what a bunch of horrible people

2»

Comments

• quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both sides have been sneaky, two faced and both sides nominate. there are no angels in the BB house only those that are perceived to be.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    we have in bb this year,

im talking about the insiders, never in my life have i ever seen such a bunch of vile and nasty people,

Nor me, thank goodness I have such lovely people around me....:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing that I don't like about this series is that it's showing it's alright to be a complete **** to other people.

Being nasty, two faced, lying, backstabbing, obnoxious, threatening etc. is not something to be celebrated.

:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe that like 99% of the conversations we have heard from all of them have been negative and bit.chy.

They have like NOTHING nice to say.
  • Purves GrundyPurves Grundy Posts: 43,921
    Forum Member
    we have in bb this year,

im talking about the insiders, never in my life have i ever seen such a bunch of vile and nasty people,

The insiders are the most unpleasant group ever IMO. What's most annoying is that they genuinely think they're the good guys.:eek: That they're not the ones bitching, thieving and back stabbing and the outsiders are.:rolleyes: That they're the normal, nice, cool ones who deserve to be in the final and adored by the public.:mad:
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hermione22 wrote: »
    I had such high hopes for Sara. At last a half decent Scottish person - waste of space. Showed her true colours there. What a pathetic sheep.

I was appalled at her. No guts.
  • JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Both sides have been sneaky, two faced and both sides nominate. there are no angels in the BB house only those that are perceived to be.

Come on. No one is saying anyone is a complete angel in there, well at least I'm not, but the insiders, team nasty, say far worse than the outsiders do.
    Calling Lauren a wooden spoon is pathetic and childlike to say the very least. They are worse than school bullies if you ask me. I cant believe they are a day over 12 as that is their mental age looking at the way they act!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    I don't know, do you?
    Rhetorical question as .... 'No you do not' because you cannot.

I don't care either, whats that got to do with anything?
    Thats a terribly minor point to focus on.
    If one has no credible argument it better not to enter the debate.

It's not a minor point to focus on. Vicious nicknames like this, and encouraging others to use it behind her back is tantamount to bullying, so this is a VERY credible and valid argument.
  • Ada RabbleAda Rabble Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »

come on, most of the time one side is defending themselves against the other!
    I found it almost too hard to watch the gang cackling about Lauren in the bedroom. Now that was bullying plain as day
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    I usually hate it when people get booed to the point that I can't bare to watch... but.. I hope Caroline gets the worst boo's ever! A nice old back to earth moment for her. Such a vile little ****.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    we have in bb this year,

Usually there is a few at this stage kicking around but my gosh it's a houseful of the truly vile, sickening cretins, the insiders and their floater friends, the other floaters are becoming part of their group more now, don't like any of them either.
  • JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The insiders are the most unpleasant group ever IMO. What's most annoying is that they genuinely think they're the good guys.:eek: That they're not the ones bitching, thieving and back stabbing and the outsiders are.:rolleyes: That they're the normal, nice, cool ones who deserve to be in the final and adored by the public.:mad:

Typical of nasty, shallow people that they are. They cannot see any faults in their awful behaviour.
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redex wrote: »
    The thing that I don't like about this series is that it's showing it's alright to be a complete **** to other people.

Being nasty, two faced, lying, backstabbing, obnoxious, threatening etc. is not something to be celebrated.

:(

Setting a very bad example to the young. But then Tv in general is violent and aggressive, swearing and negative these days.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and now lauren has been removed no doubt the poor girl has had enough and been pushed to the limits,

What?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    Setting a very bad example to the young. But then Tv in general is violent and aggressive, swearing and negative these days.

Most violent and aggressive programmes are fiction and people should be able to understand the difference (although I don't think enough can), but BB is filled with real people and it dispairs me to see how they've practically turned on each other like wild animals (socially speaking) and BB are allowing the nastiness to continue and grow.

Hopefully next series there will be no open nominations talk from the beginning, this is what I feel has ruined BB this year.
  • JaxxfanJaxxfan Posts: 1,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely agree! Although in my own opinion, I really like Luke A, Adam, Deana, Lauren and Sarah..the rest are vile!!!! Cannot believe how nasty Caroline is!!!

I concur completely - I feel for Sara because she's torn between the two camps but she's a nice girl, she's not two-faced like all those other creeps. Even Scott has been turned and that surprised me - Becky however did not.
  • MistyBlueEyesMistyBlueEyes Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Conor - aggressive thug

Luke S - fake, two-face, macho idiot

Becky - two-face horrible, whiny, disgusting person

Ashleigh - idiotic, btichy, annoying tool

Caroline - vile manipulative witch

Scott - weak minded individual who chose the wrong 'team'.

Bravo ... excellent these should be added to their CV;s
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    we have in bb this year,

I totally agree with you. :mad:
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ada Rabble wrote: »
    Do they laugh and poke fun at people, call them names and collapse into giggles?

Yes.

I thought you were in my box :confused:
    I'll fix that now, not much point in you and I communicating is there.
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hermione22 wrote: »
    It's not a minor point to focus on. Vicious nicknames like this, and encouraging others to use it behind her back is tantamount to bullying, so this is a VERY credible and valid argument.

Vicious? Bullying?
    Its not worth talking with you about this.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    I don't know, do you?
    Rhetorical question as .... 'No you do not' because you cannot.

I don't care either, whats that got to do with anything?
    Thats a terribly minor point to focus on.
    If one has no credible argument it better not to enter the debate.
    The wooden spoon comment is so disrespectful. She has a name and it is Lauren, not wooden spoon. She isn't a slave.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we have in bb this year,

You got that right. They're nasty and vindictive.
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Conor - aggressive thug

Luke S - fake, two-face, macho idiot

Becky - two-face horrible, whiny, disgusting person

Ashleigh - idiotic, btichy, annoying tool

Caroline - vile manipulative witch

Scott - weak minded individual who chose the wrong 'team'.
    Usually there is a few at this stage kicking around but my gosh it's a houseful of the truly vile, sickening cretins, the insiders and their floater friends, the other floaters are becoming part of their group more now, don't like any of them either.

Pretty much agree with all of the above.
    We desperately need a coupe of weeks with all of them up so that we can get rid of at least Caroline and Becky/Conor.
    Otherwise that horrible gang of morons are going to be in the final and win.:mad:
  • simonk243simonk243 Posts: 3,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we have in bb this year,

Yes the worst bunch of nasty, evil and vile people since Jason and Victor and co !