Options

Madonna to tour again in 2009!?!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
Forum Member
There are very strong rumours of a new tour this Year. Including London, Manchester and Glasgow dates as part of a larger world tour.

It is very strange for her to tour so soon after last Years Sticky and Sweet tour, but it is thought that this could be an ultimate greatest hits tour to coincide with a (so far) career retrospective to be released by Warner Bros as her last contracted album to them, this could be released summer 2009 and is thought to be a 2 cd and possible collectors box set.

Comments

• Options
    donna hopedonna hope Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    how can she fit all her 70 hit singles on a 2 cd set?

her last greatest hits missed all her best tracks off
  • Options
    Over By Yer!Over By Yer! Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jlucont wrote: »
    It is very strange for her to tour so soon after last Years Sticky and Sweet tour.

Well it's not as if she sang 'live' is it?
  • Options
    ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    Well it's not as if she sang 'live' is it?

Did you actually go to it? Or reacting to a comment viscious crazy hag Elton John made years ago? :D

I did and she sings live at the shows I go to.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's also meant to be doing some dates with Britney, although nothing in confirmed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it'll be a full tour but she'll probably do a few dates in some cities - London and New York being the most likely and possibly Paris. I hope she does a massive greatest hits show. It'll be fantastic.
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I hope this is true :eek: I really wanted to go to see her at Wembley last year but I couldn't afford to make a special trip to London :(

Can't wait for her Greatest Hits :D
  • Options
    TommyGavin76TommyGavin76 Posts: 17,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    I hope this is true :eek: I really wanted to go to see her at Wembley last year but I couldn't afford to make a special trip to London :(

Can't wait for her Greatest Hits :D

You got off lightly. You could have enjoyed terrible acoustics and then missing half the show because the pathetic woman couldn't be arsed to turn up on time.
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    You got off lightly. You could have enjoyed terrible acoustics and then missing half the show because the pathetic woman couldn't be arsed to turn up on time.

Yeah after reading the Wembley reviews i thought it was probabbly for the best that i couldn't make it. She should go back to arenas next time, and hopefully do more then just one date in London. A couple of dates including Manchester or Newcastle would be perferred :p
  • Options
    madwuminmadwumin Posts: 3,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Were YOU there? Cos I was and every Madonna fan in the world knows that she is always 2 hours late - she ALWAYS has been on every tour! And although she was late - HOW THE HANG DID YOU MISS HALF THE SHOW? Did mummy want you home before 10 or did Madonna only do half her show??????? She did the WHOLE shebang love!

Terrible accoustics? You always get that if you are in the heavens watching ANY show!

The only problem was that the transport had finished and people struggled to get home - TRUST ME _ I KNOW - I was in the Quallity Hotel right next to the stadium and I couldnt sleep for the noise and helicopter above!

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    TommyGavin76TommyGavin76 Posts: 17,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    madwumin wrote: »
    Were YOU there? Cos I was and every Madonna fan in the world knows that she is always 2 hours late - she ALWAYS has been on every tour! And although she was late - HOW THE HANG DID YOU MISS HALF THE SHOW? Did mummy want you home before 10 or did Madonna only do half her show??????? She did the WHOLE shebang love!

Terrible accoustics? You always get that if you are in the heavens watching ANY show!

The only problem was that the transport had finished and people struggled to get home - TRUST ME _ I KNOW - I was in the Quallity Hotel right next to the stadium and I couldnt sleep for the noise and helicopter above!

:rolleyes:

How did i miss half the show? To leave so I could get the last tube and not be stranded.:rolleyes: