Dexter Appreciation thread!

SupersarahpSupersarahp Posts: 4,118
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sorry if there already is one of these but I couldn't find it!

Wooo so glad Dexter is safe for another week.

Yay !!

Post all things pro Dexter here!

Comments

• onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    showing dex some love... feeling bad for the guy right now, hopefully things pick up for him.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he is my mentor, I am going out on the pull tonight, and have nicked some of his lines, methinks I will get lucky :cool:
  • Dutch MarleneDutch Marlene Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi. I did not check out the forums. Just downloaded the episodes and after watching for 2 days or so, I just knew the most entertaining people would be up. And alas I was right.

I think Dexter is very insecure and wants to be loved. he is used to having to buy friends and women I think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    Dexter is now my favourite in the house this year. He seems interesting and needs to be understood. I suppose he will be up again next week the way things seem to be going in there. If that is what happens I do hope we can save him I'm sure he has so much more to give if allowed the chance.
  • SupersarahpSupersarahp Posts: 4,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dexter is awesome - I hope he builds a network of fans
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought he was great tonight. Been my favourite from the start. Such good value, funny too.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vote to evict Jemima - make sure Dexter and Gina stay!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We have to save Dexter!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We have to save Dexter!

We do! Poor Jemima doesn't even have an AT - I am certain she will be going but we must keep voting for her!
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Loving Dexter
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will throw some more votes Jemima's way now for you Dexter fans - she must go on Friday
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He will be safe.
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    He's quickly become my favourite now, alongside Gina.

Would love to see him win the whole thing but with vote to evict I doubt it :(

I have seen loads of positive comments on Twitter though, about how they feel sorry for him. I agree, the housemates seem to have something against him for no real reason. He just needs a friend :cry:
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel a little protective towards Dexter.

He just wants to fit in and make friends.

Bless his cotton socks.

Dexter to win :)
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope he wears his glasses tonight :)
  • hornbeamhornbeam Posts: 9,483
    Forum Member
    I like him too ;)

I think it was the first night when Sally mentioned the amount he was supposed to have spent on champagne and he became defensive and on one of the shows after a bloke on the show called him a massive bellend.

Well I thought to myself - why say that when ts only what the papers have reported??

He comes across as a nice guy and speaks very eloquently :)
  • Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    I'm Dexter's #1 fan!!!:D

I suspect he suffers from Aspergers Syndrome like me he's a hero in my eyes!!

Feel really sorry for him and don't like the way he's been treated in the House especially by the twins. The twins speak to him as if he's dirt on the floor!! :mad:

Really want him to win but due to this years nomination process whereby they annonce how many nominations each person who is up for eviction has recieved, he's living on borrowed time and will most likely be evicted next week.

Us Dexter fans must stick together!! I love the guy!! :D
  • Noisy OysterNoisy Oyster Posts: 1,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For those of you who love Dexter, there's a facebook group set up for him under the name BBs Dexter Kohs' Entourage. Take a look :)
    Forum Member
    Great to see so many Dexter fans :D
    Peter E wrote: »
    I'm Dexter's #1 fan!!!:D

I suspect he suffers from Aspergers Syndrome like me he's a hero in my eyes!!

Feel really sorry for him and don't like the way he's been treated in the House especially by the twins. The twins speak to him as if he's dirt on the floor!! :mad:

Really want him to win but due to this years nomination process whereby they annonce how many nominations each person who is up for eviction has recieved, he's living on borrowed time and will most likely be evicted next week.

Us Dexter fans must stick together!! I love the guy!! :D

I've really gone off the twins. They must think Dexter is hated on the outside and slagging him off will make them popular :mad: Quite the opposite.

Yeah unfortunately I feel he's been screwed over by the new nominating and evicting system, I just hope he's up alongside Gina whenever possible all Gina/Dexter fans can team to keep them both in for as long as possible :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck for tonight Dexter fans although I am sure he won't need it. xx
    Forum Member
    Got a horrible feeling about tonight :o
  • U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xeo wrote: »
    Got a horrible feeling about tonight :o

:D No worries.Dex will be around for a while yet.
    At least he's got a personality.Unlike many of the others in there.
    Forum Member
    U96 wrote: »
    :D No worries.Dex will be around for a while yet.
    At least he's got a personality.Unlike many of the others in there.

I hope so! I hate vote to evict :mad:

Expecting him to be up again due to face to face noms. Some of them in there are really playing it too safe.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yayyyy so glad Dexter survived!!

He was so touched by it too. Bless him

He will definitely be up again this week I think so it all begins again but for now

Wooo wooo - well done Dexter
  • Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    Glad he was saved but I think his luck will run out next week!!
This discussion has been closed.