Options

Natalie Begging For Points

samiskimsamiskim Posts: 1,169
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I wonder if Natalie Cassidy will beg for 10's this week? Bet you a stick of toffee to a peppermint drop that she does. :D

Comments

• Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think even Natalie would expect 10's this week......
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samiskim wrote: »
    I wonder if Natalie Cassidy will beg for 10's this week? Bet you a stick of toffee to a peppermint drop that she does. :D

Oh good post. She started this off in the first week when she asked for 7s....

Surely even she hasn't the brass neck to ask for a 10?
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As she will be dancing either the Rumba or the Samba I doubt she will expect 10s or are you talking about Natalie Lowe who wanted a 10 in week 1 ?
  • Options
    peach45peach45 Posts: 9,426
    Forum Member
    Another Natalie bashing thread, :rolleyes:

A little more imagination, please :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peach45 wrote: »
    Another Natalie bashing thread, :rolleyes:

A little more imagination, please :sleep:

More an observing Natalie thread than a bashing thread I think. She has asked to receive higher marks and I can't recall anyone else doing that?
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Gosh someone trying to beat their own score in a dancing competition

Whatever next !!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly what is wrong with her wanting to get a good score? She is putting a lot of hard work in, why shouldn't she want to get a better score than the previous week?

She's not a brilliant dancer and never will be. She's a bit loud and OTT for me but she is enthusiastic and giving it her all.
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    id rather see nat begging for points than some of the other begging for sympathy & and easy ride.
  • Options
    millie3millie3 Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if Natalie ever gets a 10 we will know the judges have officially lost it. In my estimation she should never have received more than a 7.
  • Options
    BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think even Natalie would expect 10's this week......

I agree.

8s and 9s make her very happy and rightly so. Natalie knows she has posture and footwork problems and that why every week now she says to Vincent she wants to get everything right i.e. dance a clean routine. Vincent gives her a good standard of choreography and if she dances it cleanly and tries hard to remember the things the judges say need work, then I have no problem with 8s and 9s.

Mind you if she ever got a 10 I think she'd be over the moon and get emotional - I know I would if I were her!:D
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    More an observing Natalie thread than a bashing thread I think. She has asked to receive higher marks and I can't recall anyone else doing that?

Natalie hasn't requested higher marks.

She's striving for them - like everyone else.

She asks more of herself every week - what's wrong with that?
  • Options
    peach45peach45 Posts: 9,426
    Forum Member
    Venetian wrote: »

She said after her first dance that it probably deserved higher marks- no begging but she probably should have kept this to herself.

She was prompted by Tess and she said that she would like a 30 ( a goal that many of the lower ranked couples have said that they would like to achieve).

The following week after being asked by TESS what score she would like this week, she said that she'd like a 31.

Tell me, who wouldn't want to do better than their previous score, and do you really believe that anything that Natalie says, seconds before the judges reveal their scores make any difference, at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peach45 wrote: »
    She said after her first dance that it probably deserved higher marks- no begging but she probably should have kept this to herself.

She was prompted by Tess and she said that she would like a 30 ( a goal that many of the lower ranked couples have said that they would like to achieve).

The following week after being asked by TESS what score she would like this week, she said that she'd like a 31.

Tell me, who wouldn't want to do better than their previous score, and do you really believe that anything that Natalie says, seconds before the judges reveal their scores make any difference, at all.

Obviously anything Natalie says just before the scores come up would bear no relevance but it is during the training sessions that Natalie makes her remarks about wanting to be scored higher. And yes of course she wants to strive to get better. I've just not heard anyone else asking for a higher mark, that's all.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    samiskim wrote: »

They all beg for votes either explictly or implicity - saying how much you want to come back next week is begging for votes. imo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Had a family gathering on Saturday and everyone was very confused by Natalie's dancing and then the scores she got, as in ok dancing and high marks (they don't watch SCD every week). I genuinely think she will be marked into the final - thinks she's a lovely girl, fun to watch, but it's a dancing competion - the judges are usually the one's reminding us. not the other way round.