Posts: 8,109
    Forum Member
    kezo wrote: »
    "i'll give it Aldi!" :eek:

This ad is shown on STV don't know if elsewhere.....just wish they would STOP saying "i'll give it Aldi" its annoying now!

No, we don't get that south of the border, though as an expat Scot it made me smile!!

My No. 1 hate is for some breakfast cereal that apparently stops you being physically assaulted by a moustache. Weird.
  • Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,147
    Forum Member
    John Lewis Ad. Yet another song that advertisers need to bastardise:mad:
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad that Andrex have seen the error of their ways and brought back real puppies.
  • jonnyinscotlandjonnyinscotland Posts: 999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ladbrokes advert is pretty bad.
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aldi with there comparisons Maybe Aldi we want Proper branded stuff we can trust instead of your Cheap cr*p

Wonga Puppets
  • RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    Ladbrokes advert is pretty bad.

Gawd I HATE that advert!!!!
  • Wynne EvansWynne Evans Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw an ad with Mario Andretti, no idea what it's for but by god it's bloody awfull.
This discussion has been closed.