Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's retweeting all sorts of stuff now about "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and "he lost a diamond for a skank" etc. If it's fake, they really do play along with the storylines!

Alex's twitter is very quiet ATM. They were definitely in Paris together recently.
  • Jaden_RileyJaden_Riley Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    Shappy wrote: »
    She's retweeting all sorts of stuff now about "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and "he lost a diamond for a skank" etc. If it's fake, they really do play along with the storylines!

Alex's twitter is very quiet ATM. They were definitely in Paris together recently.

hmmm and everybody falls for it

so what is fake....that he cheated?!?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure what to believe!
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he cheated and she has taken him back.

I wonder if she even knows the other woman. Retweeting a message where she is called a skank is a bit out of order unless she knows the circumstances behind the tryst.
    She might be a perfectly nice young woman, totally unaware of who Alex is and the fact he had a girlfriend.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree, Alex is the one to blame. He didn't accidentally fall into her lady parts! She may have just been some single girl who had no idea who he was.

Binky's clearly more into Alex than he is into her. I don't know how she can trust him, especially as his excuse was that he gets drunk and blanks out sometimes. What's to stop it happening again? Unless he becomes teetotal.
  • Jaden_RileyJaden_Riley Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    Agree, Alex is the one to blame. He didn't accidentally fall into her lady parts! She may have just been some single girl who had no idea who he was.

Binky's clearly more into Alex than he is into her. I don't know how she can trust him, especially as his excuse was that he gets drunk and blanks out sometimes. What's to stop it happening again? Unless he becomes teetotal.

she is an idiot imo

comes across as really gullible. His excuse was enough to throw away the key and never return! I mean if he just came clean and said sorry it was a mistake, blah blah blah but to basically say he forgets, gets blank etc was just ridiculous!
  • heart of glassheart of glass Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex obviously did the dirty, didn't have the balls to admit it and Binky has given him another chance. Silly girl. Next time he cheats - and he will, they always do - it'll just be "oh I got drunk and can't remember what happened" all over again. I hope this doesn't get dragged out over the entire series because we're only a few episodes in and I'm completely bored with it already.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reading some of the tweets, I think he was stoned, not drunk. Or maybe both. What a colossal idiot. He will definitely cheat again, now he's essentially got the green light.
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you misbehave whilst drunk best not drink or only with really good friends who will stop you from doing something stupid.

To make up with Binky I suggest a tattoo on his chest and on his forehead so that he can demonstrate it will not happen again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex has deleted his apology tweet from last night. Binky is still tweeting about how awful girls who cheat with men who have a girlfriend are. Doesn't she blame Alex? Sincerely hope she is not still with him but the twitter Paris pictures say otherwise.
  • Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe Alex cheated on Binky. :( Poor girl, I was hoping it was untrue. He is such a ****. Being drunk is no excuse. Maybe its all fake for show but who knows, I'm guessing its true because I doubt either of them would be happy with that kind of fake storyline.
  • lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Drinking (or drugs, whatever) so much that you forget all/blank out regularly is almost as bad an issue as cheating. Who wants to be around someone like that??? You'd just end up being their babysitter.

I do like non crying Louise and her funny brother. Lucy needs a storyline and Rosie, they were fun for the few seconds of screen time they had.
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Started watching properly this season having been an on off viewer in recent seasons and have to admit I'm loving it! It's much better than I expected, although some characters such as Rosie (boring) and Lucy (moody) need to go. Sam Thompson is brilliant:D abd I love the Jamie/Spencer friendship tbh

As for Alex cheating on Binks, that annoyed me because I really like them together and they seem like very nice, genuine people. In the trailer for next week though it looks as if Alex has given up on her, but maybe that's been done for the trailer. I think Cheska was right to tell Binks but to me she does come across as a bit of a sh*t stirrer sometimes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMO The Chelsea lot sleep around and are Thicker than the TOWIE lot, and Lucy so reminds me of the up her own backside biatch that was In "The City"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On no, relegated to the Reality TV sub-forum. :cry:
  • barcajadenbarcajaden Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    Started watching properly this season having been an on off viewer in recent seasons and have to admit I'm loving it! It's much better than I expected, although some characters such as Rosie (boring) and Lucy (moody) need to go. Sam Thompson is brilliant:D abd I love the Jamie/Spencer friendship tbh

As for Alex cheating on Binks, that annoyed me because I really like them together and they seem like very nice, genuine people. In the trailer for next week though it looks as if Alex has given up on her, but maybe that's been done for the trailer. I think Cheska was right to tell Binks but to me she does come across as a bit of a sh*t stirrer sometimes.
    Its sooo set up lol
    I wont be surprised if he never actually cheated but producers added it in to add a jucier storyline

People actually believe this show is real?
    Her tears looked so fake and it was terrible acting tbh. Didnt see one genuine tear
  • NatoPMTNatoPMT Posts: 3,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This series is brutal. Biggest lamb to the slaughter is Sam talking to Fran and 'Becky' - he was genuinely making a complete fool of himself.
    Emma2121 wrote: »
    hmmmm this is just of a friend. She said that Alex came up to her uni and slept with one of her friends in December, so around the christmas wrap party time. I don't suppose this whole storyline is relating to this…. but regardless, maybe shows he's not what he is made out to be..

sad as i like them :(

You should have had more faith in your own exclusive scoop :)
    Alex has deleted his apology tweet from last night. Binky is still tweeting about how awful girls who cheat with men who have a girlfriend are. Doesn't she blame Alex? Sincerely hope she is not still with him but the twitter Paris pictures say otherwise.

I didn't see the apology tweet but saw the transfer of blame and focus. Binky seems to be compliant in his inability to take responsibility and his watertight 'I forgot' defence.
  • dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't argue that if it's for love you'd fight to salvage the relationship, because if it was love, it wouldn't have happened.

Er, by that own definition then, no one who is in 'love' has ever cheated?

Thats not only naive, but also just factually wrong!
  • lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely that depends on your definition of love.
  • Jillseal007Jillseal007 Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    If it's a set-up then it's ridiculous and boring - cos there've been so many cheating relationships it's nothing new. A much more interesting set-up would have been to have all the rumours and it look as though it's true but then proved to be not true.

And . . . Spencer 25 - who are you trying to kid? Wasn't he 25 or 24 when the series started 3 years ago.

In fact, it looks as though there's been a re-write of lots of the cast's ages.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do people think of this new Robbo guy? I wasn't at all surprised when he said he'd never had a girlfriend. I laughed when he tried to pretend it was because he was a commitment-phobe.

No way would someone like Louise fancy him - it was so set up by the producers!
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do people think of this new Robbo guy? I wasn't at all surprised when he said he'd never had a girlfriend. I laughed when he tried to pretend it was because he was a commitment-phobe.

No way would someone like Louise fancy him - it was so set up by the producers!

Yeah I'm not quite buying it either. Although, Andy aside, I'm not sure I think much of Louise's taste in men anyway!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watched a repeat the other day and throughout the end scene, I couldn't see a single actual tear coming out of Binky's eyes. They went a bit red but no water came out, even though she was making sobbing sounds. Weird...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Watched a repeat the other day and throughout the end scene, I couldn't see a single actual tear coming out of Binky's eyes. They went a bit red but no water came out, even though she was making sobbing sounds. Weird...

I noticed this too. I really don't want to believe that the whole situation was faked, but it did seem odd.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Stephanie Pratt scene at the ball so random and hilariously staged. Although I did love Rosie's comment about the dress.