Options

Chelsea Supporters Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Was starting to look like a repeat of the West Ham match.

Hazard - :cool:
  • Options
    codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NinjyBear wrote: »
    Was starting to look like a repeat of the West Ham match.

Hazard - :cool:

We still look pedestrian, so different to the city game,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lovely goal for 2-0. Hazard....awesome.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was utterly fantastic.

What a goal, another great finish. Hazard is the difference. What a player!
  • Options
    carefree_bluecarefree_blue Posts: 9,050
    Forum Member
    All good so far. Nice goals from Hazard. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently top of the league, that would be a bonus if it can stay that way..

Let's have a hazard hat trick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What a 'great' goal that almost was :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clear pen well spotted by the ref. don't usually see then given, but great spot.

Hazard to take for a hat trick....... And rolls it in!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Time to take hazard off and see what salah can do?
  • Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Newcastle fan, popping in to say Congratulations on your team win today, which was well deserved. The best team won today, which was Chelsea:)
  • Options
    roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come on norwich
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The finishing of our subs has been terrible today!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Man City go 2 matches without scoring :o

Top of the table :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Top of the League!!!! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Top of the league!

Playing city off the park

Hazard getting a hat trick

What a week, what a week.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    codeblue wrote: »
    Top of the league!

Playing city off the park

Hazard getting a hat trick

What a week, what a week.

Best week of the season.

Great win today, Hazard is in a league of his own right now and is getting better and better.

I also like his partnership with Eto'o, they link up well.

Defense looked a bit open today but that is the first time they have looked that way in some time so i will let them off this week.

I also love our options on the bench, Ba, Schurrle and Salah all looked up for it and all could have scored when they came on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    I also love our options on the bench, Ba, Schurrle and Salah all looked up for it and all could have scored when they came on.

One thing I've noticed from looking at City's bench in the last couple of games is how short of attacking options they have to bring on when they have a couple out injured (Aguero/Nasri). Jovetic was the only real attacking sub they had against us, and today they only had Dzeko.
  • Options
    JokanovicJokanovic Posts: 12,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a buy Hazard has been. If it wasn't for the CL win we wouldn't of got him.
  • Options
    RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see any of it, but the reports have all been positive. Comfortable win, another clean sheet, beginning to resemble a Mourinho team. I'm looking foward to watching Hazard on MOTD, brilliant again apparently ?
    The only downside to that is that I can see just about every big club in Europe will be after him in the summer, I wouldn't be surprised to see some gigantic offers coming in. Still, there's only one way to keep him interested, and that's to make it clear that we have ambitions to become the biggest club in Europe ourselves. :)

Great week for Chelsea. Man City still have an easy run of 5 games (on paper) so we have to remain concentrated. But if the results keep coming Jose may be forced to admit we're in with a chance. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hazard will eventually be one of the very best players in the world, with very few peers.

He will have a massive World Cup, his value will absolutely rocket, and the boy is marketable too!

Winning the race for him has defined our Chelsea team for the next ten years hopefully. Build a team around him and oscar.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually think Oscar will have a better world cup than Hazard as Brazil's playmaker. Just glad we have them both. Willian has been a surprise gem and Salah looked like a Jose player during his brief cameo, just needs to work on his finishing. With Matic in place, these are all reasons to be cheerful. Jose is a mind game master and probably the strongest component of all. I'm surprised we're top tonight, but enjoying it.
  • Options
    FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    codeblue wrote: »
    Hazard will eventually be one of the very best players in the world, with very few peers.

He will have a massive World Cup, his value will absolutely rocket, and the boy is marketable too!

Winning the race for him has defined our Chelsea team for the next ten years hopefully. Build a team around him and oscar.

Agree with that, Hazard is already on the fast track to one of the best and most exciting players in Europe. Don't forget Lucas Piazon either, what a player he is. I've been watching some Vitesse games and he is running the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's good to hear about piazon!
  • Options
    SazzybluegirlSazzybluegirl Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Was at the match yesterday.
    What a player Eden Hazard is his first goal was great but the second goal was unreal:)and he plays for us. A total joy to watch with his magic feet and all his little flicks and tricks. My son's favourite player and now I think mine (as it was Mata).
    We had a great day and came home tired but happy at the result.
    The icing on the cake was the other results and now Top of The League.:p
  • Options
    Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From fourth to first in five days?

"What were the chances of that happening?"
This discussion has been closed.