EE - 5 times a week special

SandsssSandsss Posts: 3,124
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The Daily Mirror put up a link to say EE is going to have a 5 episode week to coincide with the return of Max and the arrival of Derek. The link seems to have been taken down as when you click on the link it just takes you to the homepage.

Comments

• monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,922
    Forum Member
    ooh that might be for children in need. that week is gonna be awesome!!!! :D
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,273
    Forum Member
    ooh that might be for children in need. that week is gonna be awesome!!!! :D
    Yeah the BBC do this alot.
    They use the missing episode for CIN/Comic relief and add it on to a big week to make an hour-long/Extra episode
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,251
    Forum Member
    Yay, 5 episodes of EE :D
    Forum Member
    it'll be 14th-18th because we have spoilers out for the week beginning 7th but there is webcam scripts for the 25th but i guess thats the episode that will be moved? surely they'd have known when filming it when CIN was?
  • Eat_My_DustEat_My_Dust Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Ohhh sounds exciting then :D
  • cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the article said is was week 21st november(due to missing an episode for CiN on the 18th) , i saw it earlier before it was taken down :) (but whether its actually happening or not)
    Forum Member
    What exactly did it say? :eek:
    Forum Member
    cooko94 wrote: »
    the article said is was week 21st november(due to missing an episode for CiN on the 18th) , i saw it earlier before it was taken down :) (but whether its actually happening or not)

but CIN is the 25th ? or is it the 18th ? if thats the week derek is back then this is making me even more confused lol
  • Wd117Wd117 Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    http://m.mirror.co.uk/article?a=m4:23516623
    Links here from daily mirror :)
    Forum Member
    it'll be 14th-18th because we have spoilers out for the week beginning 7th but there is webcam scripts for the 25th but i guess thats the episode that will be moved? surely they'd have known when filming it when CIN was?
    Of course they would have known but the BBC will take advantage of a missing episode to add in a 'special' on a big week.
    I would rather then go 5 nights for something big then have an hour-long episode.
    It's been ages since the BBC has aired EastEnders 5 nights for a big week
    Forum Member
    but CIN is the 25th ? or is it the 18th ? if thats the week derek is back then this is making me even more confused lol
    It's not confusing at all. In the past we have had the missing episode added weeks before or weeks later then the event 'CIN or whatever'
    Last year we had an hour-long the Thursday before CIN to make up for the missing ep the following week
    Forum Member
    its on the 18th so thats my mistake.

phil is in that week a bit so i think the fued starts as soon as derek arrives
    dan2008 wrote: »
    It's not confusing at all. In the past we have had the missing episode added weeks before or weeks later then the event 'CIN or whatever'
    Last year we had an hour-long the Thursday before CIN to make up for the missing ep the following week

sorry it was confusing for me about something else lol check the webcam thread and you'll know what i mean. i get this about the 5 ep thing :)
    Forum Member

sorry it was confusing for me about something else lol check the webcam thread and you'll know what i mean. i get this about the 5 ep thing :)

Its from 21st november
    Forum Member

Sorry if i sounded rude:)
    Phill has a big storyline the week before too with a HUGE episode on 10th Nov so i supose he will be in it for Dereks episode too
    Forum Member
    Wd117 wrote: »
    http://m.mirror.co.uk/article?a=m4:23516623
    Links here from daily mirror :)

Thank you.
    Forum Member
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Sorry if i sounded rude:)
    Phill has a big storyline the week before too with a HUGE episode on 10th Nov so i supose he will be in it for Dereks episode too

we only have spoilers up to the 11th november dont know what happens the week after that or do you know something? lol
    Forum Member
    Thank you.

I put link up before you so why was i ignoredd

Sorry you where thanking me read wrong been one of those days lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Wd117 wrote: »
    I put link up before you so why was i ignoredd

I'm not sure if you realised but the person quoted you to thank you for posting the link. They didn't put a link up.

Edit: Never mind :)
    Forum Member
    Yeah I said thanks!!

but good to see it has been sorted!
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure if you realised but the person quoted you to thank you for posting the link. They didn't put a link up.

I know just seen sorry got confused am tired its been abit of a stressful day for me :(
  • muslimandproudmuslimandproud Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eagerly anticipating Dereks return
  • EEforestEEforest Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait for Derek to return, it does sound promising. Hopefully this is a sign that 2012 will be a better year than this year.