Options

Would Lucy Have Been Evicted If She Had Got Her Threepenny Bits Out?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SG-1 wrote: »
    More to the point would the viewer have been allowed to see it?
    Has any celebrity on the show ever been shown topless?

Brigitte Nielsen was happy to get hers out (frequently). She finished top girl in CBB3.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    ianidall wrote: »
    If she's done her 'news in briefs' in a bikini or lingerie (rather than topless) I think the celebs would have recognised she was reflecting the work which made her famous, and the there would be only limited manouuvre for indignation by any sections of the viewing public. C4 would have had no moral/legal worries to think of.

Provided she had carried it off with a bit of pizazz, that might well have made more act to save her. As well as the obvious market for such a 'presentation', people might well have thought "well good on you - you're not ashamed of how you make a living and taken a pile of money off these publication owners by posing for harmless pictures"........

I agree with you, I think she missed an opportunity. I don't think anyone could have fairly criticised her for wearing a bikini during that task. I'm left wondering if it is mainly airbrushing that makes her look good in her photographs.

I'm reminded of Abby Titmuss in Love Island. She was unrecognisable from her photographs. :eek:
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brigitte Nielsen was happy to get hers out (frequently). She finished top girl in CBB3.

She was old. People just laughed at her because she made a tit out of herself.
  • Options
    SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh how could I have forgotten Brigitte. :o