Coronation Street script game (Part 3)

Comments

• madaboutcarlamadaboutcarla Posts: 10,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Bless him' Julie said as Harry tugged at the knickers Michelle was inspecting. 'Erm Harry I don't think these are for you Mr' Michelle said as Sean laughed. 'He's got the right idea already' Sean said. 'He's 11 weeks old Sean!' Michelle said as she tugged them from Harry.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Harry you have toys, you don't want to play with pants." Michelle said as she detatched the silky knickers from Harry's hand. "Come on shall we go back to Mummy?" She said as she smiled at the staff. "Oh Chelle he can come sit with us for a bit." Sean said as he pulled a face at the little boy who gurgled happily butting his little head against her shoulder.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Right, well just for a bit as Carla will get grouchy if you lot slack off' Michelle said. 'She going to Ireland tomorrow then?' Izzy asked. 'Yeah, her and Peter seeing as it's half term' Michelle said. 'Lucky for some' Izzy said. 'Come on Izzy, she deserves a break, she's been working so hard' Julie said defending Carla.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I guess so, bet they'll have a nice time." Izzy said as she ran a pair of knickers through the machine. "Oh I'm sure they will. They're staying at my Mum and Dad's so they are going to be made a fuss out of." Michelle said as Julie smiled as Michelle handed Harry to her. "I'll be back in about 20 minutes and it only takes one of you to hold him so don't all be slacking." She said as they nodded.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Makes me miss Dylan' Sean said as Harry's little hands played with some of the material on Sean's desk.

'What have you done with the rascal?' Carla asked. 'Seans having him for a bit' Michelle said. 'Oh, okay, but not for long, I need him working' Carla said. 'I know, he just wanted a cuddle with him.. I'll go and get us some lunch, what do you want?' Michelle asked.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Erm will you just get me a yogurt thanks?" Carla said as Michelle wrinkled her nose.
    "What we had a big breakfast and well I'm not that hungry now." Carla said hoping Michelle wouldn't think anything on it. "Okay. Well I'll be back in a bit then." Michelle said as she left grabbing her handbag.

"Right then Miss you like these odds." Peter said as Esme grabbed out at the board he was changing as he balanced her in his arm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Esme swayed a little in his arms. 'Keep still missy, I know you want to be let loose but you need to stay put for now' Peter said as Esme sucked on the shoulder of his shirt. 'Hey Peter' Lloyd said coming in. 'Hey Lloyd, don't come in here too often' Peter said.

'Cheers' Carla said taking the yoghurt from Michelle. 'I know you said you only wanted a Yoghurt but I know you'll regret it when you get hungry later so I got you a sandwich too' Michelle said as Carla scrunched up her dace3.
  • Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carla Eat her last spoonful of Yoghurt and licked the pot clean, Michelle left the sandwich on the desk as she heard the Factory girls coming in from their lunch break. Fiz, Julie, Sean, Izzy, Eileen and Beth Marched in and sat down at their machines.

" Michelle, there's someone coming in tommorow about a new order we do not want to miss" Carla said swiveling round on her office chair.
    " Alright then, i'll work my magic" Replied Michelle as the door burst open and Kirk walked in
    " Sorry to disturb you Mrs Connor, but do you prefer Chocolate Eclair or Eccels Cake" Kirk said
    Carla Sighed and put on a face that looked like she actually cared.

EDIT: My first comment here
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome :)

'You know what Kirk, I'll pass today, you can have mine' Carla winked. 'Oh cheers Miss Connor!' Kirk grinned. Michelle frowned. 'You feeling okay?' Michelle asked her. 'Yeah, I just had a huge breakfast, like I said' Carla smiled.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle wanted to believe Carla, but simply didn't buy it, she was concerned for her but just put it to the back of her mind.
    " Right Chelle, better go restle Harry from Sean's Arms" Carla said, Laughing
    " Yeah" Michelle Replied, Nodding, it was only when Carla had left the room she allowed her thoughts to surface
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She decided not to say anything. There was no point aggravating Carla, especially when she was going away tomorrow. She'd see how she was when she was back next week. She remembered Carla mentioning something about her weight before she'd gone to the meeting in Chester. Carla came back in, smiling with Harry in her arms. 'He been behaving?' Michelle asked. 'Yeah, but he's been distracting them, I want to get him down for a bit' Carla said. 'Not much chance of that' Michelle said watching Harry who seemed more alert than anything. 'Well, I need to do some work' Carla said kneeling down and putting down Harry's baby mat on the floor, and laying him down on it, putting a few toys around him to occupy him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carla's Laptop Pinged as it switched on.
    " Got Some Hard Work to do, but it is the last day before the break" Carla Informed Michelle
    She quickly started typing and sat Engrossed in the Work for most of the rest of the day, only stopping when Harry Cried or he need something, would she look away from the screen and go over to him to help out. The End of the working day arrived and everyone went home, Michelle Picked up her Bag and noticed Carla was still sat down.
    " You Not Coming, Carla" Michelle Asked
    " No, you go, i'll just be a few minutes, got some work to finish" Carla insisted rushing to get Michelle out
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Oh, okay.. will you be alright with Harry, I can take him for a bit of you want?' Michelle offered. 'I can look after him Chelle, I am his mum' Carla said, easily aggravated from lack of food.. 'I know, sorry, just suggesting' Michelle said slightly taken back by Carla's sharpness. 'You be a good boy for Mummy' Michelle said crouching down to tickle Harry's stomach.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "He will be, you know if you need me at all next week you can text me, ring or email." Carla said as Michelle smiled though slightly annoyed that Carla didn't have more trust in her. "I know I can. I'll be fine though. You just go enjoy yourselves."

"Hello precious." Karl said as he came into the bookies to place a bet. Esme was in Peter's arms been somewhat fussy. "Hiya mate, I apologise now for this one been a noisy Madame." Peter said as he bounced Esme in his arms.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aha, I was waiting for your updates! I'm feeling really unwell and have slept for a couple hours so wide awake and need entertaining!

'We will, thank you love' Carla said tapping up an email. Harry was lying on his tummy, holding his head up for a few minutes before resting it on his teddy. 'How am I meant to work when your being so cute' Carla said distracted by her son.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear hun, hope you're feeling a bit better after your sleep. There's some nasty bugs and things going around.

Carla smiled as she rouched down and picked up Harry in her arms. "You can come and sit with Mummy for a bit hmm." She said as she smiled as he chewed gummily on his teddy's ear. "Poor bear you dribbling all over him." She said as she kissed him softly and sat down with him in her lap. The sandwich Michelle had brought her was in the bin, she'd managed to avoid eating it though Michelle was't aware of the fact.

"Okay I want £15 on Hunter's Way at Doncaster, £10 on Arsenal to beat Fulham with Van Persie scoring the first goal and £20 Red Herring at Epsom." Karl said as Peter nodded processing the slip. "Stella let you have some spending money." Peter said lightly as Karl furrowed his brow. "Erm actually if you see Stella don't let her know I've been in. She rekon's it's a waste of money."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you, I don't know what it is.. oh well :)

'Your going to be a handful on the ferry tomorrow aren't you' she said stroking his hair. Harry was aimlessly reaching for things on her desk, bright and inquisitive. 'Harry!' she warned pulling his little arm away.

'Oh does she now' Peter said. 'Yeah.. so keep it to yourself will you mate' Karl said. 'Yeah sure, doubt she'll be coming in here anyway' Peter said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "True, what's this little madame doing here anyway?" Karl said as Esme babbled incoherently from her father's arms. "Ah well me and Carla both had work this afternoon since we're off away next week and two demanding babies are hard work, so we each took one. Esme's a Daddy's girl so she came with me. She's been good up till now." Peter said as he eskimo kissed his tiny daughter. "You watch twenty three years will roll by and she'll be fleecing you left, right and centre." Karl said as Peter chuckled suspecting he was referring to Eva.

"Right Mr that's Mummy done her work for now. Shall we go se if your brother is ready at Grandad's and then I guess we should head home." Carla said as she smiled at Harry who clutched at her hair.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'I imagine she will be, hard to believe' Peter said looking adoringly at his daughter. 'Yeah, you better watch her, especially with Carla as her mum' Karl said.

''Yes I think you want to don't you' Carla said reaching for her bag, holding Harry tightly on her side. He poked his tongue out, resting his head against her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Right Simon you sit and watch the telly, I need to go and pack a few more things for tomorrow." Carla said as Simon nodded. "Okay. Oh can you check I have my new trainers and the hoodie Leanne bought me?" Simon asked as Carla nodded.
    "Course, you okay with harry down here with you. I won't be long."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon nodded. Harry had fallen asleep in his bouncer, tired from his day at underworld. Carla went upstairs to finish her packing. She shook her head at Peter's horrendous packing. 'Men!' she said rearranging his bag and gathering the twins things together.

'I'm home' Peter said opening the door. 'Mum's upstairs' Simon said. 'Oh right, have a good day at school mate?' Peter asked. 'Yeah it was okay, but I can't wait for tomorrow' Simon said. 'I bet you can't, I'm going to put this one up for a nap Si, then I'll come down and put dinner on' Peter said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    " What we having for tea" asked Simon from Downstairs
    " Lasange" Replied Carla, while rearranging the packing again
    " Listen" Started Peter " After Dinner to you want to go have a quiet last drink in the Pub"
    " I Don't Know, Peter" Carla Replied, sounding unsure
    " Come On, Dad's already agreed to have Si" Peter said, urging Carla to agree
    " Go On then You've twisted my Arm" Carla said and zipped up the suitcase.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carla came downstairs and started preparing the lasagna. She wasn't planning on eating any. 'How about a TV Dinner' she suggested, trying to take the attention off her. 'Yay!' Simon grinned. 'Yeah, sounds great love' Peter said having come down from a shower. 'I repacked for you love\ Carla said putting her arms around Peter's neck. 'Was mine really that bad?' Peter laughed. 'Kind of' Carla said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon snatched the TV remote right out of Peter's Hands and quickly changed the Channel repeatedly until it got to Sky Sports.
    " Hope You Don't Mind Carla, a certain young man wants to watch the Football" Peter shouted into the Kitchen
    " Yeah Whatever" Said Carla, leaning over to put the Tray containing the Lasange into the Oven.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    * Waits on the edge of their seat for someone to post*
This discussion has been closed.