Simon Cowell and Dannii Minogue have been bonking

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    'She was foxy. She was a real man's girl. Very feminine.'
    That comment there from Simon doesn't look like a gay man pretending to be straight in any way whatsoever at all.

I'm sure that he would probably also describe her as being totally fabulous, just like any other red blooded straight man in the UK would.

"She was a fabulous female woman, with a vagina. Just what straight men like me like to have heterosexual relations with."
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marianner wrote: »
    But he has never said anything about this , has he?
    There are no gay vibes about him and you just have to look at his reaction on Jonathan Ross with Walliams to see just how 'gay' he is.

No gay vibes? :D

When you have mentally disturbed Paula Hamilton saying you were her ex-boyfriend things are getting bad. Oh and over the years Sinitta went from friend to lover to ex-girlfriend, we never slept together to he's great in bed.

Some of us of have heard this crap for years.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In case you did not know:

Dannii is a pop star had many top 10 hits
    Model
    Tv presenter
    Child star
    actress
    fashion designer
    Song writer

ah, I believe these are traits you would want in judge = experience.

:rolleyes:Peoples stupidity.

Hey, Cheryl may not be the best singer but she does have experience in the field too.

Jack of all trades...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomx wrote: »
    "She was a fabulous female woman, with a vagina. Just what straight men like me like to have heterosexual relations with."

Haha exactly :D
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    But he has never said anything about this , has he?
    There are no gay vibes about him and you just have to look at his reaction on Jonathan Ross with Walliams to see just how 'gay' he is.

Yep, big butch Simon with his legion of ex beards, sorry I mean girlfriends
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    Yep, big butch Simon with his legion of ex beards, sorry I mean girlfriends

What has he done that makes him gay?
    Sorry, I didn't see that answer yet. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    No gay vibes? :D

When you have mentally disturbed Paula Hamilton saying you were her ex-boyfriend things are getting bad. Oh and over the years Sinitta went from friend to lover to ex-girlfriend, we never slept together to he's great in bed.

Some of us of have heard this crap for years.

Who is Paula Hamilton? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What has he done that makes him gay?
    Sorry, I didn't see that answer yet. :)

Hiring Max Clifford for his exclusive 'kiss and tell' stories. :)

Why do you need a PR agent to arrange for women to say how great you are in bed?

He tries a little bit too hard to suggest a heterosexual nature, real heterosexuals have no need to brag about sexual conquests, unless they're in their teens talking to their mates.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why do you need a PR agent to arrange for women to say how great you are in bed?

He tries a little bit too hard to suggest a heterosexual nature, real heterosexuals have no need to brag about sexual conquests, unless they're in their teens talking to their mates.

Hae you ever been around men on a night out? That's what men usually do. :p
    However when they feel something deep, they go quiet about it.

Still my question is:
    What has Simon done with another man that makes him gay?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    However when they feels something deep, they go quiet about it.

Still my question is:

Err, yes I have been around men on a night out and no they don't, unless they're trying to show how manly they are, mature men and certainly men in their 50s who are confident in their sexuality don't brag, there is no need.

I think you're the type who refuses to see the obvious and will only be satisfied if intimate photos are produced, thus my time corresponding with you is now over.
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    However when they feel something deep, they go quiet about it.

Still my question is:

... from what I understand, you would apparently have to ask the alleged Paul McKenna about that. So I am given to believe. Obviously I have no idea myself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Err, yes I have been around men on a night out and no they don't, unless they're trying to show how manly they are, mature men and certainly men in their 50s who are confident in their sexuality don't brag, there is no need.

I think you're the type who refuses to see the obvious and will only be satisfied if intimate photos are produced, thus my time corresponding with you is now over.

someone obvious gay to me is someone like David Wallaims who reacts sexually to another man.

Simon's media love stories might be silly, but it doesn't make him the slighest bit gay.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He alos goes way OTT with his reaction to scantily clad females who audition for his shows. It's almost Carry On.
    You've only got to see the reactions of most straight men when a singer suddenly strips to her underwear or whatever. They tend to blush and smirk like schoolboys and pretend they're not looking whilst not being able to resist a sneaky peak. His reactions are to ogle and leer in a totally obvious way as if to say ';hey look at me, I'm so much more hetro than all you other guys'.

He may not be gay, I really don't know. The other option is that he is someone who has no interest at all in relationships but he certainly isn't the macho, hetro womanizer that Max Clifford wants us to think he is.
  • *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    someone obvious gay to me is someone like David Wallaims who reacts sexually to another man.

Simon's media love stories might be silly, but it doesn't make him the slighest bit gay.

I think it is laughable how people keep insisting he is gay. Even when all the EVIDENCE points otherwise. I also think it is very demeaning to all the women who he has had relationships with. Bordering on misogynistic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    its her tits..:D Imagine Simon Cowell saying tits lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    I think it is laughable how people keep insisting he is gay. Even when all the EVIDENCE points otherwise. I also think it is very demeaning to all the women who he has had relationships with. Bordering on misogynistic.

I agree with you. And it's also offensive to gay people.

I found it very sweet on XF series 4 to see just how nervous he was around her, dropping his pen etc.

No matter what happens between them, I'll always think they have great chemistry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Cadhla* wrote: »

Misogynistic? Jesus Christ :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you. And it's also offensive to gay people.

I found it very sweet on XF series 4 to see just how nervous he was around her, dropping his pen etc.

No matter what happens between them, I'll always think they have great chemistry.

But you stating above that David Walliams is obviously gay is absolutely fine?

Spot any hypocrisy there at all? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only quotes that have been mentioned in any paper, is that he "fancied her", and not had an affair with her as everyone's assuming.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More offensive to gay people: Assuming that believing someone is gay is an insult and a way to "dig" at them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    But you stating above that David Walliams is obviously gay is absolutely fine?

Spot any hypocrisy there at all? :confused:

He is always touching other men, seems obsessed with Simon and is constantly talking about gays.
    He doesn't hide his true feelings for men, so yes, that's obvious gay to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Archangel wrote: »
    The only quotes that have been mentioned in any paper, is that he "fancied her", and not had an affair with her as everyone's assuming.

And certainly that will be the way he gets out of it if Dannii responds with "HELL NO!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is always touching other men, seems obsessed with Simon and is constantly talking about gays.
    He doesn't hide his true feelings for men, so yes, that's obvious gay to me.

You do know he's married to a woman and that the camp act is just that, an act? His former comedy partner is openly gay and he calls David the campest straight men he's ever met.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its going to be very interesting to see if there is a reaction on twitter from Dannii. A flat out denial would be interesting.

If it is true... it kind of makes Cheryl come out of all this with the damn fine reputation of having the sense NOT to touch him with a bargepole, for if we are to believe St. Simon of Heteromania.... he pretty much wanted to nail her too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jujubee wrote: »
    More offensive to gay people: Assuming that believing someone is gay is an insult and a way to "dig" at them.

This :)