The Brain Of Morbius

2»

Comments

• W._O._FrobozzW._O._Frobozz Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    Morbius: now there's a scary Time Lord nemesis if there ever was one. Forget about Omega, a resurrected Morbius would be much more dangerous. (And I know, Big Finish has been down that road already...)
  • allen_whoallen_who Posts: 2,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the actual series has ever used an idea from big finish ?
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allen_who wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the actual series has ever used an idea from big finish ?

Yep Dalek drew a lot on the Big Finish's Jubilee
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pointy wrote: »
    It just makes more sense to place a Time Lord brain inside an actual Time Lord which has become available to me. :)

He'd pretty much made the body by then. Solon wouldn't be the first person to feel "Well, I've spent all this time making it; I'm b****red if I'm going to waste it!" ;)
  • adams66adams66 Posts: 3,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'd pretty much made the body by then. Solon wouldn't be the first person to feel "Well, I've spent all this time making it; I'm b****red if I'm going to waste it!" ;)

Oh, if only Philip Madoc had uttered that line!! :D:D
  • MulettMulett Posts: 9,056
    Forum Member
    There have been some interesting discussions on here about whether Big Finish is canon or not. Personally, I think that because Big Finish works so closely with BBC Wales on licences and content, the two would (at the very least) never contradict each other.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    platelet wrote: »
    Yep Dalek drew a lot on the Big Finish's Jubilee

Directed by Nicholas Briggs. Well, well.
  • IggymanIggyman Posts: 8,021
    Forum Member
    The Brain of Morbius is one of my favourites, although I feel it's let down by most of the scenes involving the Sisterhood of Karn - some of the supporting cast are dreadful. Otherwise, the story is brilliant - Madoc and the creature of many parts (soon to be Morbius) are especially excellent. :)