And You Have Lipstick On Your Teeth!!

2»

Comments

• benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it was not lipstick on Gina's teeth it was hazel blood :D Gina's like a terrier she wont let go
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Legend. Love him so much.
  • MisoSoupMisoSoup Posts: 14,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Such a sweet, intimate and yet ridiculous moment up against the high drama of the noms reveal

I was laughing out loud here
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am enjoying watching them together :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    Comedy coupling at its best. I'm not a huge fan of either, but together there is magic :D
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    VIP101 wrote: »
    I love Gina and Dexter together they are brilliant together!

They've been great in there. Much of the time one or the other has made me laugh out loud at something.:D
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And the dance lesson too. Just lovely!

I'm in danger of displaying proper fangirly nonsense over these two - must get a grip.
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bet they've known each other for years

It did cross my mind they may have known each other on the outside(as Sallie said she knew him) but they have got closer in the safe house it is obvious, and i would rather them be kept there as im enjoying watching them a lot more than the BB house!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Thought it was one of Dexter's best shows for a while: amusing, camp and quite level headed and reasonable about the safe house power trip.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's been giving her some useful advice

12.22pm: Gina asks Dexter: "Am I doing okay or are there things I should change?" "Muck in a bit more" he suggests.

Oh dear

12.30am: Gina asking for friendly advice is in danger of turning into a problem in #Ginxter paradise
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're like an old married couple who stopped having sex three decades ago but are clearly fond and used to each other. Her like a Barbara Cartland queen to his Dennis Thatcher.

Lmao :D
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    He's been giving her some useful advice

12.22pm: Gina asks Dexter: "Am I doing okay or are there things I should change?" "Muck in a bit more" he suggests.

Oh dear

12.30am: Gina asking for friendly advice is in danger of turning into a problem in #Ginxter paradise

I hope there isnt trouble in paradise!!.. i really like these two in the safe house they work well together, much better than watching, the twins "staged" bickering, wolfys spitting, Hazel and Daley's desperate airtime, Jackie(nothing more to add) Dan and his over thinking(tho he does do something) and the rest i cant even be bothered to type about....
  • BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both fakes and it is clear he cant stand gina but is playing her along with the game.