Criminal Minds Season 8 UK Pace (No Spoilers Please)

13»

Comments

• Hackney1Hackney1 Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thought the last episode with Ken Olin (ThirtySomething) was much better than of late. anyone?.....
  • Ghost MisguidedGhost Misguided Posts: 1,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    agreed, i liked the last one..

ive been rewatching series 1, i wish gideon would come back :(
  • malcy30malcy30 Posts: 7,051
    Forum Member
    A pale shadow of its former self and the actors for the most part seem to be just marking time, the writers seem to have given up completely. I was watching at US Pace but have given up too :(

It does seem to be we only have 5 minutes left how can we wrap it up mode these days, so no coherent story.

Also what's happened to Aaron's girlfriend as been watching S7 reruns as well and she was regularly with him and his son. Remember she talked about a new job in NY ? So has she just taken that and been written out as must have missed it.
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    malcy30 wrote: »
    It does seem to be we only have 5 minutes left how can we wrap it up mode these days, so no coherent story.

Also what's happened to Aaron's girlfriend as been watching S7 reruns as well and she was regularly with him and his son. Remember she talked about a new job in NY ? So has she just taken that and been written out as must have missed it.

The actress got a better job (Scandal) and apparently the writers didn't want Hotch to look like a **** getting a new girlfriend so he is having a long distance relationship with the invisible Beth.
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well looky here it's 9.48 and Garcia's found them on her computer now it's 9.52 they have entered the house where the unsub is and Morgan bursts in and shouts and they all stand over the unsub with guns pointing at them and patronising the unsub.....I'm getting de ja vu I think I wrote this last week.
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess the advantage with using the same script every week is it keeps costs down

Can't believe they've renewed this for season 9.