It isn't live. It's recorded.
  • Options
    JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    emblem 3..cringey ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    I'm actually surprised as how average most of them are, they seemed a lot better before the live shows. I want either Vino, Jennel or Tate to win.
    For the next show they really need to either turn the background music down or the conyestants mikes up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shut up audience grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It isn't live. It's recorded.

Yes I know, I meant the programme is running late, according to my tv mag is should have finished at ten
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What are they thinking, the whole thing is a mess, some really talented contestants but the over the top production is enough to bring on epilepsy! flashing lights, too much going on and it is hard to hear the performers for the hysterical audience. The presenters, especially the female one are dreadful and irritating. Britney has nothing to say, everyone is a star as far as she is concerned, LA who might have had the strongest category has made bad song choices, Simon's groups are not working and the only decent thing for me is Demi and her choices and comments. Apart from that I quite enjoyed it!!
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear god, she can't look at them, all giggly like a teen...honestly! However, I can see teens going crazy for them even when they sing crap songs, as that wouldn't matter. ;)

Hey it's over...thank god...and time the sound quality was sorted! It keeps happening each year, every time Lives start sound is crap!

Comment: the auditions were much better than this Live show. So many great auditions and we end up with this show! booo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    I just chucked my second boot at the telly. Someone shut that annoying Britney voice up ....pleeeeease. I've run out of boots.
  • Options
    JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think its rdiculous of itv to schedule the results show for next thursday so i looked online to see who left. theyre gonna make us wait each week to see the result?
  • Options
    fondantfancyfondantfancy Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only really know two people - Willie (who I adore) and Carly Rose (who is brilliant).

What the hell did they do to them?

The dancers, the songs, the clothes, everything was ghastly.

They can really sing, let them SING.
  • Options
    ChzzaChzza Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    What are they thinking, the whole thing is a mess, some really talented contestants but the over the top production is enough to bring on epilepsy! flashing lights, too much going on and it is hard to hear the performers for the hysterical audience. The presenters, especially the female one are dreadful and irritating. Britney has nothing to say, everyone is a star as far as she is concerned, LA who might have had the strongest category has made bad song choices, Simon's groups are not working and the only decent thing for me is Demi and her choices and comments. Apart from that I quite enjoyed it!!

Agree with everything above. This show looks an absolute mess, it loOks so cheap and poorly produced. The sound is rubbish, you can't hear the singing.
  • Options
    David JamesDavid James Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Taking the modern 'stars' such as Reihanna, JLo, Cheryl Cole etc as examples, their records are inevitably over-produced and have to be lip-synced when performed live. XFactor US seems to want to reflect this, so every contestant has their performance ridiculously over-produced, the singing becoming secondary. I suspect the show was so poor because the contestants were uncomfortable with everything that was going on and, therefore, struggled to control their voices.

Can you imagine a real top quality singer like Haley Reinhart ever wanting to be a contestant on X Factor? I would hope not, at least American Idol concentrates on the singing even if its difficult for the best to win these days.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JamesC81 wrote: »
    i think its rdiculous of itv to schedule the results show for next thursday so i looked online to see who left. theyre gonna make us wait each week to see the result?

ITV's schedules have been thrown because FOX introduced a second show for this week at the last minute. There should have only been one show, hence ITV2 had only put Friday night aside. They need to catch up but I'm not sure where they'll do it.