Options

Lee On The 'Poor Me' Offensive

ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
Forum Member
This display of self pity on BOTS is beyond cringe, though great viewing in a car crash TV way :D

Lee = The gift that keeps giving

Comments

• Options
    StephyJWStephyJW Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    I know self pity and delusion never ends does it? It was fantastic television. He got a pretty hard time on BBOTS. He came out with so much bulls*it gold! My personal favourite ...

"It don't matter what I say or do. Everyone perceives me to be a lying prick anyway"

Erm.... that's probably because you are Lee!
  • Options
    BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pathetic BBOTS ... An hour of LEE I I I ME ME ME Ryan.

Jim's right. He's more attention seeking than Dappy AND Jim put together.

His management obviously told him to try to save the situation by sounding contrite... But he still managed to blow it by sounding like the most self centred dick on the planet.
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BillyBoy7 wrote: »

His management obviously told him to try to save the situation by sounding contrite... But he still managed to blow it by sounding like the most self centred dick on the planet.

Agree spot on post.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He really can't help himself, can he?

Lee's the kind of personality who really shouldn't be allowed to say anything whatsoever unless it's through a spokesperson.
  • Options
    catspawcatspaw Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor me me me Lee has been for me one of the most obnoxious and irritating HMs it's ever been my misfortune to have to endure in a series of any BB, let alone CBB. Almost put me into recovery from my BB addiction. And then, hell's bells, I had to suffer him all over again on BBOTS going on and on and on with his lip service apology and his little boy innocence. I should have turned off, I know, but something masochistic in me saw it through to the bitter end. It's not just what he says but the way he says it - whine whine whine.....I'll stop now, feel better for getting it out....:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    catspaw wrote: »
    Poor me me me Lee has been for me one of the most obnoxious and irritating HMs it's ever been my misfortune to have to endure in a series of any BB, let alone CBB. Almost put me into recovery from my BB addiction. And then, hell's bells, I had to suffer him all over again on BBOTS going on and on and on with his lip service apology and his little boy innocence. I should have turned off, I know, but something masochistic in me saw it through to the bitter end. It's not just what he says but the way he says it - whine whine whine.....I'll stop now, feel better for getting it out....:)

Totally agree, now breathhh ;-) :)
  • Options
    catspawcatspaw Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    Totally agree, now breathhh ;-) :)

I'm trying but I'm not sure I'll ever get proper closure. I'm not usually one for the baying mob, but there's one tiny little unkind part of me that wishes he'd gone out to a crowd.....:o.....:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying but I'm not sure I'll ever get proper closure. I'm not usually one for the baying mob, but there's one tiny little unkind part of me that wishes he'd gone out to a crowd.....:o.....:D

I wish he had aswell.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,992
    Forum Member

I hate the crowd usually but he deserved to be booed out of Elstree.

He just can't admit that his actions have caused the way he has been perceived. If he wasn't such a bellend, Casey wouldn't have gotten upset and cried. I hate when people can't take responsibility for their actions.

He's acted like a complete and utter tool, I can't stand him as a person now. I used to find him quite endearing, now I realise endearment was confused with just being thick. No self awareness at all and a liar, as he admitted.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a spanner wiv his name written all over it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    apparently he's had death threats on twitter.... did he mention that at all?!;-):D
  • Options
    schmoozerschmoozer Posts: 2,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He still takes no responsibility for how he has been 'made to look'. And I don't suppose his life will be any the worse off for all this - Blue will be fine and he will continue to play the cheeky schoolboy role, and continue to go home with a different girl every night.. just not on camera.
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Almost every sentence he says has, "If I honest" in it.

Well, Lee, we all know you aren't so... ^_^
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    This display of self pity on BOTS is beyond cringe, though great viewing in a car crash TV way :D

Lee = The gift that keeps giving

It is a digrace that people are sending him death threats.there is no need.I hope they get reported and arrested.
  • Options
    Derbyshire.Derbyshire. Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nete1234 wrote: »
    It is a digrace that people are sending him death threats.there is no need.I hope they get reported and arrested.
    He loved the chance to use it to play the victim card he even managed to look like a prick while he was flopping around talking about that.
    A fully functioning adult would have kept any correspondence regarding something they saw as a real threat between themselves and the police while it was pursued not used it as a tool to garner sympathy on tv and potentially inflame the situation.

He really doesnt help himself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He loved the chance to use it to play the victim card he even managed to look like a prick while he was flopping around talking about that.
    A fully functioning adult would have kept any correspondence regarding something they saw as a real threat between themselves and the police while it was pursued not used it as a tool to garner sympathy on tv and potentially inflame the situation.

He really doesnt help himself.

Have you been on twitter,I have,its a disgrace.casey knew lee was having a thing with jasmine before jasmine left.why are people sticking up for her, she is not exactly crying her eyes out over this its finished thats it.
  • Options
    Derbyshire.Derbyshire. Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you been on twitter,I have,its a disgrace.casey knew lee was having a thing with jasmine before jasmine left.why are people sticking up for her, she is not exactly crying her eyes out over this its finished thats it.
    What on earth are you talking about :confused: Where in my post did i defend or dismiss anything said on twitter or defend casey?

You are trying too hard.
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think people are especially sticking up for Casey, when she comes out she will have to answer the loaded questions too. People are calling Lee for what he is, lacking self-awareness and not having the patience or courtesy to even try to become aware that he should engage his brain before he speaks. A major part of holding a conversation is to listen and then respond. Lee responds before he even hears the whole question. About time he took some responsibility here instead of trying to come over as picked on,blaming everyone but himself and (IMO) being incredibly tacky.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B L Zeebub wrote: »

And every other word is f..k or p...k.
  • Options
    JillyAJillyA Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also noticed that he looked to the side almost to have his answers validated on more than one occasion. He started off contrite but once some of the crowd were on his side he went back to the poor Lee act. What have I done? When one of the audience said he was single. He even remarked "I am not allowed to say that!" So clearly his briefing was don't excuse it by saying your single, just apologise if you've offended anyone and you never meant to hurt anyone.
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JillyA wrote: »
    I also noticed that he looked to the side almost to have his answers validated on more than one occasion. He started off contrite but once some of the crowd were on his side he went back to the poor Lee act. What have I done? When one of the audience said he was single. He even remarked "I am not allowed to say that!" So clearly his briefing was don't excuse it by saying your single, just apologise if you've offended anyone and you never meant to hurt anyone.

Yes, almost certainly. And he's so wrapped up in proving to everyone he is one of the good, funny and genuine guys who has been totally hung out to dry that he chooses to ignore that excellent advice. Blimey, even my cat knows when she's in the wrong, why can't he.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BillyBoy7 wrote: »

totally agree
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    JillyA wrote: »

Indeed.

And why is he apologising for offending us, the viewers? It's the two women involved that are the hurt parties!
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    What gets me is that he admits to doing it and then throws a strop for no one previously believing him when he lied.

Awful excuse for a man
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B L Zeebub wrote: »

oh i noticed he started every sentence with "do you know what.." ahhhhhkk ive never been wound up so much with someone on tv as i have been with this idiot ! Jeesshhh ^_^