Blulu on Loose Women

samiskimsamiskim Posts: 1,169
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Blulu was on Loose Women mouthing off about not wanting to be partnered with Brendan and said she would rather have had Pasha or Vincent. She also intimated she did not like working with Brendan as it was such hard work. Hmmmmm - the question is would Pasha want to have wanted to partner Blulu? I think he was extremely happy with Chelsee and would not have swapped her for the world. He definitely would not have got to the final with Blulu.

Did anyone else notice she kept sticking her tongue out. May be she thinks it is cute?:eek:

Comments

• Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samiskim wrote: »
    ////////////////////////

Did anyone else notice she kept sticking her tongue out. May be she thinks it is cute?:eek:

Maybe she was just checking her lips were still there, they might have been a bit numb from some sort of cosmetic procedure that morning.
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blulu was on Loose Women mouthing off about not wanting to be partnered with Brendan and said she would rather have had Pasha or Vincent. She also intimated she did not like working with Brendan as it was such hard work. Hmmmmm - the question is would Pasha want to have wanted to partner Blulu? I think he was extremely happy with Chelsee and would not have swapped her for the world. He definitely would not have got to the final with Blulu.

I can't believe I missed this, do they repeat Loose Women?
  • samiskimsamiskim Posts: 1,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    I can't believe I missed this, do they repeat Loose Women?

Yes they do Terry but you missed the repeat. You could possibly catch it on the ITV website.
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,698
    Forum Member

I shudder at the thought of her being partnered with Pasha. :eek::eek:

I think it is Lulu that is the hard work, not the likes of Brendan.

I don't think Lulu likes hard work, and I think even the mild mannered and lovely Pasha, would have had his work cut out trying to work with lady Lulu ...... although he is too much of a gentleman to have ever admitted it. ;):cool:
  • ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    Work-shy wench.
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes they do Terry but you missed the repeat. You could possibly catch it on the ITV website.

Thanks, I will give that a try.