Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MadWrappa wrote: »
    LOL
    :D

Play Dead Perk!!?:eek:

Whats that going to be like playing S&D?
    If you did'nt already have a Camp-o-thon and every man and his dog thinking they are Lord of the Ninja Defuse.

Now Campers can lie still playing dead for a whole round then jump up right behind you and stick a Katana up your jinker "Banzai!"

By the way Pidge - Nice Thread!;)

thats just gonna be gay!!

I reckon they should use my MONKEY PERK idea cos it would get a laugh and you could fling s-h-i-t at enemies to put them off!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats banzai ?

yes i am a noob
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats banzai ?

yes i am a noob

Confusues once say dat banzai is velly smawl twee

ah no , zat is a bonzai

a fousand apologeez
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whats banzai ?

yes i am a noob

Looks like ...
    Banzai - Inflict more damage with melee weapons

source: http://clanbase.ggl.com/news.php?nid=296685
  • MadWrappaMadWrappa Posts: 1,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats banzai ?

yes i am a noob

No worries Linkin.

"Banzai!" was the war cry of the Japanese kamikaze pilots' during WWII.
    Kamikaze translates as 'the divine wind' and was the last desperate and honourable act of flying an fighter/bomber aircraft (with no ammunition) into American ships and destroyers.
    This act of ritual suicide was meant to scare the Yanks into thinking "lets not bother with these Japs anymore and go home boys!".
    It did'nt work.

"Banzai!" basically translates as "Ten thousand years" and is adapted from the Chinese wànsùi.

HTH
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MadWrappa wrote: »
    No worries Linkin.

"Banzai!" was the war cry of the Japanese kamikaze pilots' during WWII.
    Kamikaze translates as 'the divine wind' and was the last desperate and honourable act of flying an fighter/bomber aircraft (with no ammunition) into American ships and destroyers.
    This act of ritual suicide was meant to scare the Yanks into thinking "lets not bother with these Japs anymore and go home boys!".
    It did'nt work.

"Banzai!" basically translates as "Ten thousand years" and is adapted from the Chinese wànsùi.

HTH

GEEK / GIMP / BRAINBOX / NERD *

*delete as applicable!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pidge wrote: »
    GEEK / GIMP / BRAINBOX / NERD *

*delete as applicable!

They are called 'Books' :p
    Remember those paper flappy things with pages.. for reading!
    WWII is one of the things I do actually know about.
    Just helping Linkin Dude out:(

Don't worry no more sensible answers! Normal Wrappa service will resume.

Sorry Pidge:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Banzai (scouse version)

The ability to make stolen hub caps invisible to the rozzers
    ;):D
  • CODresiCODresi Posts: 1,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pidge wrote: »
    MONKEY PERK allows players who have it to sit in full view of everyone whilst playing with themselves and drinking their own p-i-s-s whilst flinging s-h-i-t at the walls.

lol:D:D

this game sounds a bit shit to me, cod3 were shit and i belive the same guys are making cod5, not worth £40 of my parents money:o

Resi:):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CODresi wrote: »
    lol:D:D

this game sounds a bit shit to me, cod3 were shit and i belive the same guys are making cod5, not worth £40 of my parents money:o

Resi:):)

These are also the same guys who did COD2: Big Red One? Remember that ;) That was the first COD game to come out on console.

Anyway, give them a chance.

Infinity ward had 2 years to work on making COD4: Modern Warfare. While Trycheyr only had 11 months to make COD 3.

Can you see the massive time diffrence. This time though, Trychery have had the same time period as Infinity Ward had with COD4 to make COD: WAW, and they're using the same Engine.

Also some of the people who have tried a bit of the unfinished game, have given it a thumbs up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm looking forward to this, I played all the Medal of Honour games and loved the Pacific one.

When is the release date for this by the way?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redgengis wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to this, I played all the Medal of Honour games and loved the Pacific one.

When is the release date for this by the way?

During November time, probably the 11th.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im really looking forward to it, mainly because everyone on here will be getting it as well

roll on november
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    i think this cod will sell well because people wilol think well if cod 4 was great cod 5 will be two im not really sure if the WW 2 setting will work again but it just might as i have read some of the plotlines for the game and looks and sounds good fun ijust wish infinity ward were behind it
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    ijust wish infinity ward were behind it

The same Infinity Ward who cant be ar*ed to fix COD4 ??

The shambles that is now COD4 (ok, not all the time) has left me wondering if I will support IW when they do their next version. I'm sure they wont miss my money though.
  • malbo007malbo007 Posts: 779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cod4 is not a shambles... it has lag and connection issues but what online game doesnt? in my opinion no matter wat game you have as soon as you open it up to online play ur guna experience the same problems at some point. Game developers cannot control the online gaming experiance, its down to many different factors, this is why it says that gaming experience may change during online play.

The only thing IW could have done IMO is use dedicated servers, but wen ps3 owners pay nothing towards online play can we expect IW to do this at no charge??

i play cod4 all the time, generally i dont have that many problems, yea occasional host ended game and laggy games but this doesnt warrant people sayin its a shambles? i think IW have done well so far in bringing out the patches and updates that they have..

im sure lots of u will disgree with me on this though...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lookin forward to WAW btw... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    malbo007 wrote: »
    cod4 is not a shambles... it has lag and connection issues but what online game doesnt? in my opinion no matter wat game you have as soon as you open it up to online play ur guna experience the same problems at some point. Game developers cannot control the online gaming experiance, its down to many different factors, this is why it says that gaming experience may change during online play.

The only thing IW could have done IMO is use dedicated servers, but wen ps3 owners pay nothing towards online play can we expect IW to do this at no charge??

i play cod4 all the time, generally i dont have that many problems, yea occasional host ended game and laggy games but this doesnt warrant people sayin its a shambles? i think IW have done well so far in bringing out the patches and updates that they have..

im sure lots of u will disgree with me on this though...

mal,

Lots of games also have dedicated servers for free and lag free.

Warhawk and Resistance.

IW just didn't and it shows unfortunately.

it could have been a lot more stable than it is.
  • MD_ZeroMD_Zero Posts: 2,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Darobi wrote: »
    mal,

Warhawk and Resistance.

Are there any multiplatform games with dedicated servers? I cant think of any...I thought GTA was but it isnt
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mal,

Warhawk and Resistance.

well mayb its jst me but im sick of people slaggin it.. dont play it if u dont like the online experience!! simple as..

btw i dont work for IW lol...

mayb they will use dedicated servers on cod6 then?? wat about WAW is that dedicated servers? i thought this cost too much for developers??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mal,

Warhawk and Resistance.

Thats cos they are Sony games.
  • MD_ZeroMD_Zero Posts: 2,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JX23 wrote: »
    Thats cos they are Sony games.

You copied my post slag!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MD_Zero wrote: »
    You copied my post slag!

lol jst noticed that... so sony games can afford to offer dedicated servers to ensure best gaming experience for thier platform, makes sense, so y dont the multiplatform games do it? is it the whole cost thing??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Call Of Duty: World At (Clunky Clanky) War

Bought, bought and bought!:D:D
    It will sell more copies than the Bible.

Everyone who has posted on this thread will buy it! - FACT

Even if they use tinfoil and plastic cups joined together by string for the servers - EVERYONE WILL BUY IT!

BRING IT BRING IT BRING IT
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to buy it. It looks exciting.

And I LOVE war games.

Everyone always says "Ooooo another 2nd world war fps" . . well to be fair why have you played them all if you don't like them?

I love learning about World War 2 and i've only ever played Call of Duty 2 so i'm excited because this type of game is still new to me.

I'm also waaaay too excited about Brothers in Arms. (Which will hopefully be released sometimes in the next 400 years).