Options

EE: How will Bianca leave?

Scarlet FeverScarlet Fever Posts: 216
Forum Member
Do you think she might have something to do with Lucys murder?

or will she have a nice exit....?

Comments

• Options
    eaststreetlovereaststreetlover Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some people have suggested she goes back to prison - I hadn't thought of this.
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Bianca will go to prison. I can't see her leaving her kids (if she does leave them) long term for any other reason. So, from this she could be responsible for Lucy's death...
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    same way she left before, in a taxi to Manchester :);-):p with the kids
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was DTC and his writers I wouldn't really take much time looking for an exit storyline for Bianca, I would give her the black cab exit, and take the Sprogans with her,
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many times has she been in prison now? Hope it's something else.
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that she will be offered the job of a lifetime - that of a foghorn on a round the world cruise ship.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guessing new character Donna, will be the winner at end of the day, with the market stall, as I cant imagine Kat looking after the stall, with the twins she will be having.

I doubt if DTC is that concerned
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    I think that she will be offered the job of a lifetime - that of a foghorn on a round the world cruise ship.

Loool :D:D The job she was destined for.
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    I just can't think of a legitimate reason why Bianca would leave alone as I don't want her to take Morgan and Tiffany with her, but again I don't want her to leave without them. it has to be something that takes her away from Walford alone. Maybe prison again? I don't want Bianca doing time again, though :? Maybe Terry takes out a restraining order against her?
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guessing new character Donna, will be the winner at end of the day, with the market stall, as I cant imagine Kat looking after the stall, with the twins she will be having.

I doubt if DTC is that concerned

Stacey will need a job. Donna could well be the winner though, pushing Alfie into more dodgy deals as Kat is their only source of income at the moment.
  • Options
    Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quickly, I hope.

I can't think of one past cast member who has come back and been as good second time around. Sharon is sh*t, Bianca is bloody irritating and as for bugle girl, let's hope they kill her off soon as well.
  • Options
    Max LoveMax Love Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    Back inside
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish they would kill her off but they said they wont so my guess is prison but we can rule her out of lucy murder as she leaving in the autumn but the killer will be revealed in February p.s maybe she murders love rival nikki
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quickly, I hope.

I can't think of one past cast member who has come back and been as good second time around. Sharon is sh*t, Bianca is bloody irritating and as for bugle girl, let's hope they kill her off soon as well.

What about David, Janine, carol, dot, peggy, pat, jane there quite a few in eastenders
  • Options
    NickJordanNickJordan Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quickly, without much fuss I hope
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    Prison is too predictable, I think she'll be offered a job aborad but the kids don't want to leave. Personally, I think Morgan should go with her (being the youngest) and maybe Tiffany, but TPTB will certainly keep Liam/Whitney.

I think EE should bring back David's son, Joe now Bianca is leaving.
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cuddly_Cat wrote: »
    I think Bianca will go to prison. I can't see her leaving her kids (if she does leave them) long term for any other reason. So, from this she could be responsible for Lucy's death...

What reason would Bianca have for killing Lucy? In fact I can hardly remember them having a serious interaction.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    What reason would Bianca have for killing Lucy? In fact I can hardly remember them having a serious interaction.

Maybe she kills her as she is angry the way she treats Whitney but everyone is forgetting the fact she leaves way before the killer is revealed
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Lock her up forever.
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the back of a taxi with a last look back at the Vic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drag Sid Owen back from wherever he is, and let Bianca leave with him for one last time
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adamski94 wrote: »
    Maybe she kills her as she is angry the way she treats Whitney but everyone is forgetting the fact she leaves way before the killer is revealed

Bianca might have a temper on her but I don't see her as a killer.
  • Options
    Scarlet FeverScarlet Fever Posts: 216
    Forum Member

That's a likely reason for her not leaving due to being the killer.... but doesn't rule it out 100%

and she might record stuff early?
  • Options
    Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about David, Janine, carol, dot, peggy, pat, jane there quite a few in eastenders

Jane, are you serious? Hers is one of the worst!

Out of your list, I'll bow to you selection of Pat but none of the others for me.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably either a move away with Terry and his and her broods. Or another stint in prison.