Red Button & ITT

I do hope we keep the same format, With Karen Hardy on Red Button. With Zoe and Ian Waite on It takes two.
More Histories of the Dances would be great.

Comments

• *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping now Erin's left as pro on the main show we'll be seeing some contributions from her on ITT.

Karen is lovely but maybe it's time for a change and bring in Erin on the red button or choreography corner?
  • footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,171
    Forum Member
    *Topaz* wrote: »
    I'm hoping now Erin's left as pro on the main show we'll be seeing some contributions from her on ITT.

Karen is lovely but maybe it's time for a change and bring in Erin on the red button or choreography corner?

What about having Erin as a resident panelist on the Friday panel - she could provide the technical nous about the dances they are attempting
  • *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »
    What about having Erin as a resident panelist on the Friday panel - she could provide the technical nous about the dances they are attempting

Yeah that would be good and give her that machine control thingy where she can freeze bits on the training videos and draw funny pictures and point out the important stuff ;)
  • footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,171
    Forum Member
    *Topaz* wrote: »
    Yeah that would be good and give her that machine control thingy where she can freeze bits on the training videos and draw funny pictures and point out the important stuff ;)

yeah the machine can make a comeback:D
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We all sure hope La Hardy is involved!
  • marieofromaniamarieofromania Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    We all sure hope La Hardy is involved!

Not all!
  • holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder if Russell and Ann will be back? Perhaps there's a rule about when a line has to be drawn? There wasn't really an equivalent of R & A last year - I think Lisa was supposed to be but did much better than expected.

I can't think of anyone from last year I'd enjoy watching doing fillers.

Yes to having Erin on the show on a regular basis.