Options

Once Upon A Time (Season 2) expectations?

yourfabulousyourfabulous Posts: 1,067
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What are your expectations for the second series? With new characters/stories being introduced, do you think this one will be as good as the first series? Or better?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I personally think that this second season has been vastly superior to the first.(i did think season 1 was excellent).Some fantastic new characters.Im watching at USA pace so be careful when venturing into other forums as there will be spoilers.
  • Options
    fmradiotuner1fmradiotuner1 Posts: 20,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have only seen the first two episodes have just had so much other stuff to watch need to see the other 8 at some point I have :eek:
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am also watching at US pace so I will just say you are in for a fabulous season 2!!
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When does season 2 begin over here? I am just half way through Season 1
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When does season 2 begin over here? I am just half way through Season 1

the autumn I believe - not sure when tho
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    the autumn I believe - not sure when tho

Ok thanks
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Started watching season 2 online, got about 4 eps in. Im going to wait till its on here, its to much effort trying to find good links.

What i did see was brilliant though.
  • Options
    MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    I thought Once Upon A Time season 2 was going to start in the Spring not the Autumn
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    It's on the Spring schedule :) it's starting somewhere between January and March.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    xgem90x wrote: »
    It's on the Spring schedule :) it's starting somewhere between January and March.

Yay! Really can not wait for this show to return. Looking forward to finding out what they have planned for series 2, heard mixed reviews about season 2.
    I did hope they wouldn't let the curse be lifted at the end off season 1, felt too rushed imo
  • Options
    MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    I get the feeling that we won't be seeing it in January as Channel 5 would have announced it by now.So I'm hoping for it to start in Febuary but Ive got a bad feeling it will be in March!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chas smash wrote: »
    I personally think that this second season has been vastly superior to the first.(i did think season 1 was excellent).Some fantastic new characters.Im watching at USA pace so be careful when venturing into other forums as there will be spoilers.
    olivej wrote: »
    I am also watching at US pace so I will just say you are in for a fabulous season 2!!

Excellent! I can't wait! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    5 episodes into Season 2 and it becomes such a different show than what it was in Season 1 and I mean that in a good way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5 episodes into Season 2 and it becomes such a different show than what it was in Season 1 and I mean that in a good way.

I'm more excited to watch Season 2 now. I loved the 1st one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    So Dallas is back inline with US airing, but still no word on OUAT?