Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    One of the classiest pictures I've seen of her in the DM today. :eek:

Finally she's got the old maxim either legs or boobs out but not both. Much better than that Herve Ledger bodycon effort she was wearing in St Tropez where she looked like cheap Eurotrash.

** Awaits diamante spangled bikini at Sandy Lane** :rolleyes:

Well Mrs B, she has had 3 lonely months to thumb through her "Bearding With More conviction For Dummies" (author, Maxwell Clifford), so its about time she started getting it right. Looking like an extra from The Only Way Is Essex is no way to pull off "sophisticated fiancee" is it?

I suspect she has perfected her "Smitten" gaze whilst thrusting out her fake tits on the beaches of Barbados, Of course dear old Si has been practising his ogling of said tits between nurturing One Direction and waving his handbag at Louis.

Poor Simon having his holiday ruined by the gold digger - hopefully she can be easily distracted by the Duty Free shops whilst he finds more fun things to play with on his boat.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    Poor Simon having his holiday ruined by the gold digger - hopefully she can be easily distracted by the Duty Free shops whilst he finds more fun things to play with on his boat.:)[/QUOTE]

This really is the ultimate gold digging job, don't see him for months on end, when they do he's surrounded by ex's. What next the final reward the wedding and all the lovely luxuries life can offer. Simon's needs to get a life and find someone like mummy, someone he actually wants to spend time with ..
    He needs to change the make and model, and look elsewhere,its not working or fooling anyone.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    Well Mrs B, she has had 3 lonely months to thumb through her "Bearding With More conviction For Dummies" (author, Maxwell Clifford), so its about time she started getting it right. Looking like an extra from The Only Way Is Essex is no way to pull off "sophisticated fiancee" is it?

I suspect she has perfected her "Smitten" gaze whilst thrusting out her fake tits on the beaches of Barbados, Of course dear old Si has been practising his ogling of said tits between nurturing One Direction and waving his handbag at Louis.

Poor Simon having his holiday ruined by the gold digger - hopefully she can be easily distracted by the Duty Free shops whilst he finds more fun things to play with on his boat.:)

If he dropped her at St Barts she'd be in heaven with all the Russian Oligarchs and their yachts.

Makes SC's millions look like pocket money. I mean he doesn't even own his own yacht. Roman's yacht is worth more than SC. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

Perfecto Plan Mrs B! I think you have solved our lovely Simon's holiday troubles with your razor sharp cunning plan! Kerching would be in Gold Digging Utopia amongst the squillionaire playboys of the Caribbean. Si does indeed look a bit of a pauper amongst the wealthy Eastern Bloc moguls. Im sure Kerching has whopping case of Yacht Envy when her beau has to RENT ONE. I mean how cheap can you get eh? Come love, shred your contract, throw it overboard HMS Cheapo Hire Boat, ditch Si and sod off with a Russian Mafia boss instead...we are bored with you now anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

Perfecto Plan Mrs B! I think you have solved our lovely Simon's holiday troubles with your razor sharp cunning plan! Kerching would be in Gold Digging Utopia amongst the squillionaire playboys of the Caribbean. Si does indeed look a bit of a pauper amongst the wealthy Eastern Bloc moguls. Im sure Kerching has whopping case of Yacht Envy when her beau has to RENT ONE. I mean how cheap can you get eh? Come love, shred your contract, throw it overboard HMS Cheapo Hire Boat, ditch Si and sod off with a Russian Mafia boss instead...we are bored with you now anyway.

My Mum was in St Barts a couple of Christmas's ago and saw RA's yacht, and that wasn't even the bespoke one on order just the 'spare'. SC wouldn't even be able to afford the couple of speedboats stuck on the back. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if anyone saw this on Twitter tonight, but the fake Max Clifford tweeted Gruesome Brother Cowell tonight (the oily half brother, Tony) this little gem...(after it seems he had been "explaining" why he was going out to Barbados with Simon today)...

@cowelltweets You arent going to Barbados because you werent bloody invited. Simon fancied a holiday without hangers on.Is Sinitta with u?

Which is quite amusing...BUT, even more amusing, is the fact that Tony obviously has much fewer braincells than his lovely brother as he seemed to think the fake Max was real as he replied with this gem...

@Max_Clifford get a life...nobody wants you around anymore, inlcuding my mum!"

Its utterly hilarious that Brother Tone thought that the OBVIOUS fake Max was genuine but the content is highly interesting dont we think? ;)

Tony deleted it soon after (his one brain cell obviously kicked in ;) ) but fortunately I had a hunch he might and screen capped it :D

http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz169/alliestuff2009/TonytoMax.jpg

SO - interesting though huh? My theory is Mummy is highly pissed of with Uncle Max's beardy escapades that are making her little soldier unhappy -and probably why, for the first time in years, she isnt going on holidays with him. Fed up with the charade and doesnt want to be around Kerching??

Any more thoughts people??
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is SO funny! :D

(Fake) Max has him spot on. Does he really expect us to believe he turned down a luxury holiday in Barbados to spend Christmas with his girlfriends family? Of course he wasn't invited, just as he wasn't for Simon's summer holiday either.
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Mummy Cowell isn't going on holiday with them this year? Hmmm interesting! Oh well at least Snit is there, well. I'm guessing she's there. she's tweeted about being in the sun
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ouch, that 'hanger on' quip must have hurt :D

Tony really needs to take a good look at himself, some of his 'audios' from backstage are complete nonsense and he rarely gets an interview with Simon. He made another tweet that he'll be 'sorting out America' after his holiday with Emma. Get over yourself and get a proper job while you're at it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    Ouch, that 'hanger on' quip must have hurt :D

Tony really needs to take a good look at himself, some of his 'audios' from backstage are complete nonsense and he rarely gets an interview with Simon. He made another tweet that he'll be 'sorting out America' after his holiday with Emma. Get over yourself and get a proper job while you're at it!

Its rather embarrassing a man of his age has no "career" except hanging off the coat tails of his richer, infeasibly better looking and smarter younger brother isnt it? Very sad indeed. No wonder Simon didnt want him and his floozy cluttering up the beach this year, shamelessly begging for work on US XF.:rolleyes:

Im still very intrigued though by Tony's reply to "Max" - it was obviously a knee jerk reaction as it was posted so fast - so Fake Max obviously struck a nerve. I really do think that Simon's mum is worried that all these clandestine "Beard Ops" are taking its toll on him. Simon has not looked well recently - off camera he is gaunt, looking old and tired. Im sure Kerching was kept away for months on purpose - Ive never thought they got on particularly well anyway - especially after the Idol Finale and it speaks volumes she has been kept at arms length for so long. It cant do anybody any good living a lie - it must be causing a great deal of stress to all concerned :( .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    He can't off load her yet, the press would have a field day especially with the up and coming us x factor, there are other ways a walk up the Himalayas, suddenly she gets lost in fog never to be seen again. Cruising the Caribbean in shark infested waters, and a helping hand from Sinitta could work. Sinitta needs to prove her bearding skills are still up to scratch..
    Then again he could be so deeply in love that's why he's been looking so ill- just plain old love sick.............
    Only mummy knows...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Mr Simon Cowell, your "Love Life" has caused more me amusement this past year than ANY TV comedy!

This is just PRICELESS.....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/12/16/simon-cowell-leaves-fiancee-home-alone-as-he-holidays-with-exes-115875-22786751/

So, lets look at the facts - she is shipped off to LA whilst he spends the Autumn in London doing XF. She is flown to NYC for ONE night of beardy duty and Simon flies home without her the next day. She is flown to London the day before he is due to go on his holibobs - THEN LEFT BEHIND TO LOOK AFTER THE BUILDERS!!!! :D He sods off to Barbados with his harem leaving Kerching to go Christmas shopping - its just beautiful.Oh Simon what a catch you are darling...even as an employee, I bet Kerching is steaming about this one ;) Still, at least she has a use now - builders need a lot of tea and there is some skill involved for letting the PG tips stew for just the right amount of time. And levelling off and adding just the right amount of sugar could take all of christmas to perfect (or so Simon hopes anyway :D).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Mr Simon Cowell, your "Love Life" has caused more me amusement this past year than ANY TV comedy!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/12/16/simon-cowell-leaves-fiancee-home-alone-as-he-holidays-with-exes-115875-22786751/

So, lets look at the facts - she is shipped off to LA whilst he spends the Autumn in London doing XF. She is flown to NYC for ONE night of beardy duty and Simon flies home without her the next day. She is flown to London the day before he is due to go on his holibobs - THEN LEFT BEHIND TO LOOK AFTER THE BUILDERS!!!! :D He sods off to Barbados with his harem leaving Kerching to go Christmas shopping - its just beautiful.Oh Simon what a catch you are darling...even as an employee, I bet Kerching is steaming about this one ;) Still, at least she has a use now - builders need a lot of tea and there is some skill involved for letting the PG tips stew for just the right amount of time. And levelling off and adding just the right amount of sugar could take all of christmas to perfect (or so Simon hopes anyway :D).

Even Simon has surpassed himself this time. I cannot believe the lengths he will go to avoid her! Joking aside, i think this shows exactly why Julie could be annoyed with Max. Simon has looked so tired this year, even though he's travelled much less due to no Idol auditions. He says this was his favourite XF, but something still looked to be troubling him. He always looks happy at the final, end of a long slog and a holiday to look forward to, but he seemed fairly down to me on Sunday, despite having 4 acts to sign.

I hope he sorts himself out next year. He seemed very happy when he moved into his new place in LA. Perhaps more time there is what he needs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mail wading in now too:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1339111/Simon-Cowell-exes-Terri-Seymour-Sinitta-fiancee-Mezhgan-Hussainy.html

It is all VERY tragic really. They are both looking very foolish now - this game of "chase me" round the world is hardly a glowing endorsement of True Love is it? Even to the least cynical, this whole situation is decidedly fishy. Im sure Simon has been forced into this Pretend Engagement malarkey under pressure from Fox. He hasnt looked happy - and especially on Final Sunday, I commented to several friends he looked hacked off (even before Wand Erection were booted off) - and I didnt even know Kerching was lurking at that point. Max is probably combusting he has flown off without her :D would love to be a fly on the wall of MCA today ;) .

I just hope Kerching hasnt been left the keys to the Ferrari - she might prang it on purpose - or spray paint "Simon you b*****d over it.

Ooh and what did Steve Brookstein mean by this on Twitter?

@stevebrookstein Ask him about final night 2004>>> RT @3am: There’s something a bit seedy about Simon and his relationships http://bit.ly/hVyTWu #gossip

Its all happening today - Max better get a new set of titanium nails for Simon's closet door - its bursting open ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a flippin muppet she is? She arrives, he jets off? Could you get a bigger hint Kerching?

He must be making it very lucrative for you because any woman with a backbone or an ounce of self respect would have told him where to put his renovations.

What's he doing? Making room and building a walk in wardrobe for Biffa to move in?
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mail wading in now too:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1339111/Simon-Cowell-exes-Terri-Seymour-Sinitta-fiancee-Mezhgan-Hussainy.html

It is all VERY tragic really. They are both looking very foolish now - this game of "chase me" round the world is hardly a glowing endorsement of True Love is it? Even to the least cynical, this whole situation is decidedly fishy. Im sure Simon has been forced into this Pretend Engagement malarkey under pressure from Fox. He hasnt looked happy - and especially on Final Sunday, I commented to several friends he looked hacked off (even before Wand Erection were booted off) - and I didnt even know Kerching was lurking at that point. Max is probably combusting he has flown off without her :D would love to be a fly on the wall of MCA today ;) .

I just hope Kerching hasnt been left the keys to the Ferrari - she might prang it on purpose - or spray paint "Simon you b*****d over it.

Ooh and what did Steve Brookstein mean by this on Twitter?

@stevebrookstein Ask him about final night 2004>>> RT @3am: There’s something a bit seedy about Simon and his relationships http://bit.ly/hVyTWu #gossip

Its all happening today - Max better get a new set of titanium nails for Simon's closet door - its bursting open ;)

What was final night 2004? There wasn't a final in 2004, was there?
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulip19 wrote: »
    What was final night 2004? There wasn't a final in 2004, was there?

It was the X Factor final in 2004 which Steve Brookstein won.

I would take what he says with a pinch of salt though, he is always spouting off about Simon, nasty, bitter, vicious man.
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dexydal wrote: »
    It was the X Factor final in 2004 which Steve Brookstein won.

I would take what he says with a pinch of salt though, he is always spouting off about Simon, nasty, bitter, vicious man.

ah, I was thinking X Factor finals.
    More of the same from Steve, then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve's been in a slanging match with Louis from One Direction's Mum on Twitter! That's how much spare time this man has, not to mention how nasty it is to slag off an 18 year old kid to their Mum.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    Steve's been in a slanging match with Louis from One Direction's Mum on Twitter! That's how much spare time this man has, not to mention how nasty it is to slag off an 18 year old kid to their Mum.

Steve doesnt improve does he? :(

Well, Id love to be a very nosy fly on the wall of Villa Cowell today wouldnt you? :D I bet its all kicking off.... I wonder why Kerching didnt go? She MUST have been due to go surely, otherwise why would she schlep over from LA for ONE NIGHT? Its Idol Hollywood week being filmed now, so a perfect media "excuse" for her being AWOL in Barbados if they needed one. Methinks there was a big bust up before departure...or did he just forget her?

Left her off the packing list maybe?

Sun lotion for nipples? Check.
    Battalion of Exes for that Manly Look? Check
    Posh Beer? Check
    Gay White Trousers? Check
    Passport? Check
    Fake Fiancee.............um, no, leave her at home and pack another crate of beer :D
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,685
    Forum Member

This does get better and better, Max seems to be fighting a loosing battle to stop the rumours after this. It comes to something when Simon asks the love of his life, and fiance let's not forget, to look after builders while he goes on holiday!! He may need a bigger closet but this is just ridiculous. :D:eek:

Is it just me or does Meghan have a very thick set face and jaw, reminds me a bit of Dana International who won the Eurovision a few years back. :o;)
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Absolutely hilarious !!!! Could he be giving out a clearer signal of what the real story is !!!! No one with a girlfriend, never mind fiancee and love of life ..........would do this. He has just obviously decided to give up the pretence once and for all.... retreat to the sun with the usual hangers on ... and be done with it !!! How much is he paying her for this rather humiliating role in his life. Not enough in my book !!! I still say he is seething in the background waiting to replace her with Cheryl..........who lets face it.......... he could easily pull off a smitten look for !!! They seem to be best buds and get on famously.... why not..... she would be as good as anyone else and far more convincing in the role !!
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,685
    Forum Member
    Way hey, Simon's on holiday.

I'm sure I saw the same pictures last year!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1339469/Simon-Cowell-shows-action-man-moves-Barbados.html