Come on Chelsea. Stop faffing about. >:(
  • Jamesp84Jamesp84 Posts: 31,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a joke surely?

You'd think so, wouldn't you?
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    So many players proving - once again - that they cant be bothered with the 'little' matches.
  • Dansky+HDDansky+HD Posts: 9,806
    Forum Member
    Should have named ur ground Anfield then the refs would give u everything
  • roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never a pen but we are rubbish.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NinjyBear wrote: »
    So many players proving - once again - that they cant be bothered with the 'little' matches.

This is a massive game for you. It should be for all the players. Anfield is now meaningless.
    Forum Member
    Crystal Palace...Aston Villa....Sunderland.

Bollocks!
  • codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The ref has handed Liverpool the league.

Never a penalty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    codeblue wrote: »

Never a penalty.

To be fair, a draw would have handed Liverpool the league.
  • SazzybluegirlSazzybluegirl Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Crystal Palace...Aston Villa....Sunderland.

Bollocks!

Agree Can win against the big teams but not the so called lesser teams.

but fair play to Sunderland they wanted the win more.
  • kobashi100kobashi100 Posts: 5,774
    Forum Member

Never a penalty.

and your total incompetence to create clear cut chances.

Hazard is huge miss when he doesn't play..
    Forum Member
    Yes, the ref was terrible, but we had more than enough of the ball - and, apparently, enough quality players - to still come out on top. Unfortunately, for the second week running, Matic was the only player who seemed to want to win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Never a penalty.

Ramires should have been sent off so it all evened out, you deserved to lose that game.
  • O'NeillO'Neill Posts: 8,721
    Forum Member
    Torres 4 goals in the league, a £50M player, what a fall from grace, form is temporary class is permanent isn't always the case then.
    Forum Member
    O'Neill wrote: »
    Torres 4 goals in the league, a £50M player, what a fall from grace, form is temporary class is permanent isn't always the case then.

8 league goals last season.

He is finished and has been for a good while now.
  • oblivianoblivian Posts: 4,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Never a penalty.

Pretty classless. You lost and it's the refs fault again. Let me buy you a drink to get over it. Fancy a lager? Oh no, you're a bitter man aren't you.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,377
    Forum Member
    Embarrassing interview from Mourinho there.
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O'Neill wrote: »

It is a huge fall, the only player I can compare it to, is Lentini, when Milan bought him for £12 million (when that was a huge amount of cash in 1991 I think it was), and he flopped massively (I think he had a motorcycle crash which didn't help him).

Either that or Denilison (sp?) when he joined Real Bettis for another huge sum of cash.

Normally when a club spends a huge amount of cash, there is a bit more security in the deal, of the player doing well for them, but Torres has just been rubbish since the very moment he signed for Chelsea.
  • oblivianoblivian Posts: 4,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a huge fall, the only player I can compare it to, is Lentini, when Milan bought him for £12 million (when that was a huge amount of cash in 1991 I think it was), and he flopped massively (I think he had a motorcycle crash which didn't help him).

Either that or Denilison (sp?) when he joined Real Bettis for another huge sum of cash.

Normally when a club spends a huge amount of cash, there is a bit more security in the deal, of the player doing well for them, but Torres has just been rubbish since the very moment he signed for Chelsea.
    Lentini was in a coma after he crashed his Porsche so at least he had an excuse ;-)
    Forum Member

Lentini just never recovered from the motorcycle crash.

Torres has had no major injuries, he wasnt the the same player in his last year @ liverpool and has got worse @ chelsea.

I just cant explain how such a talented player can lose it like he has when he has never had big injuries.
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oblivian wrote: »
    Lentini was in a coma after he crashed his Porsche so at least he had an excuse ;-)

Whereas Torres just plays like he is in coma! ;-)

So they have something in common then! ;-)
    kobashi100 wrote: »
    Lentini just never recovered from the motorcycle crash.

Torres has had no major injuries, he wasnt the the same player in his last year @ liverpool and has got worse @ chelsea.

I just cant explain how such a talented player can lose it like he has when he has never had big injuries.

And yet, he has all of the major medals on offer in the game!
    It is a puzzle of the highest order!
  • FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Jose is implying a refereeing conspiracy against Chelsea when Ramires should have had a red and that the penalty was the first given against Chelsea all season. It's hugely embarrassing for the club and the league and, while the tabloid press lap all this up, it's the reason the Spanish and Italian media hate him.
  • StarryNight1983StarryNight1983 Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do u think the referee gave the penalty to make up for not sending Ramirez off?
  • Jamesp84Jamesp84 Posts: 31,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Never a penalty.

Do you seriously believe the utter shit you come out with on a regular basis?

You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum by a country mile.
  • RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, the ref was terrible, but we had more than enough of the ball - and, apparently, enough quality players - to still come out on top. Unfortunately, for the second week running, Matic was the only player who seemed to want to win.

I don't think it was a lack of commitment from our players, they ran themselves into the ground.
    But sometimes the stats don't lie, 31 shots, 15 on target, 1 goal. Says it all really, their keeper didn't need to perform miracles to keep us out, the finishing was dreadful.

The referee got it wrong (and so did his assistant) for the penalty, but I don't think it was a blatant error. As soon as he went down I thought..oh shit. As Gus Poyet said afterwards it was one of those 50/50 situations and they got lucky.

Oh well, I'll settle for the Champion's League this season. A few summer signings and we'll clear up next year. :)
This discussion has been closed.