Keeva is Amazing

2»

Comments

• flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing for sure, lets hope she keeps to her word and goes on Friday, that's what she really want's isn't it?:rolleyes:
  • SilentWitnessSilentWitness Posts: 9,395
    Forum Member
    flowerpowa wrote: »
    Amazing for sure, lets hope she keeps to her word and goes on Friday, that's what she really want's isn't it?:rolleyes:

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want. Keeva gone. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    patmeback wrote: »
    I totally agree IMHO keever is by far the best and most entertaining HM, it's just unfortunate that there are too many people watching with blinkers on, and they only see bad in her, remove the blinkers people, shake off that tunnel vision, come join the keever klan, you'll love it....

you must be having a laugh shes a two faced bitch, scheming maniplitive cow she knew damn well how josie felt and its already been talked about how keeva asked john to go to bed with her and she would give him a good seeing to.bb edited that clip really well, josie doesnt deserve all this
  • lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flowerpowa wrote: »
    NO chance she will save herself,:(
  • SilentWitnessSilentWitness Posts: 9,395
    Forum Member
    lady*tara wrote: »
    NO chance she will save herself,:(

Again. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    Keevas alright I'd give her one, maybe two.
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel will likely put Keeley up so no worries. Polly Pocket will skank out as fast as she skanked in. :D
  • chickseechicksee Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This silly showmance is spoiling the highlights, every night it's the same old tosh. Let's see the others, they must be more interesting than this nonsense.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    shaz75 wrote: »
    you must be having a laugh shes a two faced bitch, scheming maniplitive cow she knew damn well how josie felt and its already been talked about how keeva asked john to go to bed with her and she would give him a good seeing to.bb edited that clip really well, josie doesnt deserve all this[/QUOTE

are you seriously beleiveing Josie's version of this

the woman who has lied repeatedly before and is proud of it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    I'm Irish... you tend to support your own... but with Caiomhe? No way.
    She is nasty and negative and fakes her emotions - dry crying a specialty