Options

Does anyone else have problems pulling these days?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,990
    Forum Member
    Its way too hard to get a girlfriend. But truth be told i haven't even tried or anything. I need to focus on GCSE's. I am ugly but when i see the state of some of the non virgins in my school. I think if they can get sex anyone can if they try:D.

Luckily at 16 i'm still at an age where it is "normal" to be a virgin but when i'm 19 that will probably be different.

But i still hate getting laughed at when i say i haven't had a girlfriend yet. But i sometimes wonder if the person who does it has had one themselves;).

AM i the only one who hasn't had a girlfriend by 16 on this site??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    'Pulling' is a thing of the past for me. 21 & have been with my OH for 3 years so I've been off the scene for a long while (for my age anyway).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else have problems pulling these days?
    I blame a prostate malfunction for 'pulling problems'......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Ulysses31 wrote: »
    Frustratingly, since hitting my thirties and being married, I get more attention from the ladies than I ever did in my twenties, and single.

I go out with my single friends, and even though I wear a wedding ring, women tend to hit on me, and i can't really do anything about it sadly.

I think the more relaxed aurra of confidence and solvency, coupled with unavailability, is maybe more appealling, rather than the air of desperation young singletons give off...:)

Wow thats interesting, i've totally noticed that as well. Whenever you walk down the street with a girlfriend, women check you out all the time, making eyes at you etc. A good female friend of mine has a young daughter and whenever I am out with them women make eyes at you like crazy.

But when you are out on your own, the amount of women checking you out is significantly less - they just walk past eyes fixed to the floor in their usual way. Its like girls need to have some kind of context to see you in - like they literally can't or won't deal with you one on one - they need to see you in the context of other people in order to get interested in you. This isnt all women, but as a rule its true for me.