How many fb friends do you have?

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Hobbes1966 wrote: »
    Thanks to privacy settings the whole world doesnt know this. Just people I have friended.:)

You'd be surprised at those who don't and have written things on their walls that they didn't imagine in a million years others, such as their employers, would read. :rolleyes:
  • Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    I seem to have aquired about 80 friends - but I only have about 12 'real' friends ! :confused:
    I don't use it much to be honest.
  • Irishguy123Irishguy123 Posts: 14,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    172! Only add or accept people if I know them obviously
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only have about 30 and some of them I don't really know as I had to get more friends for the games. I haven't played the games in a long time now so I'll probably delete them. I rarely use facebook but I do find it handy when I'm staying abroad to keep in touch with friends.

I have a friend though that is on his blackberry facebooking all the time. there was a group of us went to the cinema the other day to see Sanctum, I have no idea what he thought of the film because as soon as it was finished he was back on the blackberry telling all his facebook friends what he thought about it before grunting bye and went off home. The rest of us all went back to another friends house for wine and a blether, my point is my facebooking friend may have loads of friends but that doesn't mean he's very sociable.
  • JaxxfanJaxxfan Posts: 1,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have 1100 and they consist of: a) old school friends; b) old work colleagues; c) men I used to coach when they were boys and they played in my football team; d) friends I have now; and e) people who support the same football team as me - most of whom I haven't met but have befriended on Facebook.