Options

[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brumilad wrote: »
    Like I said there's a difference between dishing out 'insults' and singling out one person and displaying deliberate and systematic behaviour towards them.

It doesn't matter how big a team you might have behind you or how big and strong you are that behaviour is not just reserved for the lonely and quiet

And bullys often use the 'facts' as an excuse to hide behind. So what if you're 'telling the truth' about a person. Why do you need to single them out specifically to expose those facts? What has constantly shouting 'you're not married' got to do with Natalie's comments about Todd? Nothing. The real opportunist is Kenya who when she's picked her target finds any stick to beat them with using any excuse she can.

And all this 'chess player' stuff. What does that even mean? Since when has the 'Real Housewives...' been The Hunger Games? It's a show about a group of women and their own stories and interactions. If it's all working they're given contracts the following season. What exactly has Porsha being on the show got to do with Kenya's survival? They barely crossed paths this year, had their own stories and generally had interactions with completely different women. So why is Kenya still singling out Porsha and acting towards her in a way she doesn't any of the others? This whole pawn and chess player thing just smacks of another excuse.

And to be honest I'd hope most women on the show have a ethical and moral compass that extends beyond 'securing my spot next season'.

Since like Season 2 of every franchise. You all seem to think reality tv is somehow real or supposed to be, ever since Laguna Beach and heck even back at the foundation of reality TV on the Real World its been set up by producers and within that producers allow participants to make their own storylines and drama to further the show.

Kenya is comparable to Heidi and Spencer back on The Hills, a show that would have been very dull had we just had to watch L.C and Lo go for lunch every day, so Heidi and Spencer turned up the drama.

As for the Natalie situation, she felt it was fine to discuss Kandi's relationship so Kenya (or whoever else) was free to discuss her's.

Porsha has hardly been sweet to Kenya either, she's always Team Phaedra so no wonder Kenya is going for her. Porsha was doing sneaky-Phaedra's dirty work for her so Kenya will take on both of them if she has too. Porsha isn't a victim, she gives as good as she gets and since she's a moron she couldn't control herself and now won't even feature on the next two episodes.
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I dont want Kenya going anywhere She knows what she is doing and firefly your right about comparing her to Heidi and Spencer cause she is doing what they did.

Kenya is well aware that she knows if she creates drama her place is safe with producers and it proves how much she knows I mean her saying to Porsha repeatedly 'get fired..get fired' is proof. Im not saying she is right all the time but this is a reality show and arguments/fights is what make people watch. Besides Porsha was stupid to rise to Kenyas jabs she should know you need to think twice about doing certain things in front of camera where millions will be watching and all your actions recorded.

Do we really want a season of women getting along and no bad word said about anyone....I know i dont :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Porsha had also probably been riled up beforehand by the likes of Phaedra, bear in mind there was a comment about "we discussed this the other day" so I'd imagine they spent hours discussing Kenya in the run up to the reunion, dragging up loads of stuff which probably annoyed dim-minded Porsha before the cameras even rolled at the Reunion.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Yes, many reports suggested that Nene and Phaedra teamed up and 'forced' Porsha to go after Kenya at the reunion in order for her to get a contract for next season.
  • Options
    daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapiej wrote: »
    Yes, many reports suggested that Nene and Phaedra teamed up and 'forced' Porsha to go after Kenya at the reunion in order for her to get a contract for next season.

Hmm, well by the sounds of it that backfired, big time! lol.
    I would be gutted if Kenya doesn't return next season. Yes she's borderline crazy, totally self absorbed and faker than Nene's hairpiece, but I just can not dislike the woman. For me the HW shows have to have drama and most importantly humour and Miss Kenya brings both to the table.
    I have yet to watch this weeks NY but the ratings for the last episode have risen. Hopefully, they will continue to do so, as i'm not ready to see NY given the axe. It's not as good as it once was, but it's still enjoyable.
  • Options
    XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not into all this getting physical with each other stuff. I certainly don't want the Housewives descending into this kind of thing. That's what Mob Wives or Basketball Wives are for.

The Porsha/Kenya debacle was ridiculous, I like both of them and there was blame on BOTH sides. At the end of the day Porsha lost it, justifiably or not, and if she loses her place on the show because she laid hands on Kenya well that's how it is. This certainly wont help her, but I think Porsha was on the chopping block all season anyway.

I don't think Kenya is going anywhere. And I for one, want her back next season. Atlanta has always really been my fave franchise, even before Kenya, but I really feel she is one of the biggest assets to the show now. Yes, she's kinda crazy, she's not above faking a boyfriend or two! :D and she's a magnet for drama. But she is brilliant. Would I want to be her friend? probably not, Do I love watching her? Absolutely! The Housewives should have the fun, the drama, and humour, Kenya delivers all that and more in spades. Whether you love or hate her, people always have an opinion on her. The HW wouldn't be half as much fun to watch if they all got along and it was puppies and kittens 24/7. You need a kick in there as well.

OT I know- but just caught up with M2M. Id have loved to have seen what actually went down between Mariah and Quad at the restaurant. I think they are both telling their own, edited versions! I'm so feeling Quad though. I'm really enjoying her so far. Mariah I think is a bit of a loose canon. I did :D when Quad was recalling the fight to her husband "Bitch, I made you relevant.....Bitch- F*ck you!"
    I did love Dr Heavenly's reaction to the birthday party Toya threw for her son- "Put that money in an investment account" :D She was right considering he was 2, and Toya had climbing walls, bungee swings and amusement park games!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would I want to be her friend? probably not, Do I love watching her? Absolutely!

I feel exactly the same way about Kenya and many other of the housewives who are seen as crazy.

I know- but just caught up with M2M. Id have loved to have seen what actually went down between Mariah and Quad at the restaurant. I think they are both telling their own, edited versions! I'm so feeling Quad though. I'm really enjoying her so far. Mariah I think is a bit of a loose canon. I did :D when Quad was recalling the fight to her husband "Bitch, I made you relevant.....Bitch- F*ck you!"
    I did love Dr Heavenly's reaction to the birthday party Toya threw for her son- "Put that money in an investment account" :D She was right considering he was 2, and Toya had climbing walls, bungee swings and amusement park games!

M2M Is by far my new favourite reality show. I enjoyed season 1, but this season is even better and it's just started. Glad they demoted Kari as she didn't really bring anything to the table. Quad is so entertaining and with the exception of Mariah, I like all the women, although for me Dr Simone is my favourite. It was a shame we didn't see the fight, but i'm sure there's more to come. Also, I love Quad's husband. He seems like such a nice guy.
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nene riled Porsha because she wanted her to take on Kenya while she sat there being quiet and not looking like the crazy one for once. If Nene can get Sheree, (rumoured) Cynthia & Marlo fired then she can definitely get Porsha another season.
    I'm not into all this getting physical with each other stuff. I certainly don't want the Housewives descending into this kind of thing. That's what Mob Wives or Basketball Wives are for.

Yes, she's kinda crazy, she's not above faking a boyfriend or two! :D and she's a magnet for drama. But she is brilliant.

Speaking of Mob Wives, Alicia Garofalo just quit the show and then changed her plea from guilty to not guilty...I don't know how all that stuff works, she's either guilty or not. :confused: Anyway, her quitting can only mean one thing...Queen Karen is coming back to her show! :D

LOL at the boyfriend comment.

The New York ratings going up is kind of bittersweet. I want them to fail so they'll bring Jill back but I want them to succeed because it's a good show and I don't want to risk it getting cancelled if they don't get Jill. As sad as it is, even though bookgate is supposed to have been the main storyline for the season, I care more about Ramonja falling out and Sonja & Luann's digs at each other. I miss the countess being full-time. I hope she's promoted back up next season - maybe she can record another song. Heck, she can even pay Sonja Nicole Smith a few bob for starring in it.

Alexia & Marysol tweeted today that Miami is definitely back! They tweeted after rumours it was cancelled came about from Joanna listing her apartment so I'm unsure if she'll still be on it, she could still be living in the rental home though. Lea apparently tweeted they film in the fall. I'm kinda disappointed if Lea, Alexia & Marysol are all coming back, I don't want another season of Lea vs Marysol. It's hard because the show wont be a hit by bringing in new wives because of the already low ratings but it wont be a hit with the current cast either. I still stand by firing Lisa, she cheapens the whole show. Ana & Karent have to come back. They can't survive with 5 women.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nene riled Porsha because she wanted her to take on Kenya while she sat there being quiet and not looking like the crazy one for once. If Nene can get Sheree, (rumoured) Cynthia & Marlo fired then she can definitely get Porsha another season.

Speaking of Mob Wives, Alicia Garofalo just quit the show and then changed her plea from guilty to not guilty...I don't know how all that stuff works, she's either guilty or not. :confused: Anyway, her quitting can only mean one thing...Queen Karen is coming back to her show! :D

LOL at the boyfriend comment.

The New York ratings going up is kind of bittersweet. I want them to fail so they'll bring Jill back but I want them to succeed because it's a good show and I don't want to risk it getting cancelled if they don't get Jill. As sad as it is, even though bookgate is supposed to have been the main storyline for the season, I care more about Ramonja falling out and Sonja & Luann's digs at each other. I miss the countess being full-time. I hope she's promoted back up next season - maybe she can record another song. Heck, she can even pay Sonja Nicole Smith a few bob for starring in it.

Alexia & Marysol tweeted today that Miami is definitely back! They tweeted after rumours it was cancelled came about from Joanna listing her apartment so I'm unsure if she'll still be on it, she could still be living in the rental home though. Lea apparently tweeted they film in the fall. I'm kinda disappointed if Lea, Alexia & Marysol are all coming back, I don't want another season of Lea vs Marysol. It's hard because the show wont be a hit by bringing in new wives because of the already low ratings but it wont be a hit with the current cast either. I still stand by firing Lisa, she cheapens the whole show. Ana & Karent have to come back. They can't survive with 5 women.

:o Thank god She was so boring and I think she quit because being on the show is not helping her case thats my take on it. She looks guilty as hell anyway so YES to Karen possibly coming back :D and Karen did post a photo to instagram of a throwback pic of herself, Renne and Carla so who knows :D

As for Miami I dont think its got cancelled yet and isn't Miami Andys fave one ? I thought i read that somewhere :blush: I think they need to move it the October/November Slot anyway try it in a new slot and it might just do better in the ratings.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    :o Thank god She was so boring and I think she quit because being on the show is not helping her case thats my take on it. She looks guilty as hell anyway so YES to Karen possibly coming back :D and Karen did post a photo to instagram of a throwback pic of herself, Renne and Carla so who knows :D

As for Miami I dont think its got cancelled yet and isn't Miami Andys fave one ? I thought i read that somewhere :blush: I think they need to move it the October/November Slot anyway try it in a new slot and it might just do better in the ratings.

She always said she would quit if Karen came back, that was a stipulation for her coming on the show originally. I still can't believe they fired Karen for her. Jen owes Karen a lot considering it was her name that built Mob Wives and gave it the exposure and hype it needed.

It hasn't been cancelled. They're production company are currently in Miami at the moment and have been dropping hints on their Twitter it's to do with the show.

He said it was his fave but he doesn't get to decide now he's not at Bravo. Who replaced him?

I agree about the October/November slot. I think OC and Miami have a similar look and vibe which is why I would move it. It can't compete with New Jersey either. The time slot isn't the issue, it's the cast. A good cast would be Adriana, Joanna, Ana, Karent, Lea & Lisa Pliner (the shoe designer that stirred up the Marysol/Elaine stuff at her shoe designs event - her house was huge!) with Marysol as a friend. Lisa H can stay as a friend too even though I don't like her. Does anyone know how Elsa is? Can she film?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She always said she would quit if Karen came back, that was a stipulation for her coming on the show originally. I still can't believe they fired Karen for her. Jen owes Karen a lot considering it was her name that built Mob Wives and gave it the exposure and hype it needed.

It hasn't been cancelled. They're production company are currently in Miami at the moment and have been dropping hints on their Twitter it's to do with the show.

He said it was his fave but he doesn't get to decide now he's not at Bravo. Who replaced him?

I agree about the October/November slot. I think OC and Miami have a similar look and vibe which is why I would move it. It can't compete with New Jersey either. The time slot isn't the issue, it's the cast. A good cast would be Adriana, Joanna, Ana, Karent, Lea & Lisa Pliner (the shoe designer that stirred up the Marysol/Elaine stuff at her shoe designs event - her house was huge!) with Marysol as a friend. Lisa H can stay as a friend too even though I don't like her. Does anyone know how Elsa is? Can she film?

Thats good to hear then cause i really dont want lose Miami as for me if we lose that then I think it will only be a matter of time before we begin to lose another HW franchise possibly NY. although I do think even if NY this season fails to get the ratings they want then it WILL get another season but with some new wives/returnees they cant just drop it considering it is Productions fault for making it take such a long break.

Miami needs to be moved to another slot I think it should be on in the winter put it on at 9pm and see how it goes. I would like to see Karent back I thought she was underused in S2 and I think she had alot more to offer Im not keen on Ana though i found her quite boring for HW even though she upped her game at the reunion I felt it was a little force and desperate act to stay on. I would like Lea, Adriena, Joanna, Karent and 2 New Wives also Bravo should keep the style of editing they used to cause it made the show look amazing in s3. Im surprised they never used it for Atlanta or Beverly Hills.
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    It wouldn't actually be so shocking if we learned Andy Cohen and the execs at Bravo are only putting on a front when it comes to their stance on violence. The Atlanta reunion smashed another record, not only for the show itself, but for Bravo altogether by scoring it's highest ever ratings last Sunday. According to reports, 4.13 million viewers tuned in!

I said it a few days ago but I think Teresa's table flip way back in 2009 pushed the Real Housewives franchise into different territory. Now I think Atlanta has pushed it further. Your role on these shows are all based on relevance. Nobody will be interested if you don't deliver the goods - and quite clearly after this week, Porsha and Kenya have provided one of the biggest Real Housewives moments for a very long time. It really did deliver big time for the network.

Porsha and Kenya have shown Bravo a whole new path that the franchise may have to take now in order to keep up with expectations over all the cities. Will fans of the show realistically want to go back to storylines other recent Housewives have portrayed - does anyone care if Aviva is talking about a ghostwriter? Does anyone care if Lisa may or may not have suggested taking a bloody magazine on a trip?!

Perhaps that's why Atlanta and New Jersey are the most successful. They seem more real and natural than a lot of the others. There seems to be more at stake within the relationships. Nobody in the real world would care about the vast majority of the things that happened to the group in Beverly Hills this year. Plus, it was far more clear that these ''friendships'' were just reality TV friendships. None of these women associate with each other that much if there isn't a camera around. But maybe that perfectly sums up the Beverly Hills or New York lifestyles anyway - plenty of social events but hollow under the surface.
  • Options
    XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BIB- So, Alicia actually quit then? that's fine by me! :D I never took to her and I don't think she brought much. Being on the show cant be helping her case any either, realistically! I'm happy for Karen to come back, more than. As much as I liked last season of Mob Wives, it lost something for me- it just didn't feel the same anymore. Honestly, Id love Carla back as well, I liked her! :blush: I don't suppose that would happen though, she hasn't spoke kindly about the show since she left. Not that I really blame her.

I've read SO much regarding the fate of Miami- but the overall consensus does seem to be that it will likely be back. I hope it is. I really want it to get another season. Pushing back filming to the Fall, and trying out another slot might be a good thing. I agree that I think the cast is the issue. I wouldn't mind Karent coming back- I was surprised she didn't return for Season 3 to be honest- I cant recall though, did she get the boot or choose to go? I'm sure I read something where she said she choose to leave. Could be wrong though. I have to say I was never a fan of Ana, but again she seems to be happier being away from the show. As long as Adriana is still there Im happy! She makes Miami for me. I wouldn't be sad if Joanna left, I cant with her at all. But I get why Bravo would probably want to keep her, she brings the drama. Marysol can go, or be a friend. I used to really like her but I went right off her and I don't want to watch Lea v Marysol again. I'm over it! A couple of new women would be good- keep it fresh and bring some new energy. I've been to Miami a few times, its an amazing city with some seriously rich, fabulous women- I get that they may not want to do the show, but surely they can find a couple! Season 3 may not have been what Bravo hoped, but nobody can deny it looked fantastic. It was glossy, glamorous and it was put together impeccably. They need to hold onto that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB- So, Alicia actually quit then? that's fine by me! :D I never took to her and I don't think she brought much. Being on the show cant be helping her case any either, realistically! I'm happy for Karen to come back, more than. As much as I liked last season of Mob Wives, it lost something for me- it just didn't feel the same anymore. Honestly, Id love Carla back as well, I liked her! :blush: I don't suppose that would happen though, she hasn't spoke kindly about the show since she left. Not that I really blame her.

I've read SO much regarding the fate of Miami- but the overall consensus does seem to be that it will likely be back. I hope it is. I really want it to get another season. Pushing back filming to the Fall, and trying out another slot might be a good thing. I agree that I think the cast is the issue. I wouldn't mind Karent coming back- I was surprised she didn't return for Season 3 to be honest- I cant recall though, did she get the boot or choose to go? I'm sure I read something where she said she choose to leave. Could be wrong though. I have to say I was never a fan of Ana, but again she seems to be happier being away from the show. As long as Adriana is still there Im happy! She makes Miami for me. I wouldn't be sad if Joanna left, I cant with her at all. But I get why Bravo would probably want to keep her, she brings the drama. Marysol can go, or be a friend. I used to really like her but I went right off her and I don't want to watch Lea v Marysol again. I'm over it! A couple of new women would be good- keep it fresh and bring some new energy. I've been to Miami a few times, its an amazing city with some seriously rich, fabulous women- I get that they may not want to do the show, but surely they can find a couple! Season 3 may not have been what Bravo hoped, but nobody can deny it looked fantastic. It was glossy, glamorous and it was put together impeccably. They need to hold onto that.

I think Alicia's court case was supposed to be keeping us on the edge of our seats. I liked Alicia but that didn't happen. Her reaction to Renee & Natalie's altercation showed she was out of her depth and not used to this lifestyle. I want Ramona back. She's crazy. However, Ramona has went in on Jen and Renee a few times so that's out of the question. Carla's the same and she has no ties to the show now she isn't on good terms with Drita for dropping her.

Karent and Ana both got fired. Ana got fired because of Lea. Lea refused to continue if Ana was on the show so I'm assuming Karent got fired to protect Lea and not make it obvious Lea got her fired. I so want to know what ever was in that folder! Whatever it was it got Lea running scared and threatening everyone with legal action if it aired. Ana must have got some good dirt. I liked Ana, she was intelligent, loyal and had integrity - just watch how she reacted to Thomas Kramer, that was self-respect. Ana has quite a lot going on too now, she has co-hosted the view a few times and was great, she has cookbooks, has been on numerous cooking shows and it has been rumoured that she may be getting her own cooking show so I'm not sure if she'd even want to come back. Every show needs an intelligent/business savvy woman woman Atlanta - Kandi, NY - Ramona, OC - Vicki, BH - Adrienne/Lisa, NJ - Teresa (questionable but she had a lot business wise going on).

On one hand I'd love to see Joanna fired for her lack of loyalty to the show but on the other I think it may be Alexia vs Joanna because of that and I'm so ready for Alexia to rip her a new one.

Season 3 failed because of the lack of storyline. It was the same as bookgate with Adriana's marriage being dragged out too long. Lea's refusal to engage with the others stalled the drama as well. Lea needs to play along or go.

There are some potential storylines (drama-wise) that we know of -
    Adriana vs Karent
    Alexia vs Joanna
    Ana vs Marysol - they've had a massive fallout since Ana left the show.
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interview with NeNe about the reunion and the fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYXON71kZGo

NJ news: "Producers have told the Housewives that Season 6 of The Real Housewives of New Jersey will be set to air in July, and they will announce it soon," says a source." :D

Speaking of Mob Wives, I'm gutted Alicia has quit. I loved her during S4, and I do not want to see the horrible Karen back. :(
    The Atlanta reunion smashed another record, not only for the show itself, but for Bravo altogether by scoring it's highest ever ratings last Sunday. According to reports, 4.13 million viewers tuned in!

Well, that's not true. The pillow fight episode got 4.64 million viewers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    True, the record only applies to reunion episodes. Part 1 was the highest rated reunion episode of any franchise. I think that's what the press release said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well Radaronline are saying that the reason why NJ has not got a premiere date yet is because Teresa can not do any press/promo for the show before 8th July...her sentencing:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/04/teresa-giudice-prison-sentencing-delay-rhonj-premiere/

Dont know if we cant rely on RO but i think that could be the reason why Bravo have not said when its back. If thats the case then I'm thinking we won't see season 6 until August :(

Promo stills and new Intro have all been filmed and its properly ready to go but until Tre can do anything they are holding back.
  • Options
    Ben_HuntBen_Hunt Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    I just caught up with the first episode of OC from the new season. I actually like Shannon, the quirkiness is a tad annoying but not on Lydia's level. I found it interesting how on the 'Last Season' catch up at the start, Lydia and Alexis were completely cut form it which just goes to show how much the two were adding to the show. I do feel a bit iffy on it though, especially at looking what's to come - it seems like with the absence of Alexis there is no antagonist or outsider and now Gretchen's out too, you're left with three friends. Yet now Heathers been groomed as the new villain, despite the fact that her personality had never been an issue before (other than jokes)

And I cannot believe we're in for another season of Vicki and Brooks, am I the only one bored senseless by it all?
  • Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Especially when it seems that:
    She ends up with a new man according to reports. Rendering the whole storyline kind of pointless even though it's "real" life
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up with NY and Melbourne.
    In New York the crazy continues. Aviva, Aviva, Aviva, saying STFU in front of her and Kristen's kids was :o:o:o. The woman is beyond mental, yet I do find her entertaining.
    I'm actually really going off Carole, she's always been an ok HW to me, but this season I just don't really like her.
    I really feel for Sonja, but her downfall is sad to watch. I hope that things work out for her. I'm starting to like Kristen, but I still think her husband is a moron.
    With Melbourne, it has been really flat and a real n on starter, in my opinion. I have just continued with it as I wanted to see if it would improve. Apart from Gina and Chyka they were all vile and if it gets a second season I would not watch with this line up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the Melbourne finale episode. It was Ok but still felt rushed, like most of the season. The sound quality for the final scene was rubbish and hard to make out. Janet got called out for her involvement and fair play to her, she held her hands up to it. Although, it's still hard to make out how events actually transpired. I'm disappointed we never got a preview of the reunion!

I would be happy for the same cast next season - with a new housewife, Gina needs a friend. Chyka is nice enough but she sits on the fence too much, she could easily be a 'friend of' which I think she may be as she was featured a lot less in the episode than the others. I could do with Jackie getting the boot too, she is so annoying and they feature her and her husband far too much.

If it does get another season then production need to step it up big time. Compared to the American franchises and Vancouver it's really poor. It was most noticeable in last nights episode when they showed the dinner with Gina & Chyka when Gina had said that the last time she seen/spoke to Janet was when they were at dinner but the scene before that they were being friendly at Gina's cancer party. Then there was the seating order for the final conversation/showdown - that must have got butchered to hell in editing because every time it showed the group they were in a different order or some were missing and when Gina came in it showed all the girls standing at the entrance but then cut to Janet being across the room (behind Gina in the shot) and only Andrea and Lydia next to her. It was poorly edited and made it quite hard to follow what was happening and who was talking to who. I do feel like production did try and set Janet up by making it look as if she was still on the outs with Gina when they were seen in the background of numerous shots talking and having fun together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Just caught up with NY and Melbourne.
    In New York the crazy continues. Aviva, Aviva, Aviva, saying STFU in front of her and Kristen's kids was :o:o:o. The woman is beyond mental, yet I do find her entertaining.
    I'm actually really going off Carole, she's always been an ok HW to me, but this season I just don't really like her.
    I really feel for Sonja, but her downfall is sad to watch. I hope that things work out for her. I'm starting to like Kristen, but I still think her husband is a moron. .

In the first episode of NYC I liked Kristen and her hubby's relationship but he's a total moron and jerk. I thought it was so funny Aviva saying STFU in front of the kids, she's definitely a bit mental but thats why I love her.

Carole is getting so annoying, even Aviva seems ready to move past the book thing but not Carole.

Sonja needs such a reality check and she totally overreacted with the Countess, jeez all she said was the show needed a little more polish, which is expected of any show and it was ridiculously cringey so LuAnn was being super polite.
  • Options
    PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wow, Mama Joyce is seriously crazy... I noticed that while everyone else was laughing at her "performance" Kandi just kept her head down.

And Nene is STILL saying that Peter stepped to her at the charity event... Even now that she's seen the footage in which she clearly approaches Peter and gets in his face, she still can't accept that she instigated that. There's not much that I can really defend Peter over, but on that incident I can.

Oh, and the advert for Ladies Of London came on during one of the breaks... I don't think I'm going to like it. I'll give it a chance though but I don't have high hopes for it.
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mama Joyce was just really nasty, Kandi looked embaressed.